[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write that text you've been wanting to send her or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 9

File: letter and pen.jpg (279KB, 927x618px) Image search: [Google]
letter and pen.jpg
279KB, 927x618px
ITT: Write that text you've been wanting to send her or him, but can't for some reason. Say your goodbyes, tell them how much they mean to you, how much you miss them. Get it off your chest. Just don't use their real names.
>>
Look bitch, marry me or fuck off
>>
>>38346563
I always saw these threads and I have never had someone who I had to write such a letter to. I don't know if it's a good thing or not
>>
>>38346667
Definitely bad.
>>
>>38346563
Dear robots,

Never offer to exchange contact information with a "fembot". These females are notorious orbit collectors and cat fishers. They also like to play with your mind and emotions, as R9k is a giant pool of desperate virgins.

So please remember:

Do not feed the "fembots".

This has been a friendly PSA from your local KHV
>>
i really want to cry and cuddle and cry and make you happy
i also want to feel you inside me while holding hands
>>
>>38346563
stop making this fucking thread.

so desperate to have a "successful thread" lmfao
>>
>>38346563
A
I can't get over the last time I saw you. I'm longing for you come again so I can make sure to talk to you. I've done it once, but you weren't expecting me to back then and were just surprised but every time you've come in since we smile at each other and it makes my day so much better. The last time I saw you was a good opportunity to say something but neither of us did. I can't get over it, I feel like I owe it to you now. I'm pretty much waiting for the next time I see you.
>>
Come back here you scared coward, and tell me you are sorry!
>>
I might divorce him. I want you so bad it's killing me, but I will not do anything with you while I'm in this marriage. Stay tuned, I guess?
>>
File: meeeeeeeeehhhhhhh.png (100KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
meeeeeeeeehhhhhhh.png
100KB, 320x200px
>>38346769
I do too. I wanna put a baby in you and marry you and be with you forever. It's all I wish for anymore.
>>38346814
pic related
>>
>>38346923
Whore. Absolute trash.
>>
Dear L,

It's almost friday. By now we would've made plans for the weekend. My place or your place. Maybe we'd play Catan or Ticket to Ride. Maybe we'd watch a movie or go out to dinner. That's all over, now.

I want to say I'm no longer in denial. Whenever I think of moving on, I realize I just want to see you again, so maybe you can fall in love with me all over again. I want to believe that you just need some time alone to think things through, to realize I'm still the man you love.

I want to say I'm not bargaining. Every time my phone goes off, my first thoughts go to you. I want you to say something, anything. It doesn't have to be "I miss you", or "I want you back in my life", just anything that'll give me an excuse to latch on to you.

I want to say I'm not angry. I still do not understand what made you break up with me. I feel mad at you for not giving me this closure. When I imagine you spending your day without me, knowing you're just a button's press away from making all this pain stop, I feel anger.

I want to say I'm not depressed. I'm ignoring my work. I'm not eating right. I try to fill the void by hanging out with friends, only to realize they can't replace you.

I want to say I've accepted things. I can't even drink iced tea without thinking of all the times I spent at your place. I've hidden my Catan box. I left those badminton rackets at a friend's place. I've deleted everything that reminds me of you. All that remains are the memories, but those hurt me the most.

L, I hope you're doing better than me. You must be, or things would not be this way. I miss you, but I know I can't see you again. Not for a while, at least.
>>
>>38346789
You guys seem to think this is one person. I make these threads too. It's probably multiple people.
>>
>>38346969
you arent my E are you?
>>
Dear R:

Idk if you are too sub for this even if you did like me, but I want you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow.

I miss you, even though I fear you.

J
>>
J,
You probably don't come on here anymore but I love you. I'm sorry I couldn't hold our relationship together, I would of done anything for you and I know you know that I'm just a 6 year old trapped in a 21 year old body..

You put up with me for 2 years, my stupid childish ways and illness. You were a neet when I met you and I didn't care, I didn't care that you didn't have any future goals I was so happy spending all my paychecks on you, showing you all the nice things your ex gf never did. Now look at you, starting your own business, making more money than me, I'm so proud of you, it's only natural that you would strive for a better partner.

