[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up another one.. I was really interested in her too.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170713-151011.jpg (886KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-151011.jpg
886KB, 1440x2960px
Fucked up another one..

I was really interested in her too. Like we've only met once but she's motivated me a lot to better myself.

How do I relieve this autism?? Is a bullet to the brain really the only satisfactory ending?!
>>
man that's one of the most autistic things i've ever seen. i'm jealous that you can at least keep things interesting, though. wouldn't recommend sending any dicks to a woman though unless she asks for it, it will almost always be met with disgust.
>>
Really made me think my boy my man
>>
Send her a picture with a lot of cash
>>
>>38349088
You are an idiot. She obviously made it clear she didn't want a dick pic.
>>
Fucking kek op, post the rest of the convo
>>
File: tempFileForShare_20170713-151329.jpg (586KB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
tempFileForShare_20170713-151329.jpg
586KB, 1440x2960px
>>38349115
>. i'm jealous that you can at least keep things interesting,
>>38349125
>>38349134
>>38349137
I know she made it obvious that she didn't want a dick pic, but am I honestly the only one that thought it was a funny move?? Like yeah getting bitches is cool, but as a male I'd risk it all just to be able to make that lame joke I think is funny
>>
shes not impressed because it wasnt black

fuckin op you beta orbiter
>>
>>38349088
maybe if you weren't fat you would have better luck, my man
>>
Kek even she redirected you to reddit
Go back there fag
>>
>>38349172
What is wrong with american. Jesus christ can you spend one day without doing something stupid or socially awkward.
Never send a Girl a dickpic, unless she asks you to, but that happens rarely.
>>
>>38349252
It wasn't a dick pic, it was a meme

>>38349206
6'0 160lbs skelly on his way to /fit/let. I'm just socially awkward, I feel like I have been since my best friend died. Just can't connect like I used to..
>>38349205
Best post in this thread, thanks for making me smile :')
>>
I would have just posted a dick pic, but crudely drawn over my D with MSpaint
>>
It would have been funny if you actually painted it.
>>
>>38349088
thats not a bad idea, but you pussyfooted too much

"i like to keep it classy"

then the oil painting remark
>>
>>38349380
Thanks for the genuine input

>>38349354
>>38349378
Other autists I see. I wish you all luck, learn from my fuckup, always hide your power level
>>
>>38349378
What would you have said when she reacted unfavorably?
>>
Why the fuck do you autist all think that girls want to see your dick?
Why? It's quite literally a meme how every retard keeps doing this and how no girl likes it but apparently there are still some people who didn't get the memo. What goes through your head while you do this?
>>
>>38349462
>what? too deep for you? don't appreciate post-modernism? how uncultured.
>>
File: 1490244178459.jpg (13KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
1490244178459.jpg
13KB, 277x277px
>>38349481
Audibly screamed FUCK when I read that last bit, that would have been so perfect.

This is gonna sound weird but do you have any book/tv show recommendations? I'm trying to git gud at wit
>>
>I wanted to keep it classy
weeew anon never change
>>
>>38349252
you'd be amazed at how often the dick pic works. lol. that's why people do it. and over half the girls that complain about dick pics have gotten at least one dick pic they liked and at the very least started sexting with the guy.
>>
>>38349088
Sending unsolicited dick pics is almost as bad as flashing strangers on the bus.
>>
>>38349570
i don't really read fiction. mostly read textbooks and wikipedia.
for TV i watch lots of documentaries and lately that Elementary Sherlock Holmes show.

probably has more to do with me arguing with people on the internet for 15 years. you either become good at it or you lurk and don't post.

there's also a decent chance that the girl in question wouldn't have responded well to that comment anyway. maybe if she was a spergy redditor she'd find it amusing and keep the bants going for a bit if you could keep up, but if she was normalfag you'd likely get something like
>lol...
>>
>>38349586
Modern feminism, is this you?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.