[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>99% of people will have sex at some point in their lives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>99% of people will have sex at some point in their lives
>billions of animals, bugs, insects and all sorts of living creatures are born for the sole reason of reproducing
>you are so below the average human being that you are purposefully being left out from the gene pool
>you are so useless that your existence is less meaningful than any other living creature that exists in this world
>>
>>38348277
lots of animals spread their genes by rape anon :^)
>>
>>38348277
>>99% of people will have sex at some point in their lives
Not those who get killed, mauled, castrated, etc...Be happy you're not Tyrone or Jamal. No matter how hard cucks push their fantasies some niggas will bust a cap in they asses quicker than they can bust their nut on girls faces
>>
>>38348277
who's more pathetic, virgins or people who complain about virgins
>>
>>38348277
It's not that complicated

You need to fake. Normies fake with anything. It's silly. The feel ashamed a lot of times, and just ignore.

Faggots like you think everyone is looking when you are ashamed, but no, no one is looking and people forget about what happened in seconds.
>>
>>38348331
1 person not getting laid out of 100 seems pretty realistic to me, there are 7 billion people and a few hundred million of them will die virgin, that's an insane number anon
>>
When you accept that you were never meant to reproduce and cease caring is when you'll achieve inner peace
>>
>>38348390
*tens of millions

major fuck up right here, that's still a lot of ppl
>>
>>38348277
I just fucked someone for the first time last week. I think I am going to make it.
>>
>>38348454
Now begone from this place forever, normal faggot.
>>
>>38348406
How can I accept that if my dick is diamond hard all the time, you can't deny your true nature. Humans are meant to fuck!
>>
>put myself out there
>most women that wanna fuck me are 10 and 15 years older than me
>have fucked multiple mommy gfs
>never got any of em pregnant
>not all of them have been 9 and 10s
>even if i get rejected theres always someone else that wants to fuck me
>never mope around feeling sorry for myself.
>>
It's actually more like 97%, but I get what you're saying.
>>
File: xcom2.gif (2MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
xcom2.gif
2MB, 446x250px
>>38349329
you're still a complete fucking loser missing a 97% chance
>>
>>38348737
how do I put myself out there?

I am desperate for female contact and sex
>>
>>38349597
don't fall for this meme bait, robots can't put themselves anywhere because we are too autistic
>>
>>38349669
I am very sadistic and become confident when drunk, I think I can use this to my advantage and I really need to make some cunts cry

The issue is not runining my life even further in the process
>>
>>38348277
> your existence is less meaningful
Everybody's existance is meaningless. There is no great goal that a human should achieve in their life. Any meaning is a product of human mind.
>>
>>38349879
you are still suppose to contribute to the world, it doesn't revolve around you. you can't do shit alone in this world, humans are social species
>>
Yes your picture illustrates your doomed feelings perfectly
>>
>>38349902
>you are still suppose to contribute to the world,

not him but if you were unlucky enough to become a KHV in your 20s you owe nothing to this world

but yes, one needs a satisfying, productive job for good mental health or you will go crazy, this I can confirm

just for your own gain, not the world's
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.