I think about you all the time, I miss playing games with you, I miss watching anime with you, I miss sleeping on discord with you, I miss just laying in bed and making animal noises at you while you called me a good girl, god I was autistic but you embraced it, you allowed me to just be myself.

I hope one day you come back because you'll always have a place in my heart and in my family. You were the first person in my whole life to show me unconditional love and that's not something I'll ever forget.

Don't forget our promise, kay? Don't forget me.
C
>>
Dear Anna,

It's quite hard to accept the fact that I'm probably never going to hear from you again.

You were literally the only person that brought a little bit of joy to my shitty life.

Oh well, I knew you'd leave, anyone that gets to know me doesn't want anything to do with me, understandably.

Miss you.
>>
>>38346969
you rude man, answer me immediately please! are you my E or not?
>>
>>38347823
Story behind this?
I have been muted for 2 seconds, because my comment was not original.
>>
>>38348136
>Story behind this?
If someone means a lot to me, I become comfortable enough to start being myself around them.

When they get to know the real me, I drive them away.

Somebody who meant the world to me is now no longer a part of my life, and I'm trying to learn to let go.
>>
D
Two weeks have past since visiting you. I am balanced up here, hundreds of miles away. This life is healthy and peaceful. However, everything is slightly dulled without your presence. We're coming up on 8 years of me chasing after you in verying degrees. I know I am wasting my time investing, or pretending to invest in anyone else. I wish more than anything you'd take more risk for us because I will do anything to ensure our success. I feel content in the idea that we will be life long partners. I'm willing to compromise location to show you that I want us. That is coming soon. I'm strengthened by our bounds and I know your affection come from a honest place. I love you so much.
I cannot wait for life together. I just wish we had more of that sooner.
>>
To Ashlin
Hi
I hate this board so much.
Love you,
-Mike
>>
>>38348451
>I hate this board so much.
me too
>>
G
I hope you know that when I inevitably kill myself it will be your fault
R
>>
S.
I'm sorry for everything, I've been the worst to you from the very beginning and I don't know how you've put up with it. I know you'll be hurting right now, I am too, but this the best thing for the both of us.
I cannot forgive you for what you've done in the past, although the way ended it wasn't fair after all that's happened, as you've been so patient with me and I should've done the same.I wish you happiness and that you find someone who can appreciate you for you. Don't do anything stupid, you have so many people who care for you, maybe you don't see this yourself yet. Hopefully you'll see this and get some sort of closure. I'm sorry.
-M
>>
>>38346563
We both know this ain't going to work, why are we doing this to ourselves? The distance is killing me. And I don't know how to express it. Words feel empty when you aren't here with me but I can't leave and you wouldn't enjoy it here. I feel like we should stop but what we have is such a guilty pleasure, it's so nice to talk to you and hear about your life, what goes on so far away without me. You're going to find somebody and it's going crush me, but you deserve to be happy. I don't want anything more than to see you happy and I wish I could be a part of it but I can't.
>>
>>38348176
I've never related to anything on this site more
>>
>>38349685
I miss you so much, I can't even stop thinking about you these last days I've tried to forget you, but I can't, I cant..you mean so much for me I dont want to lose you, I've depressed and I'm still deprresed, I've been sleeping to not feel anything but I can't I need you, please come back, why is neccesary to end it? You're my only happiness, I was shit before meeting you, and then you appeared and give me the motivation I needed to improve, the only reason was you, only you, We both are the only sanity for each other, I can't be happy, you're inside of me, in my head in my heart, I'm in love with you and I love you with my entire life, I dont want to be with anyone else but you, I need you to rethink things again, the best thing for both of us is keep being together despite of all our problems, fight them and reach the happiness for both of us, I know if we work together we can reach it, but I need you I can't do it only by myself..please come back, I'm dying, you know what to do and where I am, I just want you to come back and talk things as adults, you're thiking with the head and not with the heart, and your mind is cloudy at this moment.. I'm still loving you and I know you do too, so please do what your heart says and return back.

