[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a psychic to see into the future from a poop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5069.jpg (449KB, 1168x1552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5069.jpg
449KB, 1168x1552px
Is it possible for a psychic to see into the future from a poop smear like they can tea leaves? I wiped today and it looks like the head of a goat; should I be concerned? Is this satanic? Pic related.
>>
Before anyone asks, yes I had to use a paper towel to wipe. The new toilet paper I bought was in the living room and I didn't want to walk there with a poopy butt.
>>
>>38354833
Phsycics are not real
>>
>>38354847
Can respect that.
>>
it says "eat fiber" and "beware ass cancer"
>>
>>38354874

I mean, they have to have some worth? They're still around, after all.. I can't imagine it's 100% fake.
>>
since you have forced me to interpret your paper towel fecal smear
i will tell you that it seems actually the representation of the caterpillar/chrysalis/butterfly cycle
delineated simultaneously
whatever that means to you
>>
>>38354883
I'm being serious! I kept this because of how much it resembled a goats head. If I take it to a psychic will they be disgusted? Or could they read it as an omen?
>>
>>38354923

Thanks! What does that mean though? Is it bad?
>>
>>38354881

Thank you! I thought people would make fun of me for being weird...
>>
>>38354874
Yes they are. There are signs of events that are coming all around us--all they need is proper interpretation. This has been understood since ancient times. It is well known today that animals can predict earthquakes, for example.

We can predict all sorts of events through observation. Just because we don't know what poop smears mean, doesn't mean they don't mean something.
>>
>>38355036

Would it be weird to take this to a psychic in my town in the hopes that they could read it?
>>
>>38355093
No, it'll be fine they'll know if it means something.
>>
>>38355113

Do they need to see the actual smear? Or would just the picture be enough? I'd feel really bad about bringing the paper towel in...
>>
>>38354833
This is one of those times I hate that I can smell just by looking at an image. Stop eating so much processed grain.
>>
>>38354833
Divination, and all other forms of clairvoyance, ESP magic, and psychokinesis are completely fictitious. Purported psychics, ESPers and magicians are simply mentalists trained to either divert your attention or make assumptions about you or your body language to create the illusion of supernatural action, perceptions or knowledge. The most famous psychics are experts at a technique called cold reading that allows then to make completely random guesses about seemingly personal experiences or relationships, judge your reaction to these guesses and then tailor their following statements in response, creating the illusion that they knew your personal experience despite never having met you. Other psychics are con artists, or skilled at sleight of hand to distract your conscious mind allowing you to suspend your disbelief.
Channelers, mediums and fortune tellers exclusively prey on the gullible or ignorant, their tricks don't work on anyone who doesn't want to believe.
>>
That pic says Tokyo will be attacked by the spawn of Godzilla and Mothra.

Run away!
>>
>>38354833
That looks like Wile E. Coyote
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.