[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>died a virgin >6'3 and handsome, yet rejected the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>died a virgin
>6'3 and handsome, yet rejected the normie lifestyle
>placed family and tradition above all else
Was Nick Drake /ourguy/?
>>
>>38352960
You forgot
>most likely suicided
>dropped out of a good college

Also Place to be a best
>>
>>38352960
Yes, he was our guy. A patron saint on our robotic patheon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZMVG6N7DE
>>
Just wanna live in a shed and chill out.
>>
>>38352960

He wasn't a virgin. He got laid plenty.
>>
Family and tradition are cornerstones of the normie lifestyle.
>>
>>38352960

He is absolutely our guy:
>lived with his parents
>Terrified of performing live
>described as strange and withdrawn by everyone who knew him
>probably killed himself

Also this song of his should be the r9k anthem:
>The chances they come, but the chances have been lost
>Success can be gained, but at too great a cost
>For some there's a future to find
>But I think they're leaving me behind
>>
>>38352960
>>38353555
I'm not sure where OP got that he placed family and tradition above all else. He lived with his parents but his wikipedia has the quote 'I don't like it at home, but I can't bear it anywhere else.'
>>
File: border.png (94KB, 799x679px) Image search: [Google]
border.png
94KB, 799x679px
>>38353441
Do you have a single piece of evidence to back that up? Several people that were close to him noted the absence of relationships and based how he felt about everything else I doubt the guy was going around slaying pussy despite him being capable of doing so.
>>
>>38353589
schizoid/10

just found out about him because this thread

good music

thx robots
>>
File: Rare Elliot Photo.jpg (26KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Elliot Photo.jpg
26KB, 720x405px
>>38353732
>Do you have a single piece of evidence to back that up?
They never do, and they pull the exact same bullshit about the Columbine killers. "Oh, Dylan Klebold had a prom date, he had sex!" They're utterly ignorant of the fact that the prom date was a female friend who had friendzoned him. Dylan's parents even said he never had a girlfriend to their knowledge.

These normies refuse to do any actual research, instead spouting "oh, Nick Drake had gfs! Dylan Klebold had gfs!" despite having absolutely nothing to back up their claims.

Thankfully no one ever argues about how many gfs Elliot has had, so normie shitposters are out of luck in using their "oh, Elliot had sex, he wasn't a true robot!" fallacy.
>>
>>38353921
can i get a context of this pic
>>
>>38353974
>"This photo was taken in Malibu at Chin Rodger's friend's beach home. Maddy Humphrey's is the blond girl."
>"Mother had a small get-together at the beach house, and she invited James and his family, along with some other friends.James didn't show up, but his father Arte did.To my surprise, Maddy Humphreys and her mother came over. Seeing Maddy for the first time in six years was a very peculiar experience. The last time we saw each other, we were just kids. Now, she was a fully-grown teenage girl, and from looking through her Facebook pictures, I knew she was popular. She was a typical pretty girl who had lots of pretty friends. She was one of them, one of the popular kids.My first friend in America, someone I played with innocently as a child, had grown up to represent the type of people who have caused me so much pain in my life.I was very nervous talking to her, as I had no experience with talking to young girls, but I had to make the effort. She seemed weirded-out by my awkwardness. It was cringe-worthy." - Elliot Rodger, "My Twisted World"
>>
>>38353555
Are you joking? The media loves shitting on family and tradition
>>
>>38353921
dont lump nick drake in with those shit dicks
>>
>>38353827
>schizoid/10
dude no. Nick was just a shy guy disgusted by the world. Honestly I feel like he read to much romantic poetry and got lost in the sauce.
>>
>>38354110
My apologies, I only referenced the "shit dicks" as you say to expose the inane fallacy many normies utilize.
>>
>>38354120
schizoid isnt schizophrenia
>>
>>38353921
Like it's been well documented that Drake never had a girlfriend and as far I'm aware based on everything else we know about him currently, I don't think he was the type of guy to go around "smashing pussy". Not to mention if you examine him lyrically that matches up as well. For example on Hazey Jane
>If songs were lines in a conversation, the situation would be fine . . .
seems to highlight his situation well. I was just curious if that anon had a reliable source that said otherwise.
>>
>In those days you didn't have cassette, he brought a reel-to-reel tape that he'd done at home. Half way through the first song, I felt this was pretty special. And I called him up, and he came back in, and we talked, and I just said, "I'd like to make a record." He stammered, "Oh, well, yeah. Okay." Nick was a man of few words.
BAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 6648_ac5f.jpg (64KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
6648_ac5f.jpg
64KB, 480x470px
>The folkies did not take to him; they wanted songs with choruses. They completely missed the point. He didn't say a word the entire evening. It was actually quite painful to watch. I don't know what the audience expected, I mean, they must have known they weren't going to get sea-shanties and sing-alongs at a Nick Drake gig
>The experience reinforced Drake's decision to retreat from live appearances; the few concerts he did play around this time were usually brief, awkward, and poorly attended. Drake seemed reluctant to perform and rarely addressed his audience. As many of his songs were played in different tunings, he frequently paused to retune between numbers.
>>
>>38352960
>>placed family and tradition above all else
HAHAHAH I DIDNT EVEN KNOW DICK NRAKE WAS THIS MUCH OF A FAGGOT
No surprise he died a virgin
>>
>>38354254
underage retard detected