S.
>>
>>38346563
yo, (Snacks), I've been meaning to tell you
I love you
and this is the part i get blocked
>>
>>38346563

Dear K

Today i dreamed of you....

I dreamed that i throwed you out of the fucking balcony.

It was the best fucking dream of my life

My most sincere regards (That means go fuck yourself, fucking bitch)

-K W
>>
Can I suck your ass?
>>
Dear K,

I wanna fuck your fat ass until my dick is sore. You know it and I know you know it. I don't know if you wanna get fucked by my fat dick but I hate that I don't know and that you don't make it clear cause I can't be assed to play this game just to bang a 5/10. Might as well wank to the memory of groping your tits while we made out in my couch, you fat slut.

-N
>>
A

Never contact me again.

R
>>
K
You are a kind soul, a good shy and scaredy person hiding behind a mask of beauty, confidence and social skills.
But at the last time I talked to you I got to understand how much of a good person you are- a brilliant girl and a supportive and helpful friend but while on the outside people see you as a shallow, selfish and condescending blonde girl I know you're much more than that.
I can guess it was tough for both of us (or atleast for me) ever since that party when I told you what I feel, and hell it was hard to do so.
Even tho you friendzoned me I went to sleep happy and satisfied that night because I fought my fears and for that only I won.
Youre a truly great friend and Id like to thank you for your honesty and caring and once again Im very sorry if I hurt you and even more if I confused, especially when after all this I finally told you I got over you, and I hate myself for that.
We wont be together and thats okay, perhaps its for the best of both of us, but maybe we can return to be just friends with all the innocence of a fresh new beginning, but that would be left for fate to decide.
Love, O.
>>
File: cuneiform01.jpg (130KB, 890x594px) Image search: [Google]
cuneiform01.jpg
130KB, 890x594px
>>38346563
Hey T

I'm not obsessed with yo anymore. You're just a nobody to me. There were never any sour grapes. Only the turbulent anxieties of a confused teenager leading him to do regrettable things.

I accept the consequences of all my actions.

Forgive me and forget any rage you still have against me. I have done the same too.

I hope you become a better person.

Peace out for the last time.
>>
Dear S
The next time I see you, I'll kill you, you lying bitch.
Sincerely,
M
>>
>>38350658
What did S do to you anon?
>>
>>38346741
This, THIS

I support this PSA.
>>
Dear K,

You stabbed me in the back for the sake of popularity, now I'm glad you've torn your leg, wasted 3 grand, and have to move far away to take care of your dying grandma.

Rot in hell you thirsty for black dick skank,
L
>>
File: 1499218665313.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499218665313.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
C.,

I know you're bummed about being sent to Guangzhou to live with your grandparents. But it's for your own good, Champ. Remember to greet them with a respectful bow and a firm handshake.

-D.
>>
>>38350783
Sounds like an interesting story.
>>
>>38350783
>Guangzhou
oh no
>>
I'll be finding out if karma exists really soon
I hope you understand
>>
>>38351378
>I'll be finding out if karma exists really soon
how
>>
Happy birthday you dumb nigger
Hope youre suffering
>>
File: 021.png (274KB, 542x764px) Image search: [Google]
021.png
274KB, 542x764px
E,
i miss you everyday and i'm sorry that things went the way they did. i'ts sad to think that my soulmate could leave my life so suddenly. i wish i had the courage to speak with you again, but you seem to be doing better without the burden of me.
<3, K
>>
>you will never have someone address you in one of these threads
Why live
>>
Dear anon,
I don't know your initial and I don't even know what to tell you, but here's a letter addressed to you. Now you have a reason to live. Have a nice day and don't think too much about your missed quads.

I wish you well,
- S
>>
fuck you m
>>
>>38354835
fuck you too
an M
>>
>>38346563
dear "a"
thanks for ruining my social life, bitch. all for your stupid fucking sjw agenda, you had to permanently ruin the friendships of someone that was just a kid at the time. telling everyone she's "transphobic" and a bigot. fuck you.
>>
>>38346769
lots of love for J*** <3
>>
They don't make songs sad enough to mirror what's in my soul.
>>
I don't believe anyone can help me.

