[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that sex for the first time with a hooker doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1490143576486.jpg (99KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [Google]
1490143576486.jpg
99KB, 1200x760px
Daily reminder that sex for the first time with a hooker doesn't count as losing virginity. The only way for you to become a non virgin is to convince a female to have sex with you for free. Now get to work or die virgin.
>>
>losing virginity doesn't count as losing virginity
Stupidest shit I've seen today, congrats you've earned this sage.
>>
>>38346377
What is virginity?
>>
>>38346377
Fuck off, retard. I'm ugly, no matter how much work i put into a female, nothing happens. I get so much fucking acne and i wash my face everyday. Im ugly. Im dying a virgin.
>>
>>38346377
Anon, you still have to spend money on gf tho.
>>
>>38346377
I thought this went without saying. It's like saying you finished a video game by cheating massively with immortality codes or something. For it to count, you have to make a girl WANT to have sex, not for money. That's what "makes you a man."
>>
File: 1412866078350.jpg (135KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1412866078350.jpg
135KB, 670x424px
I'm going to lose my virginity by this time next year.

Screencap this
>>
File: 9d5.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>38346377
What if I fly out to her state to fuck her as a fwb and she's paying for half of my plane ticket?

Also letting me go wild with my fetishes because her cuck boyfriend is too vanilla to satisfy her.
>>
>>38346771
That counts, that's a fucking epic heroic journey, crossing vast lands to fuck the cute princess. As long as you're not giving money to HER it counts.
>>
>>38346445
It's true though, it only counts as losing your virginity if a woman actually WANTS to have sex with you. If you pay a hooker to fuck you, you don't lose your virginity because she is only fucking you for your money, not because she wants you. If you rape a girl, you don't lose your virginity because she clearly does not want to have sex with you, you are forcing sex on her. If you fuck a dude or some dude fucks you, it doesn't count because that's gay as fuck.
>>
>>38346820
What's virginity?
>>
>>38346868
Succeeding in having sex with a member of the opposite sex
Paying for it or raping does not count as succeeding, it counts as failing and giving up.
>>
File: 2290912-1455405784562-25f.jpg (46KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
2290912-1455405784562-25f.jpg
46KB, 960x958px
>>38346820
>it only counts as losing your virginity if a woman actually WANTS to have sex with you
It's already pathetic enough that you presume yourself an authority on virginity, but being wrong about it is even worse.
>>
>>38346887
You pay, then she want to have sex with you.
then if a woman pays a gigolo, she's still virgin, despite in every case she will learn how is sex?
>>
>>38346377
To be honest "losing your virginity" is a purely physical act that can only truly be applied to females. It's just a societal concept for males.
>>
>>38346909
>You pay, then she want to have sex with you.
No she doesn't. She obviously doesn't. She puts up with it because you paid her. What if you're a janitor, and you get paid to clean up shit? Does that mean you WANT to clean up shit and you like it? Retard.
>>
>>38346909
Women have different standards. If anything touches her pussy, breasts, or mouth for any purpose (with the exception of clothing, medical necessities, and food for the mouth), she is no longer a virgin. An intact hymen is a necessary but not a sufficient condition for maintaining her virginity. It isn't sufficient because it is possible for a woman to slut around carefully keeping her hymen intact.
>>
>>38346978
Anus too. Basically any part of the body that is typically sexualized.
>>
>>38346940
I may like my work, i may like to teach sex to young men\women
obviously is an exception, but what if you, virgin male, actually find a woman like those?
>>
>>38346978
some women know virginity is not an hymen or a tight asshole
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.