[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when girls tell their friends about their bf having a huge pen0r

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

when girls tell their friends about their bf having a huge pen0r do the friends ever fuck the bf?
>>
the queuing begins instantaneously
>>
>>38354568
After they split up, yes, it's not unheard of.
>>
Girls don't tell their friends about this shit specifically because they don't want that to happen you dumb nog
>>
>>38354593
i don't think so because my chinese gf told her chinese friends about my pen0r and they have no interest

t. 7x6
>>
pls respond to my stupid question
>>
>>38354568
Yes, or at least I have done.
>>
>>38355544
can you give us some backstory?
>>
>>38356086
My friend shares her bf with me, started out with her talking about their relationship and me expressing envy over them, eventually she offered him and it became a normal thing.
>>
>>38354568
I want to fuck this miko
>>
>>38356178
>fag
i thought it was obvious i was talking about girls though.
>>
>>38354568
I've manwhored my female friendgroup. i don't want to talk about it though.
>>
>>38356189
What makes you think I'm a dude?
>>
>>38356306
>fem"""bot""" that managed to cuck her friend
>existing
also because you didn't say anything about talking to your """friend""" and her mentioning her bf having a big penor like i am asking.
>>
>>38356362
>Cuck

It's something we're all in agreement on, not like I stole her bf or he's sleepign around behind her back. And I said it started when talking about their relationship. If it wasn't obvious dum dum, that includes weiner size.
>>
>>38356400
so you begged her to let you fuck her bf because of his willy being big or what? that's what i'm asking in the OP.
>>
>>38356206
i have too. ill talk about it.
>have acquaintances
>one group of girls are particularly close
>theyre pretty, catty, and sarcastic
>all enjoy my company
>i think theyre pretty cool
>eventually they open up to me that they have issues and infighting
>lend a ear whenever i can
>onr of them likes hanging out with just me to let off pressure from friends
>she lets me know i can sleep at her house since its nearby and i often work late
>try it
>we inevitably fuck
>news gets out
>apparently my cock is really thick
>intrigue spreads
>one other girl tells me she wants to get splayed out too
>other girl wsnts me over
>this one is complicated relationship eith bro
>other girls too
>know many guys that failed to get with these women
>theyre all my bros too
>see what may happen if i act on my dick
>dont do it
>sex talk dies down
>we remain friends
>the girls actually break up friendships and part ways
>still keep in touch but individually with them
>decided not to fuck girls that knew each other
>>
>>38356424
Well not so much only because of his dick size, which isn't bad, but just the chance in general. Have no bf myself, but still get sex.
>>
>>38356509
>Well not so much only because of his dick size
then you'are story is irrelevant to what i am asking.
>>
>>38356528
Are you autisitc? Serious question.
>>
When guys tell their friends about their gf having huge tiddies, do the friends ever fuck the gf?
>>
>>38356538
no. i asked a question and you responded with something completely irrelevant. the guy could have had a dicklet and you still would have done it, so it doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>38356528
This, but you know how roasties have trouble reading and comprehending questions.
>>
>>38356569
You must have seriously shit reading comprehension, I said the guy is of a good size. But there's also other reasons to fuck someone besides literally just the size of their dick.
>>
>>38356603
>But there's also other reasons to fuck someone besides literally just the size of their dick.
sure but that's not what i'm asking.
>>
>>38356538
Yes he is, we all are, question is if you are the girl, What are you doing in r9k when you are such a normie?
>>
>autists arguing with fembait
And women think they contribute anything to this board
>>
>>38356554
Ironically I imagine both genders have their "friends" try to steal their significant other

Either the girls try to take and or share mr perfect or the guys try to take hit stuff

I dunno...
>>
>>38356538
watch out we got a feistly little sidebitch over here.
>>
>>38356621
Yeah and what you asked was answered and then expanded on.
>>
>>38356699
shut up you dumb roastie go back to sharing chad.
>>
>>38354658
that's dead average, they would be just as well off picking random guys on the street
>>
File: Capture.png (67KB, 941x596px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
67KB, 941x596px
>>38356848
>that's dead average
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 0098.png (98KB, 1790x1640px) Image search: [Google]
0098.png
98KB, 1790x1640px
>Have a gf when I was a teenager.
>7" dick
>she brags about it to all her friends at her middle school

Barely 15 and already a turbo slut.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.