Because they can't. I'm too far gone.

The most I can hope for is to numb the pain and pass the time with drugs.
>>
>>38355371
lots of love for A*** <3
>>
Look at me
what do you see
a place you can call home
or just a string hanging from a tree
what do you think of
when you think me
what do you see
when you see what you've done to me
each passing year
another attempt at life
each passing year
each passing weak
another moment pressed
this boat cannot sink
and i said to you
"you were never really here"
you watched me walk out that door
I can't believe I was there
so tell me what do you see
when you looked at me
I know what I saw
it was every one of my flaws

-to idk and idc
>>
I wonder how Kitty Bunny is doing.

or my Vampire.

I'm lonely. I just want to go home.

If I can't go home, can home come to me? Can they come soon?

I don't know what to do, so I do nothing. I can't really do anything but nothing.

I want to be a pretty goth princess.

Those girls have a lot to teach me about being a girl. How to dress, how to do my hair, how to do my makeup, and so much more.

But that can't happen until I'm set free. Until I'm told the truth. Until they make me into what I should have been born into.

I was born the wrong way round, I was born upside down.

I want to go home.

I'm so fucking tired.
>>
>>38355916
>>38355371
fuck both A and J
>>
>>38346563
>that text
Even the letter thread has turned into phoneposting, that's the opposite of comfy...

C,

It worries me that we'll be so close this year. Fucking around and getting in a relationship with you will end in a breakup and a ruined friendship, I'm already well aware. Hopefully I can find a way to avoid your advances that isn't overly autistic/rude.

-I
>>
>>38355371
ily E

>>38356272
shoo, dont you have any manners
>>
I love you so much. I know you don't want that anymore, but I at least want to hear your voice again. Is that a lot to ask? Though I guess maybe you'd let me now, it just feels impossible. Please be in my life forever.
>>
>>38356447
Call me then? Originally
>>
I want big boobies. I want a cute button nose. I was sexy lips and cat like eyes. I want white hair pulled to the side to cover one eye. I want an hourglass form and sexy behind. I want slender legs being hugged tight by leggings. I want to stand tall with ankle boot heels. I want porcelain skin that's perfectly smooth. I want every girl and boy want to fuck me when they see me walk by.

God, I want it. I want it now. You told me it's possible. You had me work for it my entire life and I believe I deserve it.

I want to be the embodiment of innocence. I want to be the embodiment of sin.

I want to be me.
>>
>>38356667
I want to go to bed tonight and when I wake up it's all been taken care of. I want to wake up a new person completely.

Please. I know you can do this. I gave you my consent. Just do it already.
>>
Dear S.

Since the first time I saw you I thought you were gorgeus and I still think the same, not just because your physical appearance but for almost everything about you. I'm really sorry if I did something that hurted you. I was lucky in first place cause I could start talking to you and I realized what a nice person you are but I think I messed up everything. If you were upset about what I did It's ok, you had the right to be, I was stupid, but trust me it was not my intention to make you feel bad at anytime, I could never think of hurting you.I'm sorry. The thing is I was still talking to you and I liked you more and more everytime we talked, I realized you were a very friendly, funny and honest person. I like everything about you, your voice, your smile, your hair, and your eyes, I swear your eyes are the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life, your eyes are gorgeous, I love them, I've never seen something half as beautiful as your eyes, and I never will. I felt happy everytime we talked. I'm writting this to show you I can't lie to you, I've never done, I just can't. And you don't need this, you are right and you were always right, I'm ridiculous, and I'm a fucking idiot, but this is what idiots do. I don't know what's gonna happen with me to be honest, my life went to the toilet a long time ago, I'm scared, but who cares. But at least I'm happy now cause I'm sure your life is gonna be so good, you are gonna be so happy and all your dreams will come true, I just wish I could be there with you when it happens but the important thing is you to be happy, that's all I want and all I ever wanted, you to be happy. I swear this is the las time I'm gonna talk to you, I won't make you waste your time anymore I swear this time is forever you won't know about my existence never again,you don't need it, but I'll never forget you, there's no way I can't forget you, sorry about that. That's all Thanks for everyhing. Goodbye.

