[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most r9k of making money? I'm a dude, so no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: opengraph.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
opengraph.png
14KB, 500x500px
What is the most r9k of making money? I'm a dude, so no cam whoring, and I don't want to go outside. I'm thinking of trading cryptocurrencies but I'm probably going to have to read up on a lot. I've considered online poker since I have a little bit of experience in it but I'd probably just go broke cause I'm kind of trash.
>>
>>38357708
probably not a good idea to do cryptos right now if you have no idea what you're doing

i just put in 8k a few days ago and ether dropped 50%
>>
>>38357729
Yeah I know barely anything about financial markets or economics so I'm probably gonna stay away from that
>>
anyone have any other advice?
>>
>>38357729
You WILL find success in trading if you take this to heart:

Buy high, sell low.
>>
>>38357729

ETH price has not halved in the last 3 days, what are you talking about? It has dropped, but certainly hasn't halved.

I'd suggest investing in crypto right now as prices are low and there are great things on the horizon.
>>
>>38358552
I kind of get how crypto works but I know absolutely nothing about investing. Also what is the best way to buy crypto?
>>
>>38357708
>online poker
Stressful. To really earn you gotta treat like a full time job. Spend hours on your ass playing in multiple windows. There will be easy wins because of dummies and drunk retards but you still gotta be patient.
I never got into cryptos but I see the appeal: potentially tax free.
Now I'll tell you a little stock trading trick that can help you to make some shekels. Choose a company that will release their earnings report soon. Wait until the exact time they release. If the earnings are positive immediately buy the stock and sell it next day. Repeat. If you wanna try it out use any trading platform with paper account option. Paper account means all the trading is the same as real except you use fake virtual money except real. You can use optionhouse for a paper trading account, I use it and it's fine. Also for real trading you can use Robin Hood, it's a pretty simple phone app for trading, popular among youngfags.
>>
Holy shit thank you. If I just keep using that last trick, how much money would I be bringing in most of the time?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.