[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else hate people? It's been getting worse and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Ley5pma.jpg (76KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Ley5pma.jpg
76KB, 1600x1067px
Does anyone else hate people?

It's been getting worse and worse for me and I'm getting concerned. I used to be able to tolerate other people but it's been getting harder. I feel like I'm surrounded by hedonists, posers, and narcissists. So many people only care about buying shit and acting cool, it's disgusting. Lately I have been debating either moving into the woods alone and building a cabin or buying a one way ticket to Georgia (the country) and living the mountains.

I'm sick of society and I don't know how much longer I will be able to pretend that I'm not, does anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>38349865
Nah, i dont feel hate no more, i pity them.
I can see why you hate people, this world is full of the most coward, spineless, vicious and idiotic degenerates that you will ever meet.

Yet, I dont hate them, I trully feel pity towards them, those fateless and faithless normalfags are the worst, but at the end of the day, they are the ones that suffer the most, sad things is that they choose that life.
>>
>>38349920
Normies suffer the least because they aren't aware of anything happening around them.

OP, do you have a discord? Just to text chat. I am the same exact way and have been thinking about those plans since I was a kid (except mine was Finland but Georgia is cool too). I'm just not sure how I would do completely alone, if I would go crazy or not.
>>
File: IMG_1888.jpg (2MB, 2100x1569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.jpg
2MB, 2100x1569px
>>38349865
>Georgia
Good choice. Lots of great sights, good food, nice people, and traditional qts.

t. Taught English there
>>
I just hate the way humans act sometimes. Some of us were not meant for contemporary society
>>
File: 1499626215503.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499626215503.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>>38349865
>Hating people

What you hate in others you will find in yourself.
>>
>>38349865
misanthropy is the true final redpill
>>
>>38349920
Maybe I will try to adopt that approach more often.

>>38349961
>I'm just not sure how I would do completely alone, if I would go crazy or not.

That's what I fear too but if I could get internet that would fix it. I would also consider living near a small remote town somewhere. My discord id is 4021.
>>
>>38349980
You have no idea how badly I want to visit there, everything about it seems incredible. What qualifications do you need to teach English there?
>>
>>38349865
just let it not bother you.
>>
File: 1499111710930.jpg (249KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1499111710930.jpg
249KB, 560x560px
I hate the majority of other humans and the sick world that allows disgusting evil people to thrive while the just and righteous are ignored and mocked.
I want the opportunity to bring despair to those despicable people, but sadly none have presented themselves yet.
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (2MB, 1900x1419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
2MB, 1900x1419px
>>38350264
College degree. I knew some folks out there who taught with just a few courses under their belt, but the Ministry of Science and Education may have tightened up since then. Look for "Teach and Learn with Georgia," it's a Georgian government program that gets Westerners to teach there. You'll be boarded up in a hotel with other volunteers for two weeks of training before they send you to your teaching location and host family.

I taught in a village not far for Gori, the district capital of Shida Kartli and the hometown of pic related. Froze my ass off in the winter, but I met a lot of good people there. Wouldn't trade the experience for the world.

As far as qualifications go, I had my Bachelor's and a 120-hr online TEFL certificate. You can get the latter anywhere -- check for ITTT TEFL -- for fairly cheap, and you'll learn some good stuff, too.
>>
>>38350359
Thanks a ton for the info.
>>
I'm literally just waiting for my parents and sister to die so i can an hero and not cause people i love a lot of pain. I hate everyone so fucking much. People at my work barely accomplish their responsibilities, sometimes not even doing half of them, only for those of us who actually try to be responsible to pick up the slack. People are generally inconsiderate of others, stupid AND selfish. Hedonism runs rampant, no one cares enough about things to think critically. Hopefully a nuclear war will wipe us all out soon.
>>
File: _MG_1078C.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_1078C.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
anon why the fuck u coming to georgia? its full of poor people and i like how ur saying they are nice people even tho our ppl are ridicilously rude to our own kind, its the same thing as going to japan as a westerner.
>>
>>38349865
Yes, sad to say. I don't want to, but i do despise everyone other than myself. I'm not even like, "i'm above them so i'll manipulate". I'm more, "I wish for them all to disappear". Edgy as all fuck but that's the reality of it.
>>
>>38349865
>does anyone else feel this way?
Very very much so.
1,5 years more and I can escape being around people and neet again, but I really need to get out of the urban setting ASAP.
>>
>>38350326
Shooting up a school is a good way to irk normies lad
>>
>>38350617
that would probably work if I was still in school
and had access to a gun, which people don't in my country unless they're either military or gang members
>>
>>38350235
Oh, you need to give your user name too. Like username#1234
>>
>>38350909
Sorry don't add people a lot, grubbyguppy#4021
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.