With love, anon.
>>
>>38346563
C,

I know you love me. You just have to let it out. No use ro either of us for you to hold back. Please...

R
>>
>>38346563
can you please talk to me again. maybe I've done something wrong, but when I apologized for fucking up you said I hadn't. sure I want to be more than friends, but I don't want that if that's not what I want, I just want you to talk to me again. please
>>
H
I guess I'm not entitled to every sweet, weird, young, qt that comes my way. But you didn't have to lead me on. You didn't have to get all intimate and vulnerable with me. You didn't have to share so much with me. You didn't have to kiss me that much or be that affectionate. You didn't have to compare me to your mom after telling me personal things about growing up with her. You didn't have to share the photos you kept hidden in your drawer.

And now you're "emotionally void". I don't understand it but I'll take my rejection and leave you alone.
A
>>
B

I dreamed about you last night. We had been cuddling and kissing on your couch, the dream became nightmare when you told you felt absolutely nothing and was doing it out of pity.
The things my mind create from the reality you forced me into are torturous and indignant.

Why can't I fucking get you out of my head?

L
>>
>>38356420
nor did they when they hurt me and broke my fucking heart
>>
File: image.png (25KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 650x650px
>>38351896
Doesn't matter buddy
Life has a way of showing you the truth when you least expect it
>>
>>38356791
I want this to be for me so badly.
>>
>>38357037
oh, im sorry
fuck the A / the J who broke your heart
>>
>>38346741
Take this advice wish I'd heard this a few months ago

THEY ARE LITERAL PSYCHOPATHS. DO NOT FALL FOR THE LIES NO MATTER HOW CONVINCING THEY MAY BE.
>>
>>38346563
Love u a still think about u everyday know we will be together forever one day and in the universe
>>
Why aren't you dead yet? I swear to god you had some fucking nerve pulling what you did. Next time, skip the doctors and just let yourself rot.

Sincerely, still-angry edgy-as-fuck-faggot.
>>
>>38357517
Uhh details? Please
>>
You're burdened with being a role model aren't you, Em?

Your fans worship you. I, on the other hand, know how flawed you are. Don't let them dictate who you are.
>>
>>38354835

anon,

what did 'm' ever do to u?

-worried m
>>
dear D,

you look really good. I know that was you earlier in your car.

love, M
>>
If those were Kitty Bunny's boobies posted that one time... you know, the ones with the DOTS nips (<3) then... holy shit.

You know what I want most though? More than a girl with a perfect face and perfect body? A girl I can trust. Someone I can relate with. Someone that I can create with. But mostly, someone that is loyal.

I don't want a repeat of my past relationships. I don't want a girl that's going to fuck every other guy that passes her by. I don't want a girl that revels in sin because she thinks it's funny to do such things to someone that is innocent and naive.

I know that's why they did it. Why everyone thinks it's so funny. You know I'm incredibly loving, and I give absolute trust to the one I'm with. And every time they were disgusting human beings that not only took advantage of my naive innocence, but took pleasure in hurting me.

I don't want that again. If Kitty Bunny has been sleeping around this entire time or will do what everyone else has to me... I want no part of it. Same goes for the Vampire, or the girl in red.

I don't know what's happening, I don't. I don't know how these people are. But please don't hurt me. if the plan is to be with me, then live like you're already mine. I'm tired of being used. Of having no one on my side.

