[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my mom is deliberately clipping my wings so I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: retarded pepe is going to cry.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
retarded pepe is going to cry.png
59KB, 658x662px
I think my mom is deliberately clipping my wings so I'll never be independent or live on my own and I'll always be reliant on her.
>>
>>38357578
I feel exactly the same, I'm just the right side of b& and I need to start saving money to move out. Far away.
>>
File: 1486203469646.jpg (61KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1486203469646.jpg
61KB, 992x558px
>>38357578
Have you ever seen The Sixth Sense when the mother was poisoning her daughter for years so she could stay home in bed and the mother could take care of her forever until she died. She died and everyone found out.
>>
>>38357578

mummy gives me tendies why i would go outside she gets angry when i go outside for too long i love my mummy
>>
>>38357578
Your mom can only clip your wings if you allow her to do so. Claim your independence by any means necessary; you will not regret it.
>>
>op says as he lives in mommy's house rent free and eating his fourth meal of tendies today
>>
>>38357578
How old are you, if I could ask?
>>
>>38358106
Don't know how to drive. Never had a bank account. Never finished high school or got a GED. Never had a job. Never had sex. Never bought something expensive with my own money. Never had any friends. Don't even have a valid ID.

Send help please.
>>
>>38358695
Why not try to start fixing some of these things. How is your mother stopping you?
>>
>>38358695
Not trying to be a dick, but do you have any legit disabilities?
>>
>>38358805
It's hard to explain. She guilts me into basically living as her personal maid. She uses a lot of other psychological tactics but that's the main one. I can't escape it. It's a lot more complicated than I'm making it sound.

>>38358856
I don't think so.
>>
>>38357578

Many parents do that; it ends up messing up their children for the rest of their life. Children need to explore, and fail on their own in a safe enviroment to grow into "normal" adults.

We all learned that lesson the hard way.

Here's a film about the risks of not letting a child learn to do things on their own from the 1950's
https://archive.org/details/Developi1951
>>
>>38358922

I can understand how it's more complicated than we understand, but it will NEVER change unless you do something about it.

Join the military. At least that will get you away. Try the Peace Corps if military doesn't work or isn't your thing.

> PS if she's that domineering, she's probably tracing your web history, so clean your tracks
>>
File: manipulative21.jpg (11KB, 449x427px) Image search: [Google]
manipulative21.jpg
11KB, 449x427px
Fucking same here Greentext time

>Train for 3 months to become a jail guard
>eat right, go to gym every day
>keep going to uni while studying pre law
>turn in an application to my sheriff
>"Anon we saw your application, come in next week for a physical"
>Y-yes sir!!
>I call my mom
>"Oh that.... don't let it interfere with your studies"
Kindofweird.jpeg
>I go in for my physical and written exam
>"anon great work! you pass"
>I call up my mom to let her know
>"hey mom I passed!"
>"Oh thats.... yea thats good"
>I ask her for some documents of mine that she has
>"Oh I don't know where that is... oh that!... well I can look for it..."
>I ask her for my family's criminal record because they need that
>"Where do you get off needing that? they can check that themselves"
>I need to be honest ma, yes they can look it up but they need to hear it from me so they know I am trustworthy
>"Well you see you used to be all about rights and I don't think that it is any of their business and are you sure you want to work in a jail"
HangUp.PNG
>2 hours later
>"don't you be rude to me"
>5 hour lecture full of namecalling and rude and personal attacks
>my mom is paying for my college and housing so I have to just be nice.

I have no idea what I am going to do, I need this job I graduate in 2 years. The entire point of going to college is to get a 50k a year job out of college and she is just fucking it up
>>
cmon there has to be someone else
>>
>>38359686
yes you dumb nigger GOD
daddy wants me to be his bitch for life
>>
>>38359105
>https://archive.org/details/Developi1951
This is good. Going to take down those notes and read that essay.
>>
>>38358695
Lmao you're just a low test bitch. Is your mom single? She prob just needs some good dick.

I banged this NEETs mom while they were on vacation and his dad was back home in florida a few years ago. Wouldn't be surprised if he posts here

Haha
>>
File: godlike b8.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
godlike b8.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>38359942
V E R Y obvious. Subtlety is key, anon.
Try to be a bit more natural and subtle next time.

D-
>>
File: 20170714_010525.png (182KB, 1080x1699px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_010525.png
182KB, 1080x1699px
>>38360110
Lmao I still have some of the texts on my phone. I'm not trolling you dumbfuck, you retards always think I'm lying. I banged her on the beach and then she brought back to her hotel room and sucked me dry while her kids were in the next room. Her oldest son was my age. Sloots gonna sloot.

Haha
>>
>>38357578
My mom gives me wings then my dad clips them. He's a fucking asshole and he hates me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.