[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you lift? https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 40a3054.jpg (516KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
40a3054.jpg
516KB, 2048x2048px
Why don't you lift?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4ajtpp/15_years_of_lifting_never_skipping_a_workout/
>>
>>38353576
damn both sides are gross
>>
File: 88.jpg (68KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
68KB, 600x350px
>15 years of lifting for that
>>
>>38353608
1.5 you silly dumb roastie cunt ass whore bitch slut
>>
>>38353576
Big improvement.
See what you can do when you make a lifestyle change. Change diet, exercise, live healthier and happier.
Gain tons of confidence. Gain new respect and admiration.
>>
>>38353590
>>38353608

sour grapers o' here
>>
>>38353637
Lol is that you. Is that a picture of you
>>
>>38353576
The least a robot can do is to get ripped. Start doing push ups every day.
>>
>>38353885
>The least a robot can do is to get ripped
I'm a robot because I'm incurably ill. Getting fit is one of the things I can't do no matter how hard I tried.
>>
>>38353576
good for you. I still think the left picture looks more natural and better. I'm a dude btw
>>
>>38353674
>1 year ago
>12k upboats
Your bait is pretending to be retarded status
>>
>>38353912

There was a post not long ago about a fatass guy who lost his foot to diabetes. Decided fuck that and posted fitness progress pics over three years. He went from forever alone crippled neckbeard to uber-chad and even had a deus ex style prostethic fitted.

What type of illness do you have?

>Inb4 anxiety.
>>
>>38354021
>What type of illness do you have?
Ulcerative pancolitis, along with very frequent uncontrollable explosive diarrhea and permanent abdominal pain, my intestines suck at absorbing nutrients. The more I eat, the worse it all gets, I have to eat small to not starve completely. Meds barely allow me to keep my weight, but I feel starved and weak all the time. Some days I barely have the strength to hold a bottle of water to drink or lift my arms above my head to wash my hair.

I actually do lift, as much as bodyweight and a barbell allows, but I'm not really making progress. When I push myself my muscles hurt like hell for days after every workout, when I stay safe it's not enough to build strength or muscle.
>>
>>38354178

Wow that is a bad hand you were dealt. I have several life-long illnesses so Im mostly jaded when robots post here about excuses due to "disabilities."

But yeah hope things turn around for you and work out. Medical knowledge is increasing at an exponential rate.
When I was born at the time it was unlikely I'd live this long without either being dead or being permanently disabled. Growing up advancements were made so that right now my conditions barely affect me. Hopefully the same will happen for you.
>>
>15 years of lifting to look like that
>mantits
>implying he didn't roid
>>
lmao, take away the glasses and the left side is sexier to girls.

Source:hot bitches love me & I'm skinny like that.
>>
File: 1444284392640.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1444284392640.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>38353885
Started two weeks ago and I can already do 33 pushups. Feels good man. I never thought I could commit to something. I set reminders on my phone for the first time ever and it's actually effective.
>>
>>38354309
My illness isn't enough of a problem for 95% of the patients for science to focus on it. Most people take mild meds and have no problems for 80% of the time, I can't get rid of my symptoms even with the stronger safe meds. It's not life threatening at this point, so I don't get and don't want stronger, far more risky meds. My doctor said I shouldn't hold my breath on a better solution to be developed within my lifetime.

Also, it's not an excuse, I work hard anyway. When this first started I lost over 15% of my weight within a month, during the worst week I lost over a pound a day. At that point my arms and legs were noodles, I had lost more muscle than fat. Luckily I have a natural tendency to have a higher muscle to fat ratio, so after I was stable again, my arms and legs grew in size ridiculously fast without moving at all and my sixpack started showing slightly while gaining weight and not doing fuck all. It was quite the phenomenon, but I got nowhere near the shape I had been before, except for having to buy pants two sizes smaller now, so I'm doing what I can to not look like a skeleton
>>
>>38353576
People with man buns should be gutted like fish.
>>
>>38353576
i unironically perfer the left pic. Skinny guys are hotter imo
>>
>>38353576
because I'm short, have a small dick and gyno

Lifting won't do anything in the long run
>>
>>38354691
no

rip
>>
>>38354736
Ah, so just the run of the mill homosexual
>>
File: Ben-Garrison-Faggots.jpg (151KB, 700x761px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Garrison-Faggots.jpg
151KB, 700x761px
>>38354782
you average homobot reporting in
>>
>>38354440
I'm happy for you anon, I'm working on calisthenics mainly and go running fairly often. Since coming back home from uni I've been doing less running,need to get back into it.
>>
File: 1498000002246.png (362KB, 680x475px) Image search: [Google]
1498000002246.png
362KB, 680x475px
>>38353576
it's all a fucking meme
I've lifted for 6 months now. Made some good gains and got some female attention

except they're all roastie whores

good if you want to get pussy
annoying if you want a sweet girl to have a relationship with

if you're gonna lift, do it for strength and personal gain alone. 99% of women are lunatics. being big as fuck doesn't help you find a worthwhile girl. you'll just have more vain cunts, thots and gold diggers to sift through.

i still recommend lifting, but don't do it for women.
>>
>>38355176
Yeah definitely, I've found I just feel more comfortable in my own skin and more socially confident since I've started exercising. But like you say it has to be for yourself.
>>
File: atvaiczphd8z.jpg (47KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
atvaiczphd8z.jpg
47KB, 630x720px
>>38354440
What is your weight/height?
make sure you're not flaring your elbows out. I hurt my rotator cuffs doing that.
>>
>>38355215
That's a cute hot dog 2bh.
>>
>>38355215
5'11
125lb
bad?
>>
He's cute on the left. Shame.
>>
File: 97lFsT.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
97lFsT.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>38355389
Yeah that's real skelly
keep at it though, try to eat around 100g of protein per day and push yourself until failure
if you can't get a gym membership then make sure you're hitting lower body too
you don't want to end up top heavy like me
>>
>>38354178

do steroids help? anabolic steroids have effects on the immune system and a lot of digestive and skin disorders are a result of a fucked up immune sys

just curious
>>
>>38354325
Those aren't mantits, they're pecs. Tits aren't a muscle.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.