[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get girlfriend >6 months together >Start worrying why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 32.jpg (20KB, 431x406px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
20KB, 431x406px
>Get girlfriend
>6 months together
>Start worrying why i haven't received a message so today
>Start worrying she is cheating on me
>Start worrying when she keeps getting messages they are from guys
>Worry why it took her 40 minutes to reply back

How do i stop this? When I'm with her i don't think these thoughts.. only when alone.
>>
File: 1419874570158.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1419874570158.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>>38355296
same type of thinking has ruined my last couple relationships.
>>
File: 12.jpg (62KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
62KB, 500x358px
>>38355312
How are you now? have you improved? It's weird for me since I'm not clingy at least when we are together. She is the one constantly hugging / kissing me all over the face.

But alone i worry.
>>
>>38355296
talk to her about it. you've got to sort it out with her, don't expect it to just work.
>>
Is this odd behavior for her to not reply? Sounds fishy to me. Dump her and then you won't find yourself worring about that problem you mentioned.
>>
>>38355352
I think she always takes long, but i never cared previously. I don't even message her when we are apart since i see her like 5 times a week.

But i still worry..... What the fuck?
>>
I had this problem. She removed all her friends and blocked there numbers for me (I have no friends besides her). Feelsgood to have robot gf who is so understanding.
>>
>>38355296
I understand I use to feel the same about my ex
it hurts not knowing and every time you re with her you are wondering but trust me Op its not worth bringing up
I brought it up and it stated a huge fight and it pretty much lead to the end of our relationship
let me ask Op do you trust her? honestly deep down in your heart do you trust her?
>>
>>38355420
>let me ask Op do you trust her? honestly deep down in your heart do you trust her?

Yes, but i have doubt because of places like 4chan who have ingrained into my head how woman are natural born liars and will always cheat on you.
>>
>>38355336
Just turned 21, dated before but havent had sex. Longest relationship was back in grade.9 highschool but that doesn't really count. Started seeing people again in grade.12 and every single time I start seeing someone it doesn't last longer then a month, can't explain it. I have MS & tourettes so dating someone is very personal cause I need to tell them about it.
>>
>>38355375
Hmm idk man you gotta be there in all aspects. You are the real life bf but you know she got her phone boyfriends too. It sucks, it is a lot of work. I'm still sayin get rid of her
>>
>>38355296
Start your working on yourself and becoming more confident and at ease with yourself.
>>
>>38355442
then just try not to worry don't let your insincerities fuck up things
That's what I did and I lost the woman I loved just try and relax things aren't always shit my friend women don't always lie and cheat
Sometimes you have to just trust someone
>>
>>38355485
I feel like if you are insecure in your relationship there is a reason why. You don't have to try and act like it isn't there. You could be insecure as a person and still feel secure about a relationship.
>>
>>38355296
>same shit happened to me
>convinced myself i was being paranoid
>start building my confidence
>finally gain confidence and no longer worry
>the same day I finally feel confident she breaks up with me
>over text
>instantly blocked on all social media
>find out she's in a group chat titled "whores" where she and friends brag about how they're whores and sluts and what they did
>she was doing a lot of stuff with other guys while dating me
Never betray your instincts anon
>>
File: 312.png (205KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
312.png
205KB, 800x850px
>>38355684
>tfw replies like this make me worry again

I'm happy otherwise in my relationship, but maybe i should let it go.
>>
>>38355449
>but you know she got her phone boyfriends

how would you know if she has phone boyfriends? would you snoop through her phone?
>>
>>38355296
>How do i stop this? When I'm with her i don't think these thoughts.. only when alone.

These are literally fear of abandonment issues.

You probably have BPD.

BPD is literally, "I will fuck up my life NO MATTER WHAT if untreated - the mental disease".

You can overcome it if you go to a therapist and genuinely seek therapy/improvement. But 99% of BPD's never do this. So if you're genuinely BPD you'll likely never do that. So go fucking do it.
>>
File: crystal.png (25KB, 542x524px) Image search: [Google]
crystal.png
25KB, 542x524px
>>38355296
hahaha
how old are you?
Every relationship you will ever be in will be like this, it will only get worse actually.
Unless you date a girl you don't find attractive and don't want to bang. That's the only cure.

t. evolution
>>
>>38355684

>same shit happened to me too
>found out all the guy "friends" were ex's/fwb's/dudes from tinder that wanted to fuck her
>found out she was cheating on me the whole time
And you know what? Thank FUCK that happened to me. Otherwise I'd still be like OP here bitching and moaning, pussyfooting around confronting her because he's so afraid to lose her that he's willing to completely ignore obvious signs for concern for fear she might be like, "wtf anon you're jealous im breaking up!!!"

