[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend years trying to convince myself that I don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: do it.png (310KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
do it.png
310KB, 600x339px
>spend years trying to convince myself that I don't want a gf
>try to engross myself into video games and alcohol
>it starts working. Girls are icky anyway, right?

>few hours ago
>check normiebook for the first time in weeks
>see I've got a friend request (wtf)
>it's my oneitis who stopped talking to me years ago
>accept the request
>start talking to her
>think to myself "wow. does she finally want to date me? will I finally be happy in life? is this the turning point in my life where things get better?"
>she says I am a great FRIEND and that she wishes she could get over her ex boyfriend
>mfw
>>
>>38349609
you can never get over it you dumb fuck

MGTOW is a meme and the worst thing you can do
>>
>>38349625
>you can never get over it you dumb fuck
So what's the alternative? Suicide?
>>
>>38349631
first of all how old are you?

>>
>>38349708

26originalliballi
>>
>wishes she could get over her ex
Shes dropping a hint there. Of course this doesn't mean much but if you play your cards right you can get her
>>
File: 122425636.gif (648KB, 354x200px) Image search: [Google]
122425636.gif
648KB, 354x200px
>>38349609
>I am a great FRIEND and that she wishes she could get over her ex boyfriend
Only possibilities
>It's an invitation for you to pursue her

>She's bored/lonely and using you for conversation
>>
stop expecting to have everything right now. You have to work your way up. Of course no girl is gonna have an interest in you if you don't do anything.
>>
>>38349834
I tried being interesting and actually doing things. But they weren't interested in me, then. Why would they be interested in me, now?
>>
>>38349743
first of all get into 10%-14% body fat range, if you are still ugly then you need plastic surgery (research it)

if not ugly/after surgery play the numbers game and try to fuck and abuse as many sluts as possible to avenge yourself, try to break them mentally as much as possible. You can actually learn sadism and attract sluts through it. Start by reading de Sade books and fapping to them. It worked for me. They are very good books.

after a while the pain will lessen and eventually go away, this is what I did

also most of these worthless cunts will enjoy it, its what they were born for anyway

I am only writing this because you are 26 btw which means you are an actual robot

>>38349834
this is of course false, trying to become "worthy" of women (who themselves are mostly subhuman with zero self-awareness or impulse control) is the worst mistake you can make

this kind of mentality will make sure you stay a virgin till you die, actual thugs subhumans with 90 IQ fuck plenty of women

guess why
>>
>>38349938
>first of all get into 10%-14% body fat range
My BMI and BF% is ideal. I'm literally in the 1% of people whose BMI and BF% is where it should be.

>if you are still ugly then you need plastic surgery (research it)
I haven't got the money for that.
>>
>>38349962
BMI is a joke

what is you BF%? is your six pack visible in almost every lighting?

>I haven't got the money for that.

do you even need it though? are you ugly?
>>
>>38350000
>what is you BF%?
I really can't remember. My doc just said it was ideal, and said I must have a good diet since my BMI and BF% are ideal.

>is your six pack visible in almost every lighting?
I ain't got a six pack. I don't have a low BF%.

>are you ugly?
I'm like a 3/10
>>
File: 1378487036356.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1378487036356.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>38349609
just work and drink. reminder currency is more important than any roastie
>tfw 72 hours per week with one day off
>tfw when 10k monthly and early retirement
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.