[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was at the beach the other day sunning myself with the lads and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1499852582594.jpg (224KB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
1499852582594.jpg
224KB, 1000x798px
Was at the beach the other day sunning myself with the lads and a friend of a friend was like "your chest is fairly clear anon" obviously meant that a lot of guy she saw had hairy chest or something and that it's more manly. Why do roasties get so worked up over pointless shit? If it's not something like hairy chest, it's your beard, your jawline, the size of your cock, your height, your money, who your friends are and if you have any at all (sorry babe thought you were wanted to fuck me, not them!)

Women are strange to be honest. They don't think about important shit like us men, their minds are preoccupied with primitive nonsense.
>>
>>38346034

They're just nagging you to see what you do. They're sociopaths basically.
>>
>>38346051
What do they think I'm gonna do? What do they stand to gain from doing such a thing?
>>
>>38346141

Nothing. They don't particularly care or have any intended outcome in mind. They just want to observe it and then see how it makes them "feel."
>>
File: 1495274667146.jpg (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495274667146.jpg
478KB, 1920x1080px
>>38346182
Fucking stupid bitches
>>
>>38346034
I think this entire board is evidence to the contrary, dummy
>>
>>38346431
Still, men spend a lot of time thinking about art, sciences, important things. Not childish stuff.
>>
>>38346421

It's just their nature.
If you want to be around women you just have to accept it.
Don't take them seriously and that solves a lot of problems right there.
>>
>>38346460
So do women. It's pretty naive to think that all members of one sex are identical especially when evidence against that is all around you
>>
>>38346530

You're conflating things that are only similar on the surface.

Men spend a lot of time thinking about those things because they have an existential incompleteness and seek for answers.

Women spend time thinking about those things as pharisaical pretenses at intellectual work.
>>
>>38346591
Lol stop trying to mask your blatant sexism with a veil of pseudo intellectualism. I'd have more respect for you if you just came out and said you're a sexist instead of trying rationalize it
>>
>>38346680
There's nothing more beta than a male feminist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.