[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be 9 >Come home from school and sit down on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Gustavooque.jpg (25KB, 449x461px) Image search: [Google]
Gustavooque.jpg
25KB, 449x461px
>Be me
>Be 9
>Come home from school and sit down on couch to watch favorite show
>Big Time Rush
>Been a huge fan of BTR since the first season
>Owned all the CDs, DVDs and various different pieces of merchandise
>The show begins
>Its the episode where Griffin wants one of our heroes to become the badboy of the band, causing James, Logan and Carlos to fight over who is the baddest
>My eyes light up as the voluptuous figure of Gustavo Rocque enters the screen
>I watch with awe while his rolls of fat jiggle as he walks, like a human Jelly Belly
>He unhinges his gullet to scream at Logan, and what a mighty gullet it is, spreading like an anaconda
>I look to the clock
>3:48
>Mom won't be home till five, I have time
>I turn up the volume and unzip my pants
>I begin to palm my muscular 2-incher as he turns his attention to Kendall, his shouts of anger fueling my furious strokes
>All of a sudden I hear a scream
>"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ANON!?"
>It was my older sister
>I wanted to stop, but I couldn't
>Gustavo's yells became too much, and a came in about 3 minutes flat
>My sister was horrified and told my mom, who grounded me for a week
>But it was worth it just to unleash the feelings I had for Gustavo
>Was worth it just show my love for him
>And Gustavo, if you're reading this, I still want you, in all of your obese glory

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.