[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get kicked out by their parents. Couldn't find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1393438140456.jpg (179KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
1393438140456.jpg
179KB, 1083x720px
Anyone else get kicked out by their parents.
Couldn't find a job so now my mom is kicking me out because all I do is stay in my room and have no money.
My life is so pathetic that I can't even be a NEET but I can't kill myself because I have a dream.
>>
File: LAIN.png (139KB, 652x652px) Image search: [Google]
LAIN.png
139KB, 652x652px
>>38348998
no one even wants to call me a faggot...
ahh ok than...
>>
Come live with me anon, I'm having my own apartment soon.
>>
Set up shop on the street nearest to your mother's house. She'll crack quickly.
>>
>>38349338
I feel like a stranger on /r9k/ would kill me.
Which is fine but I don't want to get tortured.

Where do you live even?
>>
>>38349466
Floridia, I'm no killer but I would find you a job to pay some rent, unless you offer me your boipussi and be a maid.
>>
File: 1499919865637.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1499919865637.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
>>38349492
Everyone says I sound like a trap but I don't like a girl.

Being homeless isn't that bad. I'd rather be homeless than have to socialize with people.
>>
>>38349572
I'd still use your boipus. You can just live here, get fucked some while watching anime and you don't have to socialize at all.
>>
>>38349572
Before ypu leave you sgould seriously consider either actually trying at life (properly) or committing suicide. I became homeless for the first time several years ago and i am now a shadow of my former basement dwelling neet self. The stink of homelessness will never leave you. You will do way more drugs/drink/etc than you can ever truly recover from. You will lose what intelligence, curiosity and uniqueness you have. The street will suck it from you, and the time will bury it. I dearly miss the days when i could sit in a closed room, alone, for hours on end just browsing the internet. A lame and uninteresting life to most people of course, but its a dream compared to this. I havent even owned a computer in at least two years.

Dont become homeless anon, remember who you are even if youre just a neet robot. Pull yourself out of that situation asap - or just an hero.
>>
so just get rid of the dream and you can kill yourself and be done with it
>>
>>38349676
You deserve better anon. Also I'm kind of too stronk to be a femboi.
I'm sure you'll find a relationship with a qt trap.

Any way thanks for the (You)'s.
>>
>>38349758
I've been homeless before and this guy is full of shit. It's not even that hard to come back from unless you have no car and are very lazy. Or no willpower and would succumb to drugs.
>>
>>38349758
What about the stories of people working while being homeless and making it off the streets. I would probably get a guitar and busk all day.

>>38349770
I tried but I can't. I need it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.