[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you remember that time you rejected a girl and never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FAUDUSKDUAKSDu.png (225KB, 392x462px) Image search: [Google]
FAUDUSKDUAKSDu.png
225KB, 392x462px
>tfw you remember that time you rejected a girl and never had a chance again
>still a virgin 10 years later and it could've all been prevented if you said yes

Does anyone know this feel
>>
Yeah I rejected a couple girls but I don't really regret
Never really intrests in any of them
And I'm copletely fine with waiting for the right person
>>
>>38349299
But still remain kv?
You don't worry if she finds out your robot past?
>>
much better than dating someone with aids, yeah?
>>
>>38349299
until you eventually realize there is no right person
>>
rejected 2 girls because they wanted a relationship but lived like 7 hours away
just kill me
>>
>>38349299
you do realize even if you found the right person, she will dump you cause of your autistic behavior because you have no experience with dating. They prefer guys who already know what to do in a relationship. You will be with a chick who is going to be sad that she has to baby you and teach you about dating and other common sense things people found out in high school
>>
I've rejected multiple girls. now i'm balding at a fast rate and I've gained a brain disorder. That was a few years ago. I regret it a bit, but surely this feeling will grow as the time goes by.

I have a shot at an actual pure virgin ex-gf though (the only girl I've ever dated)
>>
>>38349328
>kv
? Haven't browsed r9k in a while
No clue what that means
>>38349370
>>38349394
I've also come to terms with there might not be a right person and I'm perfectly fine with living alone
Never really liked socializing with people
And I'm generally happier by myself than with others
Besides I don't think suddenly meeting the girl of my dreams will lead me to happiness it'll be nice to meet the 'right person' but I don't put all my hopes and dreams into meeting that person.

This kinda goes against my last post saying how I'm fine with waiting
But really I kinda of stopped caring about having a family and that kinda of stuff
I've found hobbies I enjoy a lot more.
>>
>>38349482
you're right
but love is the ultimate reason for life..
at least that's what I tell my self because love is the only thing I haven't experienced and I'm placing all my bets on it
but I'm losing hope
>>
>>38349271

I never rejected her, I just didn't believe her. I thought she was trying to trick me into saying yes and dating her so she and her friends could mock me.

Her and her friends came up to me and her friends told me she liked me and that she wanted to go out with me. Problem is that her friends have bullied me and made fun of me before so I thought this was a trick and ignored her.

Looking back, it was real. The girl that liked me was always quiet and shy and her face was cherry red when they came up. She was probably devastated and I still feel bad about it. Had she come up and told me herself, I would have gladly accepted, but because her friends were bitches, I assumed it was just a prank. Feels bad
>>
>>38349595

You shouldn't place bets on things you can't control
You may never find someone you love but that doesn't mean you can't be happy
Besides love isn't that fun
It's great to be around the person you love but when your not around them you can't stop thinking about them
It's kind of like a curse
All you can ever see is that one person you love
>>
>>38349691
You shouldn't feel bad about this you can't go back and change
Unless you want to find her now and ask her on a date I'm sure she'll still say yes
But you don't have anything to feel bad about
>>
>>38349717
but every thing else just feels empty
I've tried all sorts of things and made few friends but I've never fell in love or been loved.. thats why I think this is the last option for me to be happy
>>
>>38349863
I'm pretty fucking autistic on the getting people to love you think
Everyone's that's loved/liked me has usual ignored my glaringly obvious mental problems
But I could help you fall in love with someone if you want
It's easy to teach your mind to love something even if it has problems
It's very easy to fall in love with someone buts it's a fucking bitch to climb out of it
>>
>>38349271
I unironically felt a little bad for him.
>>
>>38350083
how anon
how do I do it I just cant feel any attraction beyond physical
>>
>>38350148
Find someone your decently attracted to you
Start interacting with them and focus on how they talk and act around you
Now focus on all the good things they do all their good traits forget about the bad ones and just solely focus on the good ones
Convince yourself this person is perfect for you
Start fantasizing and dreaming about this person
Honestly you'll start to fall for them very quickly.
Having someone you love helps a lot with
With loneliness and even motivates you to do stuff
>>
>>38349748

Well this was over ten years ago, so it's too late now. Senior year of high school. She probably wanted a date or a bf before she graduated.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.