[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want off this roller coaster of depression. Been using >okcupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1499587306651.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499587306651.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
I want off this roller coaster of depression. Been using >okcupid for a while now and ive talked to alot of girls getting numbers and talking etc, been on several dates that end up being nothing more than just. I've been blown off completely on meeting people about 3 times now. Last night was something that really tilted me..

>wanna come over ?
>yes anon id love to
>Netflix, pizza, beer
>start to drink
>start talking about OKC sex questions
>she's kinky as shit
>choke me anon with your murder hands....
> wtfamidoinglol.gif
>she makes a move
>I reciprocate
RECORD SCRATCH
>she pulls away
>"I think you're very attractive but not in a romantic way"
> I can't do this im s-sorry
>wtf.png
>"I think I should go its getting late"
>confused
>friendzoned

Is this all part of the game im missing ? do i need to be as ruthless as them ???
>>
>>38354848
Would you settle for you if you had 5-60 new men fighting for your attention every day?
>>
>>38354848
I've ascended and this degenerate shit only disgusts me
>pizza
>beer
>mindless TV
>"kinky" shit
>premarital fornication
indeed. all of that shit just makes me sneer like I'm smelling a turd

a rain needs to come and wash away all this filth
>>
File: EzY05M0.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
EzY05M0.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>38354994
HOLY FUCK..... I didnt think about that
>>
>>38355027
i'm gonna rain piss on ur head bitch
>>
>>38355135
you'd need two ladders to do that midget faggot
>>
I think you just missed on this one no big deal. If the girl gets a first move in you can't really take the lead back. But if you just met her there obviously will be no romantic connection yet. She put you in the friend zone to build that romance. She said she is attracted to you so just play it cool and don't give up yet I don't think.
>>
>>38354848
Still better than no replies in 3 years.

>>38355027
>a rain needs to come and wash away all this filth
A rain of nuclear fire.
>>
>>38354848
>ever saying anything as reddit tier as "i want to die"

leave this website
>>
>>38354848
She's just a moronic BPD loser? You think too much into this, Anon.

Trust me on this.
>>
>>38356702
This OP

Don't let some crazy bitch get you down. Keep going and move on until you find someone.
>>
>>38355974
Easy there robot this is a public site
>>
>>38356702
I havnt moved on. its only been a couple days, just really fucked up...havnt felt these feels since HS.
>>
File: 1410059413386.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1410059413386.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>38354848
How the fuck do I get around the fact I only have a learner's permit? I figure I could just drive to the girl's house with my mom and let her out before the girl can see. The girl I'm dating would have to be 21 of course.
>>
>>38356921

where would your mom go/do ?
>>
>>38355027
ah yes, the ol' pizza/beer/netflix/forced anal gorging gig
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.