/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, how it feels to know that no matter what you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
Femanons, how it feels to know that no matter what you'll achieve in the life, you'll ever be the only person from your family who do the dishes, wash and iron the clothes, clean the house and take it in the ass.
No matter if you marry a turbo chad or a sperg, you cant change this. After you're done with your 9-5 shitty job, you return home, prepare some food, clean the WC, suck a cock faking it that you enjoy it and then you're free to do whatever you enjoy... he... he.
After you spawn a child or two, the thing became even worse.
>>
>>38347735
>Femanons, how it feels to know
>Femanons
Lol
>>
Why the fuck would I marry someone that didn't take equal responsibility for the housework. In this modern setting it is easy to find.

>Also, I will fucking do all that shit and more if a man can support a family on a single income. I will be the best subservient housewife ever.
>>
>>38347839

>subservient

No. It's being complimentary, not servitude.
>>
I wonder how young women will find husbands in the future. Yes, a lot of men worship women and so it's easy to find a husband, but women don't respect those guys anyways. Chad is under no pressure to commit and he doesn't want to anyways. Millennial women are already bitching a lot that men won't settle or that we will settle but we're just not good enough.

Femanons, what are you going to do?
>>
>>38347878
Whatever. If I don't have to work I will suck his cock everyday and make sure I have dinner ready by the time he comes home.

I have three degrees and a full time job but fuck it.
>>
>>38347883
They will bitch and then settle with a betabux while they cheat with Chad.
Just like they have for the last hundred 50 years.
>>
>>38347920

>Modern women - The Post

Why are you all so desperate to adhere to some modern form of pseudo-traditionalism? You got your "liberation" and then some, you can't go back now.
>>
>>38347920
you know that you'll do all those AFTER you're done with your full time job, bitch. You cant escape.
>>
>>38347839
>>38347920
You are not a woman if you were born with a penis, trans trender
>>
>>38347920

Women fell for the working meme
>>
>>38347735
i miss her. how is she these days? i used to be in her orbiter discord
>>
>>38347735
The fuck are you talking about? My boyfriend has accepted he's going to be the househusband because it suits us better.
>>
>>38347735
reminds me of this time this girl straddled me and carved a chelsea grin into my face
>>
I have a maid that comes in and cleans my house once a week.
>>
>>38347964
I am not. Sometimes it's just nice to dream about not having to work.

Obviously if I really felt that way I wouldn't have busted my ass through school so I would be able to support myself in the future.

I was raised in a weird household. My dad retired young and became a house-husband. I am not used to seeing traditional roles.
>>
>>38348034

>Obviously if I really felt that way I wouldn't have busted my ass through school so I would be able to support myself in the future

Then why did you say the things you did then? I understand you though, I don't want to work either. Being an "adult" is so draining. But I have no choice. I'm sure most people would rather just do whatever they want except for a few workaholic types who enjoy working.
>>
>>38348082
I still wouldn't mind being a housewife. It's just a dream though. In this modern setting it's really rare for a family to support themselves on a single income.

And since I am on this board I obviously have not had the best of luck with men
...I need to be able to support myself if I want a nice future.
>>
>>38347735
If everybody pulls their weight, cleaning house and cooking is a breeze. Harder if there are toddlers, but even easier once they're 6 or so (remember the Montessori method, it all begins by giving the children responsabilities at home).

Then there's sex. You're already sucking dick and taking it in the ass when you're in a relationship, why should it change? If you don't like it, maybe you aren't as much a woman as you think, and should go trans.
>>
>>38348132
just marry a rich guy
>>
>>38347992
No one cares abput you and your gay boyfriend, faggot.
>>
>>38348172
Okay, I'm a girl though? Just disagreeing with OP.
>>
>>38348160
Dude, I can't even find a guy let alone a rich guy.
>>
>>38348132

