[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just go outside bro >just be yourself >just meet girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 21

File: 1481531197822.jpg (93KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1481531197822.jpg
93KB, 1024x578px
>just go outside bro
>just be yourself
>just meet girls
>just get laid man
>just
>>
File: 1367634314815.jpg (119KB, 614x814px) Image search: [Google]
1367634314815.jpg
119KB, 614x814px
At least this isn't you, OP.
>>
File: 20170513_213133.png (119KB, 191x340px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_213133.png
119KB, 191x340px
>>38346718
This image makes my balls hurt
>>
>>38346718
What the fuck is that shit? Is it real?
>>
File: jacket.jpg (637KB, 665x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jacket.jpg
637KB, 665x1000px
>>38346659
well, it's the basic first steps. You don't start at step three or something right?

Without leaving your house you stand almost no chance, although I guess you could use the internet but you still have to venture forth eventually.

Load the gun before you bemoan you can't hit a target.
>>
>>38346850
>What the fuck is that shit?
"art"
>Is it real?
No.
>>
>>38346928
Its all shitty canned advice that normals think we've never tried
>>
File: give.jpg (45KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
give.jpg
45KB, 530x805px
>>38346977
you have to keep trying until it works

you think I solved the end of jurassic park two in a day? It took me a decade.
>>
File: arthur.png (55KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
arthur.png
55KB, 500x427px
>go outside
>some homeless guy at a store a few blocks away from my house starts begging for money
>give him money since I'm too pussy to just say no
How do I stop doing this /r9k/?
>>
File: 1495295471460.jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495295471460.jpg
46KB, 288x358px
>>38346996
How do you solve jurassic park?
>>
>>38348162
Theres an easy fix for this. Its called not going outside. I dont go outside and no homeless people beg me for money.
>>
bump i am eating
>>
>>38348208
I had a flash of inspiration. There is a clue to the ending of the second one hidden in the first.
>>
File: h4eaixcx8wmx.jpg (38KB, 720x511px) Image search: [Google]
h4eaixcx8wmx.jpg
38KB, 720x511px
>>38348162
jesus will give you 10,000x what you give away in heaven ^_^
>>
File: 7Xg9LF0.jpg (433KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7Xg9LF0.jpg
433KB, 1000x1000px
>>38349615
But anon that doesn't answer my question.
How do you SOLVE a MOVIE?
>>
File: freckle.jpg (566KB, 1435x2000px) Image search: [Google]
freckle.jpg
566KB, 1435x2000px
>>38350101
The ending of Jurassic Park II is nonsensical. Or at least it was.

At the end, the ship crashes into the dock. All the crew is eviscerated. A crew member's hand is even still attached to the steering wheel, and another body is grasping the cargo hold controls.

But the T-Rex is inside the Cargo hold. So what killed the crew? That is a mystery, and requires solving. Too many people write it off as a plothole, but that is just cheating because they are not up to the task. Giver uppers never achieve enlightenment.
>>
>>38346659
Your limits are self-imposed and it doesn't do you any good to hide away, dulling your mind with internet & game escapism. Your time is slipping away. You are fucking it up. There will come a point where your actions become irreversible and you will be discriminated against because you didn't figure it out early enough.

But you know better than them, right? Because you've seen the darkness?

It's easy for some people to live in this world. But for us, it's hard, and you need to change or you'll end up committing suicide at 35 after your latest binge drinking episode and your 3rd box stacking job in 6 months.

You don't need to live normally, you need to try sempai. You won't get better if you choose to stay this way.
>>
>>38350140
wow tell that slut to zip up her jacket
>>
>>38346659
what else do you expect them to say? some magical unique speech that fills you with confidence?
>>
File: nun.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nun.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>38350211
okay I'll let her know
>>
File: *commits social suicide*.jpg (272KB, 1080x960px) Image search: [Google]
*commits social suicide*.jpg
272KB, 1080x960px
>what's the worst that could happen?
>*gets publicly shamed and added to the sex offender registry*
>>
File: i guess it cant be helped.jpg (62KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
i guess it cant be helped.jpg
62KB, 750x563px
>>38350183
>There will come a point where your actions become irreversible and you will be discriminated against because you didn't figure it out early enough.
I'm 30, I'm pretty sure that point was a few years ago.

I don't claim to be enlightened or "better than them" or anything. I just slowly realized that it's all pointless and that some people are just surplus to requirements.
>>
>>38350296
I don't think it is, as long as you're self-aware enough to recognize it.