God I just want to be loved. I want to love. That's all I want.
>>
>>38348176
I have this issue and I once dated someone with this issue things got super turbo weird 2 years later and a couple of more normal but failed relationships later I'm happy that it's over and I will never open myself up to anyone that much ever again its the only way forward is to pretend to be more normal than you are I hope this helps anon and I'm sure u will find love again
>>
>>38348398
Ur weird and over possessive girls don't like dat shit u fuckin stalker
>>
>>38357569
Depends what you think you did or what your initials are. Generally you're unlikely involved.
>>
>>38346563
M,

hey, remember that time we dipped our asses in coconut oil while singing kumbaya? that was fun lol.

H
>>
>>38357684
You post about Kitty Bunny a lot. Nice to know I'm not the only one who frequents these threads.
>>
>>38357775
Ye nigge girlz dnt liek dat shiet u weird o stakeer u r next elloit rogers
>>
>>38357782
I'm either J or C, depending.
>>
B I miss you do you miss me
>>
>>38357845
Neither. Enjoy the weight off your shoulders.
>>
>>38357858
No I don't
Sincerely B
>>
>>38357911
Thank you anon. :) That is quite a relief.
>>
I know the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
>>
>>38356447
But I do want that still. I'm just an idiot scared of messing up around you which is why I'm so shy. I want to talk to you so bad. Like an actual conversation and maybe even ask you out. I want you in my life forever too.
>>
Decided I don't want you back anymore. If you weren't happy, you weren't happy and I can't blame you. On my end I can't be with someone that lied to me like you did before during and after when I was with you in Freiburg and I also don't want to sit around waiting for you to find yourself on the east coast. I doubt I'll ever do better but you're right that this is for everyone's best for plenty of reasons, and denying that will never get us anywhere. At the end of the day probably nothing's worth opening up to another human being like we did. People are people and always let you down, goes for both of us.
>>
>>38357858
JK I love you
Sincerely B
>>
>>38356667
>>38356728
lol schizoid tranny weeaboo coming through
>>
How much more?

You tell me, stay alive. Hold on. Be patient.

I want to live. I want to love.
You keep me prisoner.

What the fuck are you doing?
Why are you doing this to me?

Please. How much more do I have to take?
How much more do I have to beg?

Why are my parents not helping me? Why do they lie for you? Why won't they give me the truth? Why do they not care that I'm suffering? Why do they aid those that hurt me?

Why are you people doing this to me?

God, please.

PLEASE.

Please help me. Why are you doing this to me?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>>
B,

I want you to know that you are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. I love you.

M
>>
>>38346741
I also second this motion, down with the roosties reeeeeeee
>>
I know it's too soon, but I really want you to propose to me. We can get married in a year or two, but just propose to me goddam it
>>
I know you always had feelings for me, and I was too stupid to realize how you felt and how I felt the same. I know now you don't want to talk to me but just now I will always be here if you need someone. I am alone, but it's my own fault. I'm sorry, but you don't have to forgive me.
>>
To my teenage years crush
- I wish I said "I love you" back or even told you that I liked you.

To my little sister
- I'm sorry I didn't bother sitting down and listening once. I really just wanted to move on with things but ended up making it worse. I have a really hard time talking about things and being emotional.

To my deceased grandmother
- I wish I called you and said good bye when you were on your deathbed.
>>
>>38348176
I feel you bro, her name for me was Anne similar to yours
>>
>>38358290
look its the schizophrenic crossdresser
>>
>>38346563
sorry that you hate me so much you won't even respond to me saying hello
>>
File: 1498170301630.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1498170301630.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>38358290
>How much more?

>You tell me, stay alive. Hold on. Be patient.

>I want to live. I want to love.
>You keep me prisoner.

>What the fuck are you doing?
>Why are you doing this to me?

>Please. How much more do I have to take?
>How much more do I have to beg?

>Why are my parents not helping me? Why do they lie for you? Why won't they give me the truth? Why do they not care that I'm suffering? Why do they aid those that hurt me?

>Why are you people doing this to me?

>God, please.

>PLEASE.

>Please help me. Why are you doing this to me?