or you just had a shitty family and in that case, lol
>>
>>38352960
>placed family and tradition above all else
>Normalfags on this board actually think this is what robots do
Cuckservative, leave.
>>
>>38354368
Neither. If you place family, tradition or any other social construct or metanarative above yourself, you're a retard. Plain and simple. Have a good night.
>>
File: 1472168932846.png (410KB, 396x395px) Image search: [Google]
1472168932846.png
410KB, 396x395px
>>38354236
That's the only way it could have gone for a robot. I feel for him
>>
>>38354368
>reddit spacing
>'lol'
You have to go back...
>>
>>38354120
I'm not that anon, but I am schizoid. Schizoid isn't schizophrenia, it's a personality disorder related to it. Being schizoid means you don't feel emotions very strongly, you have the inability to feel much pleasure from anything, and above all else, you prefer to be alone and have no interest in making many friends or having sex. Living with your parents as an adult, reading romantic poetry, being described as 'strange' and getting no pleasure from life is classic schizoid. Schizoid is a cluster A personality disorder, which is colloquially known as the 'weird' category, so it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>38354186
If wikipedia can be trusted he had relationships with women but I don't think he ever lost his virginity

>(Sophia) Ryde has been described by Drake's biographers as "the nearest thing" to a girlfriend in his life, but she now prefers the description "best (girl) friend"
>As with the relationship he had earlier shared with fellow folk musician Linda Thompson, Drake's relationship with Ryde was never consummated

I'm not sure if the sources hold up but you can check that out for yourself
>>
Nick's was memorable mostly for its awkwardness. Sitting on a small wooden chair, the kind favored in most third grade classrooms, he seemed to shrink, to recede further and further away from the microphone, as if we were all looking through the wrong end of a telescope. He hunched over a small mahogany guitar, a parlor guitar, and began fingerpicking. Though he pulled the guitar tightly into himself, hugging it as he played, and the sound was distant and muffled and indistinct, as if he'd found a way to get up and walk out into the hallway and close the door on us while he sat there on the stage.

You couldn't watch. But you couldn't look away. And then it was over
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLXbTMyTDcU

Best song?
>>
>>38353589
what song are those lyrics for?
>>
>>38354865
Leaving Me Behind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yXTPO0GMIA
>>
>>38353921
that guy would have had his weiner in a lot of roast if his standards weren't "ONLY 12/10 BIMBO SUPERMODELS NEED APPLY"
>>
>>38354963
Is this a joke or bait
>>
>>38352960
Nick Drake was definitely /ourguy/.
>>
>>38352960
You forgot
>sister was a normie actress who appeared nude on a number of films
>>
>>38353921
>They're utterly ignorant of the fact that the prom date was a female friend who had friendzoned him.

You posted this shit last time. She had a crush on him, but he didn't reciprocate it.

>Dylan Klebold had gfs!

He did though. He dated a girl named Sasha briefly, but it didn't work out. (Eric later dated her too, then sent her threatening emails after they broke up.)
>>
>>38355194
It's true though, dude never even acknowledged the existence of a girl who wasnt hot young and blonde outside of family members
>>
>>38352960
His music really isn't that good, honestly.
>>
File: 1493389243946.jpg (98KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1493389243946.jpg
98KB, 409x409px
>>38355590
>>38355446
>>38355395
All of you leave, right now.
>>
>>38355590
Why do you think that phamalam?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.