[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Work with warehouse workers >Black guy helps me sometimes,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1492636297576.jpg (159KB, 641x749px) Image search: [Google]
1492636297576.jpg
159KB, 641x749px
>Work with warehouse workers
>Black guy helps me sometimes, but he gives me a stare like I've got a mental problem
>Scared of letting him see me work
>Get really nervous when he stands behind me
>Shake a little bit
>Scared that I'm subconsciously scared because he's a black guy
>He stares at me in the coldest way possible, and I feel scrutinized
>Worry that he thinks I'm racist

Has anyone been here before?
Maybe I just have a mental problem.
>>
I can tell you have a mental problem because you posted worst sister. Best sisters are goth and rocker.
>>
he totally thinks you're a racist dude.
repent now
>>
You're not supposed to make eye contact with niggers, they take it as a threat like animals.

I'm serious, eye contact is enough provocation for a nigger to start a fight with you. Blame society for forcing you to work alongside them, our ancestors had segregation for a reason.
>>
>>38355415
I don't think they take it as a threat like animals.

It's just their cultural background, and I'm not familiar with it.

I think it's like stepping on shoes which are a symbol of status in the world.
>>
Just suck his dick and get it over with.
>>
>>38354446
You're overthought how he's looking at you for so long that you started actually acting strangely/suspiciously when he was around, leading him to actually think you aren't cool with black people. I'd suggest straight up explaining yourself to him, he'd understand probably. If you stay silent and passive aggressive about this it's only going to worsen as you act more and more autistic in his presence
>>
>>38355691
>>38355415
I mean, the last black guy I had to work with was nothing like the new black guy I work with.

He was smart, but he was lazy and didn't want responsibility and fucked shit-up for the installers on purpose.

I could look him in the eyes though, and he wouldn't care at all.
>>
>>38355415
Agreed my 100% white brother, those niggers have the minds of blasted animals! Shadilay my good sir, shadilay!
>>
>>38355782
I don't know about this, but if it ever reaches a truly negative point, I'm gonna go ahead and talk to him.
>>
>>38355816
He's right, but he's also wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsbMzWmlKsI
>>
>>38355834
This literally isn't a thing, maybe among like actual gangbangers/thugs but the average black person doesn't get super triggered because of eye contact. It's common courtesy to look someone in the eye when you walk by, and say hi/give a nod or something.

t. Baltimore black
>>
>>38355892
Thanks for clearing up misinformation from another black guy that probably lives in a bad neighborhood.
>>
do you act like this around other co workers? does he see you acting that way? if he sees you sperging out around other coworkers he'll think you act that way around everyone, but if he doesn't know any better, he probably thinks you're normal around everyone else.
>>
>>38355956
I'm not really certain.
I generally pop-in and pop-out like a wisp of smoke.

I fear that I've gotten on his bad side somehow.

I think I might've been racist once or twice, and I subconsciously have been acting that way.

I pointed at the general location of our car after we had to move it because it was natural, but I think he might've taken offense to that.

He might've thought "Wow, I'm such a dumb monkey nigger to this guy that he's pointing and saying words to me." when it was a totally natural movement for me.
>>
>>38356011
There's really no way to tell.
If someone doesn't like you, they can think all kinds of shit as to why, and it doesn't have to be what you're worried about.
>>
>>38355955
Everything people say has to do with personal experience. Believe this guy if you want and keep preaching that all blacks have issues with eye contact for some reason, I can't be assed to argue if your mind's set. I wish all of you would get some personal experience with American blacks outside stereotypical niggers and the latest cherrypick from /pol/ before thinking you were in a position to make general statements about all of them
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.