[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no longer khhv after today >me, 19 still living in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: 4722979.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4722979.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>no longer khhv after today
>me, 19 still living in my shitty home town until uni starts
>wake up to the sound of my relatives shouting at each other around 9am as usual (unless it's a sunday, then they are at the church and venus in furs refrain at max volume wakes me instead, also at 9am)
>bathroom, eat, browse 4chan for 30 min
>usually i would be doing strenght workout by now and then go out to run 6km
>not today though purely on a whim
>pack my red backpack with a soft blanket, homer's odyssey, phone, buds, some money and water
>get out of my shitty town
>carefully traverse a 0,5m wide, narrow path high up in a nearby forest
>find a way down after 1km
>jump across few irrigation canals
>walk 2-3km until i reach open plains with no human in sight
>wind is strong as fuck today, but i sit with my back against a hay roll which is angled perfectly to block the wind and I'm good to go
>athena's goodwill warms my heart, imagine sword sparring with perfect wife material athena
>get slightly depressed
>wind is too strong, cover my entire body (head included) under the blanket
>listen through rubber soul, in rainbows and that midori desu album while thinking about how much i hate myself
>halway through midori i look for next one and stumble across my ost folder with shit like starcraft 1, zsz, cowboy bebop and baccano
>think about rail tracer, tyler durden etc
>last 30 seconds of midori desu
>decide to man up for once in my life and just literally do whatever comes to my mind
>>
>>38349614
did you have to do nofap for this to happen?
>>
File: www.jpg (35KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
www.jpg
35KB, 325x244px
>my first reaction is extreme anger, like i never felt before
>put on pic related
>get onto a road leading back to my town
>walk 2km down the middle
>every car avoids me
>no real road warriors these days
>get back into town
>super hungry
>go to pizzeria
>put on la woman
>eat a large pepperoni pizza
>still hungry
>think about germans on the border from the bridge of spies
>"amerikaner?" with super thick accent cranks me up
>think about amerika for a moment
>first thing that springs to my mind is pringles
>i never ate pringles
>the only place that sells pringles is on the opposite edge of town
>obviously there's nothing stopping me from getting pringles at this point of the story
>march on drifting in my thoughts
>album changes to other voices which was next on the discography
>realise that after a while, immedietaly switch to maggot brain
>shortest path to the pringles station means crossing a hole in the fence of my HS from which i just graduated
>see 2 girls sitting on a bench near the soccer field
>they are facing each other but are both on their phones, not even moving their mouths
>look bored as fuck to me
>both chubbers
>one is 4 while the other is 6
>im probably a 7 with decent face and good bod
>i start to pass them, my mind is totally blank
>say first thing that came to my mind which was "if both of you are so bored then why not come have sex with me"
>6 says are you serious
>my retort is "yes"

>>38349718
i didnt fap for 3 days, so i guess i was pretty horny
>>
>>38349978
Continue?
Is thic copypasta
>>
>>38349978
ok, doing what comes to mind does not mean you should harass high school girls.
i fucking hate it when robots think they're alpha as fuck, know your place, you degenerate.
>>
File: yhfhf.jpg (46KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
yhfhf.jpg
46KB, 500x449px
>start talking with them
>at some point they ask me where would we go
>DEFCON 2 levels in my brain
>cant bring them to my fucked up home
>no car
>ho hotels/motels whatever in vicinity that i know of
>only vaguely legit idea was "just on grass in a place near a lake about 2km from where we were where no one ever goes "
>they agree
>buy condoms on the way
>have sex with both for like 1,5h, probably came 5-6 times, didnt count
>4 was a virgin to no surprise
>they seemed decently pleased too
>bid them farewell, didnt exchange contacts or nothing, just parted ways because they were going opposite way from the pringles shop
>one thing about me is that im easily excited (no mental problems, just getting euphoric quite often from shitloads of endorphines)
>this is the hardest this ever happened
>some 2 dudes playing ping pong near the like
>bet some money on a game with one of them
>win the game, but dude didnt have money on so i just kept going with my day
>put on pink flag album
>calves hurt like shit from running yesterday
>decide to walk backwards
>lady walks by wish her a great day
>some old dude seems sad "come on lighten up a little old timer"
>stumble into some pub i never seen before
>sadly no one is in
>order a salad
>best meal of my life, mainly because of strict diet with shit taste
>put three girl rhumba on repeat
>start walking in rhythm and dance
>buy pringles
>buy 7 sponges
>buy 3l of natural apple juice
>buy a jar

>>38350214
they were both over 18
>>
Awesome story. Cannot believe it is true.

