[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>raised to believe money is all that matters in life >finishing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1478797647881.jpg (45KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478797647881.jpg
45KB, 850x400px
>raised to believe money is all that matters in life
>finishing my doctorate in a field that will pay 200k starting
>have no debts, over 150k already saved
>dumped last GF because she had shit financial literacy
>hide my shekels, only my father knows how good I am at investing
>dad is dying, he's just like me money was all that mattered to him
>all his fucking money can't save him
>when he dies I'll never need to work
>not sure why I got this degree
>upset that money makes dating difficult as you never know who's trying to take it from you
>meet another independently wealthy man with hyper autism in a seemingly happy marriage
>get told he "bought" his wife (more or less helped her move to the US for school then married her after she finished her degree)
>says I should do the same

How the fuck am I supposed to find someone to settle down with who doesn't want to use me as a bank or get a kid out of me for the divorce money?
>>
>>38353896
>you never know who's trying to take it from you
They're all trying to take it from you, Anon.
>>
>wah wah i'm a successful normalfag feel bad for me
fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
Pretend to not be rich. Wear decent but not too expensive clothing, go on dates to moderately nice places but nothing that's obviously expensive.
>>
As a married wealthier man, I can tell you it's essentially too late for you.

Your only hope is to find a woman as wealthy as you are.

Good luck, you will need it
>>
File: wojakkkkk.jpg (241KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojakkkkk.jpg
241KB, 633x758px
>>38353896
I wish I had your problems anon.
>>
>You: Alone and wealthy
>Me: Alone and poor
Can't say I feel sorry for you, chap.
>>
>>38353896
What's your field. I might go in that direction when i start uni this fall
>>
If you're really that scared you can get a prenuptial agreement
>>
Live some where like a normie in a middle class neighborhood and dont be obvious of your wealth
>>
How about you not go out and say how much money you have? Woah really got my neurons firing up.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38353896
>tfw going into field with 80k salary with 50k debts
At least the salary is justified.
>>
>>38353896
Either learn to >>38355425
or >>38356599
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.