Well, I will refer back to the "pseudo-traditionalism" post. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Maybe you can be like every slut in existence in the modern era, using rough degrading sex as a makeshift way of emulating traditional gender roles. You probably already do that anyway.
>>
>>38348207
why?
are you fat?
it's easy to find a boyfriend. just groom yourself and go to the mall
>>
>>38348222
What are we, slaves that she can just go to the mall and buy one?
>>
>>38348222
>find a boyfriend at the mall
kek have you ever been outside anon-kun
>>
>>38348222
Hahaha. I honestly don't know what type of guy my age would just hang around the mall. I would want someone 25+....Most people that age are not mall lurkers.
>>
>>38348207
why?
are you fat?
it's easy to find a boyfriend. just make a >btw im fembot thread
>>
>>38348242
actually, he is the one who will be doing all the spending

>>38348249
yes.
and you, are you fat?
>>
>>38348242
>What are we, slaves
At this time in history, what else are we?
>>
>>38348214
If I was a raging slut what difference would it make?

Even though I would participate in some filthy dengernate acts, I still like to see myself as an okay person.
>>
>>38348327

You missed the point. Read what I said again. If you are a slut, no good guy is going to want you. You honestly sound like a really demanding cunt.
>>
>>38347883
you are not even joking millennail women are suffering way more now thanks to feminism.

http://fortune.com/2017/06/16/millennial-women-struggling-study/
>>
>>38348386

Yeah, I've had women absolutely sperg out at me online because of that.

>MUH WOMEN ARE SUFFERING MORE THAN EVER MEME

Not my problem. Stop being sluts and be worthy of a good man if you want to find one.
>>
>>38348386
Yeah, no shit, but almost EVERY MILLENNIAL lacks the resources and environment to 'achieve their full potential', wtf did you expect?
>>
>>38348366
I sound demanding? Maybe....I don't know.

Thank goodness I am not trying to impress anyone on this board.

Also, I said I would do some werid acts....not that I have. Still a virgin, yo.
>>
>>38348420

Yes, you do. You want to have your cake and eat it too. I'm surprised the redditors haven't swarmed this thread to defend you. The internet is full of people who think women have it hard and men are privileged, then they make up the strangest most un-true things ever to keep justifying those things they believe. You can't keep blaming modern men for how you can't find no man, but these internet people shilling for you can't force some cute guy to ask you out on a date.
>>
>>38348404
That's not it.
A 'good man' by today's standards can get a young good slut.
The problem women aren't young anymore, used to be sluts, and now have to be good to pair up with a pale shadow of the dick they want?
Harsh, it's all in their mind but you're still asking for a lot. More likely, they'll end up with a litter of cats and a kid or two.
>>
>>38347839
I agree with the roastie. If the woman also works full time chores should be split. That traditionalism shit was before women worked.
>>
File: 1496167740762.jpg (26KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
1496167740762.jpg
26KB, 615x410px
>tfw no traditional housewife that enjoys being a housewife
>>
>>38348286
Please marry me, fembot. How old are you?
>>
>>38348455
I am not blaming guys for not wanting to date me. Why would I want to force
someone to do that?

If I was meant to be a cat lady, then so be it. Not like I would want to force someone to be unhappy for me just becuase I have a vagina.

>>38348474
Exactly. I know that in some cases I would also be earning more than the guy I would date/ marry. It's fine with me. I just want the relationship to be viewed as equal.
>>
>>38348569

You are blaming them but in a low-key way. Go ahead and do it. It's trendy to blame men for women like you being alone. Men worship women, so it's your fault that you can't find no man. I am shocked that the redditors have not shown their hostility yet. This is amazing.
>>
>>38348643
Haha. I don't need someone to argue for me. It's not like this really means anything to me. It's just a good way to pass the time on my day off :)

I am sure if I actually tried and stopped being so shy I could find a guy. I do blame myself....I have a hard time opening up to people in a romantic way.
>>
MACI IF YOU ARE HERE PLS REPLY PLEASE FOR ONCE
>>
File: Scuttlebug.jpg (24KB, 213x300px) Image search: [Google]
Scuttlebug.jpg
24KB, 213x300px
>>38347735
>you'll ever be the only person from your family who do the dishes, wash and iron the clothes, clean the house and take it in the ass.
>tfw you'll never have a gf you could do all that for
I'd love to be a househusband without kids.
>>
>>38347735
>you'll ever be the only person from your family
implying i'll have a family
i'll just make money and pay someone else to do all that shit for me.
>>
>>38348724
i can do it for free if you let me lick your feet
>>
>>38348690