I don't think I'm better than anyone else either, but I recognized early enough that the majority of my unhappiness came from being a drifter. Having no purpose in life, nothing to work towards, just results in hedonism. And there's only so long it can amuse you before everything becomes too familiar and it loses its luster.

Being good at -anything-, just so that you can take pride in yourself is enough. You don't have to be a "great mind", but to find your niche and commit to it requires discipline that so many don't have and were never taught.

I don't want to end up like that, and I know many others don't either, that's why I posted.
>>
If I get 0 matches after hundreds of swipes on tinder can I realistically expect to get a woman by leaving the house?
>>
>>38350488
you know the answer already.
no
>>
File: rET6Vov.jpg (254KB, 700x1030px) Image search: [Google]
rET6Vov.jpg
254KB, 700x1030px
>>38350140
Oh now I remember you.
You are that Asuka-Riddle-Anon.

I liked your thread!
Keep up the good work!
>>
>>38346659
Intercourse isn't even that great or fun.

So overrated.
>>
>>38350792
intercourse. the pleasure and unique feeling of having your most sensitive part of your body (the penis) inside a slimy warm vagina. the feeling and joy that would come from it, how could that be overrated?
>>
File: 1478794529783.png (90KB, 487x487px) Image search: [Google]
1478794529783.png
90KB, 487x487px
>>38351041
Sex is just a tool to put you into a euphoric mental state or to create a family. You can achieve the same mentality with drugs, exercise, work, or even food if you're gluttonous enough.

People complain about sex here because it's ingrained in them by society that it's a goal they need to achieve to become an adult, and that you're inadequate if you're a virgin. But lust is a spook. It's just one of your body's natural ways of seeking pleasure.

>t. not him
>>
>>38351041
Because I want to "get beyond love and grief" and to "exist for the good of man".

Love and lust are just ploys for my body and brain to get me to try to reproduce with somebody.

Sure I want to continue my bloodline somehow, but wasting anymore time fretting over getting a lay is denying myself precious time to cultivate my self-control and general personality.

Obviously there's still a long way to go since I'm still a NEET.
>>
File: 1482012248332.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482012248332.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>38346659
>5'6 ugly as fuck 21 yr old KHHV
>tfw mom and sister trying to force me to go to clubbing

can ugly people enjoy the club?
>>
>>38351154
Wow you said some stuff much better than I did.

Have you seen welcome to the NHK?
>>
File: 1476112124223.gif (1MB, 680x579px) Image search: [Google]
1476112124223.gif
1MB, 680x579px
>>38351271
I have, but it's been so long that I've forgotten it. I've just done a lot of psilocin & ketamine lately and I write as part of my job.
>>
>>38346659
>sees post on 4chan saying to go out and meet grills
"good idea"
>walks outside of door and sees some random bitch
"AY WANNA BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND END UP FUCKING IN NO TIME AT ALL?"
this is what i think of when somebody says some stupid shit like "just go outside and meet girls" it's not that simple anon, what the fuck do i even say? where would this "meeting girls" take place? at a fucking park bench? in a FUCKING cafe?
why would they even be interested in some neet they just met in public anyway?
>>
>>38351299
Acid has been attractive to me but I probably won't ever take them.

If there was ever a case for reading and writing regularly then this is it. Thanks for motivating me to read and write more.

Haha it's been a while since I've thought about Satou. Darn It's just so painful to even think about the show since I recognize myself so much in it and worry of what is still left to lose if I don't start being serious. I've yet to complete the book version.
>>
File: teen milf.jpg (277KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
teen milf.jpg
277KB, 1224x1632px
>>38351154
>>38351229
it indeed is my bodys natural instinct therefore i will get it wether the opposite wants it or not doesn't matter. it is not a waste of time. look at this flawless vagina and think about how amazing it would feel if your penis were inside it.
>>
>>38351573
Probably smells of fish, old blood, and previous users.

Plus the lady isn't going to exactly be a paragon of a empathy, intelligence, or industriousness. Would be the type to laugh at me behind my back.

Not that I'd care about the back biting. Sex is just so meaningless now.
>>
>>38351504
>Acid has been attractive to me but I probably won't ever take them.

I've honestly had many more revelations on shrooms than on LSD. LSD makes me feel energetic and giddy, but I don't accomplish anything with it aside from cleaning the house sometimes. I remember one Anon who described it as a "hippy fun time" and he was pretty darn accurate.

The combo of dissos & shrooms is almost schizophrenic in nature; it allowed me to detach enough that I could pull apart my personalities and analyze each individually while looking at my relationships with my family and seeing who the emotional vacuums in my life were. My first combo trip was while I was sleep deprived & slightly stimmed, so it put me into a small bout of psychosis until I could cancel the trip, but that insane frustration was enough to force me to change my life.

