[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get some job >get some apartment >save money >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Pepo.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pepo.png
17KB, 400x400px
>get some job
>get some apartment
>save money
>be responsible with your money
>get some normie hobby like reading books and going on vacation to hike
>get some normal wife
What's so hard you guys?
>>
All of that shit sounds boring
>>
>>38348336
This. Honestly >tfw no gf is a salvation.
I would hate to have normie life like you described.
>>
>>38347729
>get some job
>get some apartment
>save money
You see I did all that
ALL THAT
HOWEVER
>get some normal wife
This is proving to be difficult
There are no normal women
And there are few women worth marrying
>>
>>38348370
I don't think you know anon. What is so fun about having agoraphobia
>>
File: 1493449944389.png (29KB, 522x381px) Image search: [Google]
1493449944389.png
29KB, 522x381px
>get some job
>get some apartment
>save money
ok done
uh oh wait I'm a complete social retard, I can't keep any friendship, and have zero drive to do anything besides running away from reality
>get some normal wife
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
>>
>do all of this shit
>have no savings
>can literally die any minute cuz no healthcare
>can get thrown out in the streets because no savings for rent

wow great plan.
>>
>get some job
But i'm still in this stage
>>
>>38348459
>do all of this shit
>have no savings
How can one be so poor if he has a job?
>>
File: Pepo glasses.png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pepo glasses.png
18KB, 400x400px
If the rent is too high then move somewhere else. Why do you ameritards always have to live in areas that you can't afford
>>
File: 1499187881649.gif (246KB, 548x547px) Image search: [Google]
1499187881649.gif
246KB, 548x547px
>>38347729
>Get some job
AKA work for Mr, Shekelstein just so he can automate your role in the future
>Get some apartment
AKA come up with 300k for a studio apartment or alternatively pay 2k/mo in rent for one
>save money
Sorry spent all of it on the bare necessities such as food and a roof over my head
>be responsible with you money
AKA buy stuff at goodwill because you've spent the majority of your income on food and a roof over your head
>Get some normie hobby like reading books and going on vacation to hike
AKA Come up with several thousand dollars for a trip to some far away land so you can walk for a bit or read books because books get people laid right?
>Get a normal wife
AKA get a female that has been ruined by western society, that has probably had 20+ dicks inside of her and likely has several incurable STDs just like any other female on this planet just so you can get sloppy 32nds
and then maybe pass on your genome although your kid will never be 100% you will never be able to get the thought of other guys sticking their dick in the hole your kid is meant to come out of, and even when you get over it, it's extremely likely that your wife will get bored of you and leave you making your son another beta in Chads world.

Gee I wonder, what is the pay off?
>>
>>38348719
Gattu repli mayn.
>>
>>38348719
god you're such a whiny piece of shit just off yourself already the space alone your post wasted on my screen alone is enraging
>>
File: 1490224659778.png (27KB, 146x150px) Image search: [Google]
1490224659778.png
27KB, 146x150px
>get a job
yea
>get some appartment
because the jewish media is trying to force you to live alone and rent some shit room in a drug dealer block because of the "moms basement" meme
>save money
to die alone and waste it on the goverment
i try when i get a job
my hobbies are WoW and shitposting
>get some normal wife
a wife with more then 1 sexual partner is not normal, thats a whore
>>
>>38348336
nigga read a fucking book
>>
>>38348546
>How can one be so poor if he has a job?
most people who have a job are in poverty.
the only reason to get a job is to save money. that's it. there is no other way to go about it
>>
>>38348907
Glad l could be of service.
>>
File: 1498733054120.png (59KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1498733054120.png
59KB, 553x506px
http://www.pursuegod.org/causes-of-poverty-in-america/
>The cost of alcohol can be significant as well, especially in high poverty areas. Besides money spent on alcohol, a heavy drinker could also suffer other adverse economic effects. These include lowered wages (because of missed work and decreased job efficiency), lost employment opportunities, increased medical expenses for illness and accidents, legal cost of drink-related offences, and decreased eligibility of loans. Based on these examples, it is easy to see how drug and alcohol abuse could drive users and their families into poverty or homelessness.
>A fourth major cause of poverty in America is due to lack of education. Many people from the lower class simply cannot afford to attend college and earn a degree. Therefore, the only jobs they can get are low paying with little to no benefits and then they have to support themselves and their families on a low salary. This may slowly drive a family into poverty. As of the year 2008, the average earnings for someone with just a high school diploma was about $28,000, which is just above the poverty line for a family of four.
>>
>>38348939
I did. It was boring.
>>
>>38348925
>only jews think you should stop wearing diapers by the time you're an adult
>video games are a hobby
you're human trash but that's okay, we need people like you to keep the machine turning.
>>
>>38349128
that's not true though. locally most people are not poverty and most people get jobs to support their lifestyles. saving money is an outdated meme, it is intended for people who work long hours under stressful conditions so that they may retire early.
>>
>>38348719
>>38348925
Your comfort zone must be more addictive than any dope my dude.Good luck withering away.
>>
File: 6o1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
6o1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x316px
>>38347729
It's not that it's hard
It's just that I don't want to
>>
>>38347729
where are those job cannons where i can just get shot to a job?
>>
>38347729
>get some job
getting a job isn't hard, everyone is looking for people and you just got to show that you're willnig to lend a hand
>get some apartment
not hard either but can be really expensive depending on where you live
>save money
I am saving money, my bank account is full of neetbux
I am
I go hiking alone and I freedive with my robot cousin now and then
>>get some normal wife
I don't trust people let alone a woman enough to make any long lasting relationships
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.