[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your family notice you are a failure? Do they ever try to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: goodnight moon.jpg (98KB, 599x551px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight moon.jpg
98KB, 599x551px
Does your family notice you are a failure?
Do they ever try to talk to you about it and try to encourage you?
Or do they just ignore you and hope you will figure things out on your own?
>>
like this thread, ignored
>>
i remember once when my dad had me in the car with him, he asked me why I didn't try talking to any girls since he sees cute ones walking around in town all the time

i told him since I'm broke, I don't have a chance, so I don't bother

he hasn't said anything like that to me since

my mother is too wrapped up in her alcoholism to care about what I'm doing with my life
>>
My little sister is a turbo Stacy who lives at home, graduated beauty school because my grandmother paid for her whole tuition, had a studio in San Diego that she makes pretty good money off of, drives a Mustang, just bought a $2k purebred dog that she forces my parents to take care of, and is about to move into a resort in san diego. My father is taking her to Hawaii for her 21st birthday, all expenses paid, even though he claims that he isn't earning much right now and is doing it all on credit. I was not invited.

Meanwhile I'm a 25 year old college dropout who lives with four roommates. I have severe mental health issues, alcoholism and recently physical health problems because of the drinking. My job is good and I'm in a respectable position in an office but it doesn't pay nearly enough to support me and my MtF gf, my medical bills, the fucking car crash I was just in, and definitely not tuition to go back to school. Every time I mention these things they completely shut down, deflect or straight out tell me that they have more important or bigger problems. My sister hasn't voluntarily talked to me in like 6 years. I know my parents love me but their blatant favoritism makes me so fucking angry.
>>
>>38351114
>my MtF gf
i was feeling sympathetic until you said that
come on anon, even you're not that desperate
>>
>>38351114
they probably like her more because, as you say she is a turbo stacey. Halo effect in action, if you weren't such a bring down maybe they'd splash some affection on you.
>>
>>38351140
She's a genuinely good person who has never once complained or given me shit about everything I've put her through. All the Stacies in the world couldn't make me leave her.

>>38351216
What kind of fucking logic is that? Shouldn't a parent care for their children and give affection and support to the ones who actually need it?
>>
>>38351114
I wouldn't like having a gay son either
>>
File: 1499298269121.png (560KB, 570x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499298269121.png
560KB, 570x604px
>>38351566
Parents dont care about their kids if they aren't normies.
You'd think this would be common knowledge by now.
>>
>>38351566
>what kind of logic is that that people like better people more?!

oh so you're also a brainlet I see
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.