[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really just want everyone who's ever complained about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1816.gif (173KB, 629x558px) Image search: [Google]
1816.gif
173KB, 629x558px
I really just want everyone who's ever complained about no gf, that women are the source of all their problems, that jews did everything, I wish you would all die- no no actually I wish this whole board would be deleted so none of you have a safe haven to spout your bullshit in the echo chamber.

>mfw /r9k/ dislikes SJW's but has no self awareness that /r9k/ is one of the most victim culture inducing boards imaginable.
>>
yeah but have you ever argued with a woman before?
>>
>>38350310

I have and you treat them like you would anyone else. They don't get a free pass because they're female.
>>
You'll abandon your pseudo-egalitarian ideology as you age, don't worry.
>>
>>38350375

Are you talking to OP or /r9k/ as a whole? because that fits /r9k/ a lot more than someone against said mindset.
>>
>>38350286
If I didn't have a place to vent my frustrations with life I'd go insane.

You're a normie and just can't understand what robots go through. It's not made up roastie, now leave.
>>
>>38350286
haha alright dude
>>
>>38350398
i was talking to OP. His "treat everyone the same" thing will go away with time. I'm confident of it.
>>
>>38350286
>I disagree with you and I hope you all die
>echo chamber
Pick one, brainlet
>>
>>38350415
You don't need an outlet and the reason being is that you are wrong and this place is making all your insecurities and hatred even worse. Normies actually want people to live happy fulfilling lives and you can still be you without having to submit to every "normie" stereotype.

>>38350457
Treating everyone the same is a GOOD thing though. If i'm treated badly then i'll treat that person badly, and vice versa.

>>38350526
That doesn't actually make any sense because I said the echo chamber should go away because all everyone does here now is bounce bullshit back and forth.
>>
>>38350328

so you hit them?
>>
>>38350554
>Treating everyone the same is a GOOD thing though. If i'm treated badly then i'll treat that person badly, and vice versa

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
>>
>>38350554
The only reason you call this place an echochamber is because you dislike the ideas which are commonly passed around. You're free to post a disagreement and not get banned, but that doesn't mean that the general populace of the board has to agree with you. If you want an actual echo chamber, go back to r*ddit or t*mblr, where you're banned or downvoted for voicing an opinion which goes against the mainstream.

Again, I repeat:
>I disagree with you and I hope you all die
>echo chamber

Pick one and only one, brainlet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.