You have to start developing boundaries, OP.
>>
>>38357005
>completely ignore obvious signs for concern
not responding for 40 minutes is not a sign for concern you fucking autist.
>>
>>38357031
your bitch should reply in 5-10 minutes, if it takes 40+ she does not really care about you and only using you.
>>
>>38357031

>drastic decrease in interaction with you
>drastic increase in interaction with other guys

Keep telling yourself that while I fuck your bitch
>>
>>38357103
>go to work
>take a shower
>literally do anything at all where you can't look at your cellphone
CHEATING CHEATING OBVIOUSLY CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!
>>38357108
i didn't see OP say these things anywhere.
>>
>>38357136
Girls are always attached to the phone, if chad calls / messages, or a female friend they will instantly go toilet at work to respond.
>>
>>38357313
EXACTLY everywhere ive worked
women are always on their phones constantly
women are fucking lazy FA
>>
>>38357313
you're delusional, using "you didn't respond for 40 mintues" as a reason to accuse someone of cheating is moronic and you deserve to be dumped if you do it.
>>
File: IMG_0502.jpg (79KB, 664x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0502.jpg
79KB, 664x676px
You stop it by pulling the trigger
>>
>>38357389
>you're delusional

No, you are. Girl taking long to respond to her boyfriend is a massive red flag.
>>
>>38355296
You need to cheat on HER. Show her who the real alpha is.
>>
>>38357489
enjoy belong alone autist.
>>
>>38357503
rather be alone than with a cheating whore who cant respond to her boyfriend in a timely fashion.
>>
File: Patrick-Bateman-Axe.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick-Bateman-Axe.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
I dumped my bitch for taking hour and sometimes longer.. cant reply even when i know you are doing nothing? go fuck off to someone else.
>>
>>38355296
6 months is usually when the "honeymoon period" ends. I've heard it being called the Six Month Jitters. It's when this crippling doubt begins to out-weight your comfort in the relationship. You aren't a new couple any more. That's it.

>Worry why it took her 40 minutes to reply back
This should only be a concern if you know she's got nothing on, even then:
>Battery might be flat
>In the shower
>Eating
>Vidya gaems
or a sure-fire way she wants to be serious:
>She's doing this deliberately to keep you keen because she is worried you will lose interest and leave her

If she starts refusing to give you any affection, physical or otherwise, THAT is when you should worry about your relationship.
>>38355342 is the best advice if you suspect something is up, but don't throw accusations at her as it could turn her view of you from "My cute bf!" to "My creepy ex!"
>>
File: Z2.jpg (63KB, 580x541px) Image search: [Google]
Z2.jpg
63KB, 580x541px
>>38357769
>>She's doing this deliberately to keep you keen because she is worried you will lose interest and leave her

How possible is this for women past the twenties?? i know she responds to girl friends quick. But with me it takes a good while but when we are together constantly hold hands, constantly touches me, always have sex etc..
>>
>>38355296
>Get girlfriend

you need to leave. fuck off to /soc/
>>
>>38357823
The fear of losing a good lover will do crazy things to the inside of anyone's head, regardless of age, sex, mental state, or experience. You're probably fine. Spend a little more time with her if you need to.
>>
>>38358126
Already spend heaps... fucking annoying though. Send a simple message how are you, or how is work and you get it back in 2 hours.

I'm starting to lose interest.
>>
>>38355296
>She takes 40 minutes to reply
>She messages/prioritizes other guys
Ahahahahah, stupid normie! we both know whats going on here :^) You're just a stepping stone!
Now leave
>>
>>38358237
Sounds like her tactic isn't working, then.

>>38358268
Nice reading comprehension, idiot. Allow me to simplify the sentence for you:
>Start worrying when she keeps getting messages [that] they are from [other] guys

It's the cuckoldry meme every three posts on /r9k/.
>>
>>38358386
>Normie getting this buttBLASTED because hes getting KEKED
still not sure why ur here norman
>>
>>38358445
I'm not even OP.

You have to be 18 or older to browse this website, friend-o. I say this because you clearly have a reading comprehension below a primary school level and speak entirely in memes, like you're my six-year-old cousin.
>>
>>38355296
The moment you start doubting it's already too late. You're being cucked for sure.
>>
>>38355336
>show no affection when with her
>she has to initiate anything intimate and she's the only one making it feel like it's a relationship
>wonders why she is cheating
>probably just wants her for sex

you are just shit at relationships. Which is ok, I was too.
But not learning from your mistakes makes you deserving of everything horrible that happens to you.
>>
>>38359113
>>show no affection when with her
>>she has to initiate anything intimate and she's the only one making it feel like it's a relationship

But that's wrong
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.