[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw dad forces me to buy a car >don't wanna >'ok

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1494193290157.jpg (87KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1494193290157.jpg
87KB, 601x601px
>tfw dad forces me to buy a car
>don't wanna
>'ok then, son. How about a motorcycle?'
>forces me to take driving test
>pass test. Acquire motorcycle liscense.
>gives me 2000 dollars to buy a used motorcycle with a week.

WHAT DO? I FUCKING HATE GOING OUTSIDE.
>>
>>38349839
>i am my dads little bitch
why don't you ask him, bitch?
>>
>>38349852
I FUCKING HAVE A WEEK TO BUY A MOTORCYLE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GO. I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN THIS BULLSHIT. I FUCKING HAVE NO IDEA. I HAVE NO FUCKING FRIENDS REE. I HATE MOTORCYCLES. THEY MAKE SO MUCH FUCKING NOISE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>son I'm buying you a pussy magnet and that's final
>but daaaaaaad
>>
>>38349839
Give me the money if you don't want to go outside.

I'm not joking.
>>
>>38349839
buy alcohol for the money
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38349839
"Champ, you can sit there and blame others for your problems or go out there and solve them yourself. And it's as simple as speaking with the driving instructor, taking the test, and firmly shaking his hand. It's that simple."
>>
>>38349888
ASK YOUR DAD YOU LITTLE BITCH BOI. DADDY GOING TO WIPE YOUR ASS XDDDD
>>
>>38349888
just go on craigslist and pick up a cool motorcycle, there's a ton in that price range. And there's quite a few that are cool.
>>
>>38349888
Go to MCN, buy a motorbike that you like the look of and isn't old as fuck

There, done
>>
>>38349839

>crying cuz his daddy gave him 2k

ur a real retard anon..
>>
>>38349839
Is this so he doesn't have to drive you around? Just accept the $2000 and take public transportation or Uber everywhere.
>>
File: 1494176306549.jpg (120KB, 378x474px) Image search: [Google]
1494176306549.jpg
120KB, 378x474px
>>38349839

So go fucking buy a used motorcycle, use all $2000, show it to your dad, ride it once or twice, sell it on craigslist after a few months, tell your dad you lost it or it was stolen, use the money to buy a gaming rig or VR or whatever the fuck you want

My dad tried to get me into so much shit when he was still alive. Fishing, handyman type shit, home repair, car repair, electronics soldering, all of that gay fucking "manly man" shit, tried to take me on trips to Mexico and Cuba to drink beer and go fishing but I told him I hate Spanish and latinos and just gimme the money so I can buy WoW game time and order pizza. Half his shit ended up at the pawn shop and my Steam library just got bigger.
>>
>>38349888
Go to /o/ and ask the daily bike thread. I wish I were in your situation anon... Bikes are fucking awesome. Take a look at suzuki intruders, those are cool and good for learning how to ride.
>>
>>38350151
Your dad sounds like a real dick.
>>
>>38349839
Get a motorcycle and have a blast riding on the highway at night while listening to weeb music. Don't be this piece of shit >>38350151
>>
>>38350151
I wish i had a dad like that, mine just vegetates on the couch.
>>
>>>>/o/dbt
>>
>>38349839
youre a fucking faggot, i love motorcycles, wish my dad would give me 2k to just go ahead and buy a bike.
>>
Why is your dad forcing you to buy a car? My parents hounded me about me not owning a car for a month or two. I told them to pound sand since I didn't need a car. I live in the city center, I can just walk/bike everywhere or take a cab if I need to go somewhere where the public transport doesn't reach
>>
I almost bought a ninja 250R for $1200 the other day but the fucker wouldn't ride it to my house (I live 20 mins down the road and don't have a moto license yet)
>>
>>38350196
yeah, he'd make me watch him fix stuff for hours just so I could pass him a tool once every 10-20 mins. He's the reason I started drinking
>>
>waaaaaah my dad cares about my well being enough to give me two grand to buy a vehicle

Be fucking grateful you even have a father, much less one that still gives a shot about you and wants to help you not be a worthless NEET fuck.
>>
>>38349888
He's trying to turn you into a man. Hurry up and hide your dragon dildo! You know where to make sure he doesn't find it.

Really though, are you a fuckin faggot? You're being forced to buy a motorcycle? How old are you?! Your dad deserves better. He doesn't want a daughter!
>>
It's a right of passage for any man to get a mode of transport.
Grow up OP.
Where are you going to go on a date with a girl, the BUS?
>>
>>38350151
Your dad sounds fucking awesome. Why are all of you such bitch boys? Be a fucking man. Get drunk and play golf with your dad dammit!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.