They'll argue for you anyway because that's just the way it works. If it didn't mean anything to you you wouldn't be replying. But yeah, you're a cunt, and you could always take advantage of the fact that guys are expected to approach you, so blaming young men for you being alone would be an easy way for you to avoid personal accountability for your own failures. Good god millennial women are so horrible.
>>
>>38348738
i'll still pay you, whore work for free is unfair.
>>
>>38347735
Other than having children, this sounds like a comfy life-style why wouldn't everyone want this?
>>
>>38348744
Yeah. I am bitch. Fuck women!

But really, have I ever said that I blame men? In fact, I am pretty sure I have said the opposite. I am a femmisnit...part of being a femmisnit is supporting male rights as well.

Every person had their quirks. I have mine and you have yours. At least I am not blaming anyone else for my issues.
>>
>>38347735
it's fulfilling. academic or career success will literally never measure up to the feeling of a cozy, well-maintained house and family.
>>
>>38348778
>whore
yeah, that's somehow even worse if you insist on paying desu.
>>
>>38348800

I see culture as more of an issue than 'women' and I'm not going to join in on your autism. MRAs have good intentions but they forget that men worship women and there's no stopping that train. You sound like even more of a wreck than the few women I've ever been with. Can you stop now? Feminists say they support men's rights yet they are the first ones to laugh and rub it in when men suffer. Fuck off cunt.
>>
I want to be a housewife, I can't understand why anyone would want to go to work if they could just stay at home and do wife stuff.
>>
>>38348854
Well, it seems you don't want to talk anymore. That's okay!

I know we disagree, but I don't think I am in the wrong. At least I am not one to resort to name calling to mask my own insecurities.

It seems we both have some issues to work out before we fine anyone. I am not sure what modern women would really want to be with someone so rude.
>>
>>38347883
I'm a loner. I don't need a partner or human contact in general, it's not the key to happiness. Ever since I stopped caring about finding friends and a bf, my self-esteem started getting higher. I don't know, in my head the only ones who matter are me and my family now. The rest can go get fucked. When I go through "awkward moments" in front of people, I feel less ashamed.

That doesn't imply I'm disrespectful and impolite, though. I treat people kindly enough.
>>
>>38348930

You sound bitter but what you want out of a relationship doesn't sound so bad

Not him
>>
>>38348964
Yep. Bitter, old.

Might as well give up now.
>>
>>38348930
I don't think spending the entire argument being passive aggressive makes you any better than him, who's openly calling you a stupid cunt.
>>
>>38348997
I am not better than him. He might be better than me.

I will accept my role as a stupid cunt.
>>
>>38348994
>Yep. Bitter, old.
Please be my gf
>>
>>38348994
How old are you anon?

You're probably not so old
>>
>>38349023
24. People always say I look younger which is hard to believe.

Bitterness ages someone.
>>
>>38348930

I want you to fuck off because you're an entitled millennial slut fishing for attention, blaming young men for your own failures. You can't find no man because you're not good enough. As for me, I've has my short time with women and I can't be bothered to go through the hassle anymore. I'm only angry about it because that's my biology talking for me. You're a horrible cunt trying to mask the fact that you blame young men for your shitty life. Why don't you just be like everyone else and openly blame young men for you being alone? Everyone else does it, you're no different except you give the illusion that you are.
>>
>>38349059
Hahahaha I'm 25. You're not old.

I get what you want. You want to be able to relax but you also can't relax because you need to be sure of having a secure future. I do get what you want. I kinda want the same. But I hope that whatever relationship I'm in I won't need to worry cause I'll have devoted myself to being her life partner and her mine. Its like well face life together and I'll be secure in us making it together. We'll be a team.

>>38349152
>being this bitter
>>
>>38349178

Yeah, I hate women, I also hate how people worship them and don't let them grow as people. Women never stop being children because guys won't stop treating them like ones, and women take full advantage of it. They can blame young men for them being alone even though it's their fault some cute boy doesn't like them.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.