Bkdoxkcjsjxxj
>>
>average day in the life of chad
>>
Artist name? Oreganoloo
>>
Nice story anon, i thoroughly enjoyed it
>>
>>38350352
doesn't make you any less of a faggot
>>
>>38350352
Do you have more? shit is relaxing
>>
File: thinking-anime-girl.jpg (68KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-anime-girl.jpg
68KB, 1200x675px
>>38350741
>OP has sex with 2 girls
>faggot
>>
File: 11111.jpg (727KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
727KB, 918x1632px
>get home
>talk on skype with a friend
>tell him that i wanna write a high phantasy with some game-like mana based fight mechanics and no bullshit plot armor
>dude you probably have like a 5% chance of doing that
>i tell him that i think that's a rather high chance
>he compares it to rolling a number of my choice on D21
>i say 8
>he rolls 8 twice in a row
>i lose my shit and end the call
>really wanna play some kind of intense action game
>beat contra and super contra on nes emulator
>S rank vs bernard and flame on furrier mode, didnt take much time because ive done it before
>ok its 10 pm and it got dark i can finally make a use of my sponges
>find a yellow latex glove in my bathroom
>take my red backpack and repack it with a jar, latex glove, 7 sponges, about 1l juice cause i drank the rest, brown cowboy hat, rest of the money left
>tell parents that i got invited to a birthday party
>always retorted with "but you wont drink vodka, right?"
>i always tell them that i will never drink alcohol ever again since that 1 day a year ago
>i really despise alcohol, especially more because ive got tons of alcoholics in the family
>that slightly resparks my anger
>go to the other edge of town, convince a dude to sell me 0,7l vodka without id for the rest of my money
>put on the yellow glove, walk out of the shop and smash the bottle on the ground with all my strenght
>get away
>walk around the town for an hour and throw apple juice soaked sponges into any open windows i see
>>
>>38350828
this sounds like a plot to a boring as fuck faggot hipster movie
>>
File: a.jpg (68KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
68KB, 529x529px
>>38350779
i just came back home, told parents that the party was shit as an excuse

cant sleep so i can try write about how i stopped drinking alcohol thanks to mike tysons punchout on nintendo or just throw in some other random short shit, though i doubt it's gonna be even vaguely as entertaining as this might be

i mainly wrote this to say that i dont know what your situation in life is, but maybe stopping to give a fuck about social norms and going with the flow of your thought process, as fucked up as it might be, could be your way out of despair just as it happened with me

does anyone know any decent high phantasy books were either first person story telling was well or there's some interesting battle system that isnt a complete dnd ripoff?
>>
File: best girl.jpg (973KB, 896x1261px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
973KB, 896x1261px
actually fuck it ill just play some more games instead or fantasize about athena

the message is as follows:

im a lucky fuck who managed to slip through the entire life without facing reality so far, but i think that it finally got through to me that ive got only one life and i should make a good use of it, i hope that so will you guys

not after reading my trash story, but after thinking it through on your own
>>
File: 1498649832774.jpg (479KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498649832774.jpg
479KB, 720x1280px
>>38351126
That's some good advice anon, I've found that I really admire the power of stories in my case I have admiration for visual story telling.

Never did good in school I guess I'm just low IQ but man do I get an erection when reading mithology or watching some movie with a hero overcoming something.

That right there made me realize even if it takes me a lifetime I will produce some sort of epic visual story.

So here I'm over this last 2 years I've learnt to lift, eat, draw, 3d modeling, photography and you know what? I suck at all of them but that's fine because there is no point on doing them but I want to do them.

Maybe in lost of all hope I've become childish, always listening to my 2010 playlist of epic metal and soundtracks, getting tears on my eyes when a kid gets happy over watching his heros.

But it feels right.
>>
>>38351432
i say keep going and if you'll have money problems become a teacher at canada or take some other career path that's easy and pays of well AND KEEP GOING FOR YOUR DREAM
>>
>>38351492
Thanks man, you are a cool person
>>
>>38350541
It's a Midori album cover
>>
File: 1485444214922.gif (319KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1485444214922.gif
319KB, 314x314px
>>38349614
>Venus in furs

Like the Velvet Underground? Nice taste anon
>>
I wish I had the balls to walk into a high school and straight up ask two girls to fuck me without being labeled a sex offender.
Good god that's a great story.
You lost your virginity in a fuckin threesome. Good shit. That's a really cosy story idc if it's real or not.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.