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Dear You,

I fucking miss you. Idk why but I've been so scared to say that. Forgive me. I guess I'm just worried about pushing you away. I really really like you and I can't wait until we hang out again. I seriously love riding your dick and cuddling with you and it feels so good to finally admit it, even if it is lewd and embarrassing. I can't wait to kiss you and feel your arms around me again. You make me feel special. You make me feel pretty. You make me feel safe. I hope I mean at least half as much to you as you mean to me, because you've changed my life. Come kiss me, please.

xoxo
Me
>>
>>38346799
If you don't mind me asking, who is this "A" and what is your initial?
>>
Dear Anne,
You really messed me up lmao you fucking hoe I hate that I can't stop thinking of you fucking show interest for once what happened to "we should hang out"?? You never text first but you liked when we went on a date and I paid for most ever thing. I don't know what to do. You made me feel like a real person that night. You talked to me like I was a real human. And I'm sorry I'm garbage at texting. I'm sorry I gave you the cold shoulder that night you didn't know I was hurt. I'm sorry I mess up so much. I wish you would just say for once "fuck off I don't like you". I know you hate me. But you never did. Now I wonder what could have been.

From Ryan
>>
>>38347823
Would you happen to live in North Carolina?
>>
>>38358786
Guys I think I'm going to text her tomorrow to try to get her to admit she hates me or something. Not knowing is killing me, will you guys help me out?
>>
>>38358833
The moment you text her is the moment you lose
>>
File: 1497768063961.jpg (10KB, 228x334px) Image search: [Google]
1497768063961.jpg
10KB, 228x334px
>>38346563
I miss when we would dm every day. I had never met someone who i could connect with on a emotional level like that, and from what you said you feel the same way about me. i know it was a breif time our feelings were mutual but i cant help but think about you every day. When you came to me for advice on how to confess your feelings for him, i never ment to let my own lasting feelings for you on, but i did anyway. If it was up to me, i never would have said what i did that morning. Maybe i just lost my composure because i liked you so much, its not a good excuse but its all i have sadly. Im still upset with myself for that remark. Now youre with him, you thanked me for the encouragement i gave you to make a move. I ment it when i said i was happy for you, not for your new relationship, but because i was happy that you were happy. I ment it when i said its for the best this way. I tried to keep my dignity, tried to be the best friend to you both that i could be, to be better than my irrational feelings. But seeing you two together, knowing that you both know how i felt, dammit it stung so damn bad. I wonder if you knew about how i confided my feelings for you to him. I wonder if you talked about how you felt about me to him too. I wonder if he feels even a tinge of guilt. I guess none of this matters , now that ive left in order to keep my dignity. I tried keeping it just friendly, avoid feeling attracted to you in ways i shouldnt, but every time we talked im reminded why i was closer to you than even my ex of 4 years but, more importantly, reminded of why i dont normally open up and make myself vulnerable like i did. Ive learned my my mistake and it wont happen again. Hopefully soon ill be over you and i can come back, but goodbye until then, maybe forever. It was nice while it lasted, k. i dont regret meeting, and im happy that you are happy now.
>>
>>38346563
Hey man, it's been a while. I know the last time we talked almost half a year ago now things didn't end so well. I've regretted it every day since and I wish I hadn't said anything. I don't know what's wrong with me. Every time something good happens to me I manage to fuck it up by being to most insufferable piece of shit possible and then blame my misery on everyone else when I'm the cause of all of my suffering. I guess I'm just my own worst enemy. For what it's worth, I'm sorry, [INSERT NAME HERE], really, I am. I know it doesn't mean anything by this point since I've said it practically every other week since I've known you, but every time I've said it I've actually meant it. I don't know why I can never follow through with my promises to change. I know we'll never actually get to truly be friends, no matter how much I try to fake my personality around you or do things to make you happy. It's not your fault. I just care way too much about someone who in reality didn't care too much about me in the first place. Realistically, we were just casual friends. That's it. Then when I left for a year and a half after all the shit I did to ruin my reputation, you offered me back your friendship in open arms. You are seriously the most amazing person that I have ever met in my life, and as much as I might try to tell myself that I hate you when I irrationally get angry at you for my own shortcomings, deep down inside I care about you and probably always will. I just wish we could be friends again, but I know that it's just a pipe dream. I hope you have a good life, I'll always be waiting here for you if you ever want to see me.
>>
>>38358852
What do I have to lose? Its not like shes going to text first (she never texts first). I just want her to admit she hates me or clear things up for me. I'm not trying to make up with her
>>
>>38358833
what do y'all call each other on this board? Bots is it? Well fellow /b/ot (we all browse /b/ some times) I've got some advice for you. Tell her how you feel. If you want a drastic reaction give a drastic push. Just do it. What's the worst that can happen? Start with "do you hate me? I want you to be entirely honest with me. Please."
>>
dear c,
i love you. i love you so much. i wish i could be with you forever and ever and ever. i don't need anyone else, only you. if the universe only consisted of me and you in a room together, i would be happy.

