[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys always aim for the girls who won't love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: sad story.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad story.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
Why do you guys always aim for the girls who won't love you and ignore the ones who would?
>>
>>38357275
If there was a girl who would love me I wouldn't ignore her
>>
File: 1412806736087.png (13KB, 746x411px) Image search: [Google]
1412806736087.png
13KB, 746x411px
>>38357275
>the ones who would
>>
>>38357275
You're halfway right. I have pretty high standards, but I'm not going to pursue a girl who meets them until I meet them myself. However I might be an exception to most people on this board since getting a gf isn't a top priority for me.
>>
>>38357275
Because the ones that would love me would love anybody. If she finds somebody better she'll just leave me
>>
>>38357275
I don't aim for any girls and I ignore the ones that would date me because I don't understand flirting and miss cues that are probably there.

Luckily it's been a few years since any girl talked to me in a weird way that could be interpreted as attraction. hopefully it doesn't happen again until I'm more confidant in myself.
>>
If those were the only criteria that mattered, you wouldn't care because you'd get with a guy who wanted you instead. So answer your own question
>>
File: lifeforrobots.png (394KB, 720x1168px) Image search: [Google]
lifeforrobots.png
394KB, 720x1168px
>>38357275
Cut the bullshit. Everytime a "fem"bot points out they are here, no robot is reciprocated for attention or love. Fuck off
>>
File: you can't fix people.png (374KB, 720x1075px) Image search: [Google]
you can't fix people.png
374KB, 720x1075px
>>38357275
I can't be fixed OP.
God knows she tried.
>>
>>38357275
OP, even if this is bait, please respond. I need to know if a human being is actually stupid enough to think this happens.
>>
>>38357275
It's called a practice gf, you stupid cunt. You're out of your goddamn mind if you think I'm going to stay with a disgusting braphog or some bony slut with facial features that would make my children resent me all their lives. Not all robots are ugly manlets, deal with it.
>>
>>38357275
Those are some serious assumptions and implications you're making there, friend.
>>
>>38357275
>implying there are any girls who would
>>
>>38357275
you girls do the exact same thing, it's human nature
>>
>>38357275
There are no women who would love us, so we have to ignore them otherwise people screech at us for having too high of standards.
>>
>>38357728
>nobody finds my dogshit edit emotionally compelling
FUCK
>>
>>38357275

What kind of legbeard slut made this? Nice fantasy live you in there, you whore.
>>
>>38358591

Nice fantasy you live in there*

Excuse me, I get a bit angry when I see sluts trying to brainwash young men.
>>
Comic displays what's wrong with a lot of women, really. Pink girl gives it all up front to blue guy, even though he's done nothing to show he's worthy of it. Naturally after he's been rebuilt and better than ever, he ditches her to pursue the pussy he really wants.

Life sucks but you don't any more pity just because the sexes are reversed.
>>
File: 1408779734738.jpg (52KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1408779734738.jpg
52KB, 331x331px
>>38357275
Pink girl is a myth.
And if not here is your chance
>>
>>38359544
Pink girl only goes after chads.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.