[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /r9k/ I thought I'd share this here. I'm 19 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: meme.png (343KB, 386x391px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
343KB, 386x391px
So /r9k/ I thought I'd share this here.
I'm 19 years old and I just found out my mother died yesterday. She was an alcoholic who I barely knew. She used to constantly harass my dad because she didn't want to pay child support, hell she didn't even turn up to court when they split up to win my custody. Not once did she ever ask how I was or what I was doing in the 7/8 years since I last spoke to her. I didn't want to speak to her as I grew up because I hated how selfish she was because she never wanted to speak to me and only cared about a pitiful amount of money she had to spend per week in child support. I don't even know if I should go to her funeral.
Any other bots had any similar experiences and can give some advice?
>>
>>38348103
all the advice i can give is don't marry a stacey or you'll be the dad in this situation
>>
>>38348103
Why bother going? She didn't care about you,why should you care about her?
>>
>>38348103
sorry to say but she ain't worth it man, don't even turn up if you have a choice
>>
>>38348236
my exact thinking
I don't know, at the end of the day she was still my mum and going through old photos and videos I can't help but feel like she loved me.
I suppose I should look to the more recent pass rather than when I was a baby.
>>
>>38348103
That's fucking terrible.

Make sure the probate court in the county she lived in has your contact information.

Some people hate kids. Some people have kids anyway. Some kids hate kids and have kids anyway in order to make them miserable.
>>
>>38348278

> I can't help but feel like she loved me.

That's why she did a runner and pretty much refused to financially help your father raise you?
>>
>>38348278
She still wont want to see you even in the afterlife.
>>
My father was never in my life that much. When I would see him he would go on these crazy rants about how we would do some much together, just next time. When he killed himself I felt obligated as his only soon to go to his funeral. I felt like a complete asshole, being surrounded by people that really grieving for this person while I have to put on this front. She wasnt there for you OP you have no obligation to be there for a corpse. I wish I could tell you the feelings of what if go away but they really dont. Youre always going to think if she thought about you. Overtime I just try and think about the few good memorys I have of my dad.
>>
>>38348806
that sucks man but thanks for the advice
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.