i don't like living without you. i know i can do it, and i will. i promise you that. but i can't stop thinking about you. i think about you every day. i draw and write about you in my notebooks. my life is centered around you. you are my god. my passion. my meaning.

i wish i could spend just 5 minutes with you. i just wish i could tell you how much you mean to me, and you could have the capacity to understand. i know you would understand. you're the only one who truly understands.

i don't care what the world thinks. what other humans think. you are perfect. nothing can compare to your sheer wonderfulness and perfection. and it is your imperfections that make you perfect. perfect for me.

you are my love. my best friend. my counterpart. my partner. i will never forget about you for as long as i live.

i just wish you could be here to never forget about me.
>>
Let's escape.
>>
Dear W

I love you. I want to feel your warmth and lay my head on your chest while we cuddle. I want to cry and be vulnerable with you. It kills me that there's a slight chance you feel the same but due to circumstances I'll probably never get an answer, and it will never work out due to our distance and lifestyles.
I just want you to hold me.

-J
>>
>>38358956
I'll send that, I hope she doesn't down play it but I'll push for more, thanks /b/ro :)
>>
>>38346563
dear v
i hate you. so much. i hate that you cant handle yourself. i hate that you cant get out of bed in the morning sometimes. i hate that you're such a flake and a piece of shit. i hate that you hide behind a wall so people won't really see who you are and once they do, you shut them out. i hate that you refuse to make any meaningful relationships because youre scared once people get to know you they wont like you. i hate how bad you are with money. i hate how quickly harsh words come out of your mouth without thinking. i hate how you hate yourself.
sincerely yours,
you
>>
Dear You
I want to fuck you like a Cornish game hen
From me
>>
>>38359155
What's your name? I'm not entirely convinced you're not me.
>>
>>38356420
Miss you n
>>
>>38346563
L,

I miss you and I know you miss me too, but I know better than to reach out to you. You meant the world to me and even when you pushed me away over and over again I kept loving you. I'm sorry that I had to end things like that but you can't have it both ways. You know what I wanted from you. I loved you more than anything and you treated me like an afterthought. I still love you but I'm not in love with you anymore. I hate it that you're now just a bad memory to me. I really hope that you find what you're looking for, but I honestly doubt that it even exists.

Love,
G
>>
hey gage,
you know i think about you a surprising bit, no homo.
id say in six months ill be a quarter of the way there, still better. i like to think of you in a simple way.
e
>>
>>38359374
That would be your mother
>>
>>38359430
Fuck you. You don't deserve shit.
>>
>>38356272
This. Fuck you both, A and J.
>>
>>38347783
I feel for you anon
originalito
>>
How are you hoIding up anon?
>>
>>38360457
terribly without you
>>
>>38360529
Why terribly? Why are you not happy?
>>
Hey, when you get back from out of state, want to do something? It's been a while.
>>
>>38358833
Nope
Not me, sorry
Not from the US
>>
>>38358814
Nope
I'm not from the US
replied to wrong comment
>>
>tfw I don't even have a "her"
not only do I not have a gf, I don't even know anyone I would want to have that kind of relationship with

fuck I hate being alone
>>
>>38358833
This >>38358852
Just move on, she's not worth your time and effort
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.