I don't really recommend it. It's very easy to develop a taste for the euphoria. If you can analyze yourself, listen to other people, and learn from your mistakes by yourself, you should. I resorted to these drugs because, most of the days, I'm a very stoic and arrogant person who can't understand other people's emotions.

I'm trying to change that though.
>>
Where are you supposed to ask out girls anyway? I'm 24 and I've never really done it. I don't have any friends and I don't think they'd let me in clubs.
>>
>>38351721
empathy, intelligence, or industriousness. nothing of that matters, it's about the pleasure you feel when your penis is surrounded by warm fleshy walls.
>>
>>38351824
I'm pretty stoic, if that's the word for someone who neglects to acknowledge emotion to instead look at the facts of a situation, and somewhat too self-assured and self-confident despite being an under-qualified, loser NEET.

I agree. If you're able to be self-critical then maybe using drugs for that sake only isn't going to give much of an improvement. Thought how you describe the state of consciousness is intriguing. Point noted- shrooms over LSD.

I really appreciate your lucid analysis of taking these dissociative drugs. It's cleared up a lot of things I've wondered plus those I would have never twigged at.

Having a problems with self-discipline isn't too great lol. So avoiding drugs seems like a good bet for now lol.
>>
>>38350271
what the fugg did he ask them?
Misters walk in the jungle? what did he mean by this
>>
>>38351964
Can agree. From what I've read, in the heat of the moment nothing matters. Virtually all barriers are removed and any pretense is void.

That's also what makes pr0n and prostitution so alien. People mechanizing sex for monetary gain.
>>
>>38348162
If you're too pussy to just say "I'm not in a situation to be giving away money either." Just ignore them and keep walking.
>>
>>38352045
Your own plessure having sex makes it worth it.
>>
File: 1487962930378.jpg (597KB, 852x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487962930378.jpg
597KB, 852x1080px
>>38351867
not at the bar, not at the cafe, not at work, not at school, not when shopping, simple really.
>>
File: attractive-guy-girl-advice-02.jpg (79KB, 467x464px) Image search: [Google]
attractive-guy-girl-advice-02.jpg
79KB, 467x464px
T-thanks, Chad. Girls love talking about pro wrestling, anime, and 4chan.
>>
>>38352305
How do you talk about 4chan? What does that conversation go like?
>>
>>38351996
>I'm pretty stoic, if that's the word for someone who neglects to acknowledge emotion to instead look at the facts of a situation, and somewhat too self-assured and self-confident despite being an under-qualified, loser NEET.
I think it is. That's what I meant, anyway. /r9k/ would call it autism, but I've been described as hyper-rational and stoic from people I know. "Emotionally neglectful" is a better phrase for it.

When I'm into my work or when I'm thinking on a problem, emotional needs used to be one of the last things that came to mind. I've worked in management before and juggling the emotional needs of your underlings is exhausting. It's best to go into a field with like-kind people or something where you can focus on both macro and micro elements of a problem, such as design.

I lucked into my current software design job, though; I don't have any advice on how to attain it and my life is only satisfying because I knew a brilliant failure like me at the right time.

>Having a problems with self-discipline isn't too great lol. So avoiding drugs seems like a good bet for now lol.
One of the best tools I bought for myself was a desk calendar, where I write down everything I've done for the day and I remind myself of my obligations for the week. A journal would also accomplish it. I find myself lost in thought and stretched thin, so it helps remind me of the passage of time and how to partition it.

I was a NEET from 16-22. I think you're going to make it.

Take care, I need to go for today.
>>
File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>38352360
Typically I end up sperging and telling a 4chan story.
>>
>>38352437
Emotionally neglectful. I'll remember that term.

Agree on the exhausting part. Sure I can do it, but some tasks would get done so much more faster if people put aside everything not material to the job. Yet compromise is something I'm learning day by day.

Comp sci stuff, for lack of a better word, is pretty attractive. Might give it a shot. Sometimes it is strange fate that makes acquaints us with the unfamiliar and unknown. You may lack some advice now, but you've opened my eyes to a fair few things. I take this as enough of a sign.

Can vouch for the calendar. I screwed up my recent shot at college when I got lazy at filling in a small diary I got. Point noted.

>thought and stretched thin, so it helps remind me of the passage of time and how to partition it

Words to remember.

>I was a NEET from 16-22. I think you're going to make it.

Glad to hear you made it, and a sincere thanks dude.
Good luck and peace out.
>>
>>38352437
How did you get into software design?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.