[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people spout this nonsense and make stupid hashtags like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (276KB, 937x601px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
276KB, 937x601px
Why do people spout this nonsense and make stupid hashtags like #mondaymotivation, #girlboss, and #girlgang?
>>
too try and seem like she isnt just fishing for compliments and attention seeking
>>
>>38351421
It's called empowering yourself, honey
>>
I never understood why people thought being a boss is cool

You are still a slave to work and you are the designated asshole who yells at everyone.
>>
>>38351421

Instagram can be a viable career now, she lives in LA too so she is likely surrounded by a whole bunch of other people who are either successful or also trying to make some money from it. Think of their Instagram accounts as something like a portfolio, she has 99 likes so she's got a long road ahead.

It is an exercise in ego yes absolutely there is no doubt about it. That said it takes a lot of hard work too, she actually did have to do that hike on the monday morning, you have to actually put in the effort to having a body worth the fame and like any social media career it takes a whole lot of networking and page management.

We can sit here and laugh at her for being a dumb bitch or whatever but the fact is she's making her way in the world or at least trying her best.
>>
Basically she is attention whoring while making her seem like she is above other people and has overcome some sort of life struggle.

After this post she would have felt incredible euphoria.
>>
>>38351965
How do they make money from instagram?

By getting payments through paypal from betas?
>>
>>38351965
what an interesting pov. i never thought about it that way but whats her endgame?
>>
>girlboss
Welcome to Scroogemcduck's Girlboss Hooters Restaurant Unincorporated, may I take ur orber?
>>
>looking at a fucking bush while fishing for complements about her pancake ass
an act of unparalleled bravery and heroicism in a world gone mad, in my mind
>>
Why do people deal with such shitty font rendering?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.