[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >at tim hortons >comment to the cashier girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: happy.jpg (1MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
1MB, 2000x1414px
>be me
>at tim hortons
>comment to the cashier girl after my order is done
>sure is kind of you guys to hire mentally disabled people
>I flick my head towards the sandwich maker
>I also spoke loud enough to ensure he heard me
>he's not retarded, he just looks weird

heh take that random sandwich man I bet he'll think about that for days
>>
>>38346653
Imagine if that was his last straw and you made him commit suicide
>>
File: swirl.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
swirl.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>38346713
no you can't make me imagine that
>>
>>38346653
Imagine this is the last straw and he tracks you down and make a sandwich out of you and name it the idiot sandwich.
>>
>>38346653
How is it a good idea to make enemies of random people? If that was me you bet your ass I would look you up and stalk you and get back at you when you least expect it.

Weird-looking guy from TH here. You don't have long.
>>
>be me
>be at mcdonalds
>comment to the cashier when my order is done
>"I like your hair!"
>thanks she said, as she blushed and looked down to the side
>I smiled at her until she brought her eyes back to me, and I caught them and made her smile too
>"Have a good day!" she said
>"It'd be better with your number" I replied

I'm just making this up. What actually happened is I went to mcdonalds, ordered two sausage and egg mcmuffins, and two hashbrowns, and the fucking CUNT gave me only one mcmuffin. I'm fucking pissed cause im still hungry. God damnit im considering even ordering a pizza before mommy and daddy get home. I'm hungry and dont want to wait for supper.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.