[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why 4chan is shilling for net neturality? wat does it mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: des.png (450KB, 757x773px) Image search: [Google]
des.png
450KB, 757x773px
why 4chan is shilling for net neturality?

wat does it mean for me and my neetbux? sory explain slow for me
>>
>>38357552
literal autism in here
>>
>>38357552
Because it's an Amerikkka site.
They think "their" laws and "internet" apply to the rest of the world. (spoiler they don't!)

Basically they are scared they'll be cut off from the rest of the world digitally which wouldn't be a great loss tbhh.
>>
>>38357552
Basically if net neutrality is ended then ISPs can charge for web access packages and shit and can censor the internet. It would be the worst thing that ever happened to the internet as a whole. No benefit for consumers.
>>
net neutrality is an attempt at conserving the internet as it has always been distributed
it didn't need regulation until crybaby ispsdecided they should be able to nickle and dime customers more for the shit they already provide
and throttle people towards their own services and partnerships

personally i know longer care what happens to the net
it's garbage and might as well die in some way or another
>>
The net neutrality debate is basically between the Internet Service Providers, like Comcast and AT&T and the big internet software/website hosting companies, like Google and Facebook. The internet service providers want to have less rules be placed upon them so they can choose how data reaches you. The software companies net neutrality to make sure that all data can move freely on the internet, regardless of where it came from.
4chan, as a website that relies on being unhindered by internet service providers, will naturally be in favor of net neutrality, that is, support the software/big website companies.
The debate currently going on is that Republicans, who are generally on the side of the ISPs, want to go against rules suggested/implemented by the Democrats under Obama, who are generally on the side of the big software/website companies.
>>
>>38357717
>The software companies net neutrality
Forgot a "want"
>>
>>38357717
wtf i love lefties now
>>
>>38357552
>wat does it mean for me and my neetbux
what does 4chan have to do with your neetbux? I also get neetbux and don't think anything of what this site does.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.