[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sooner or later we all die I'm scared anons. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1499442078689.jpg (412KB, 1437x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1499442078689.jpg
412KB, 1437x1041px
>sooner or later we all die
I'm scared anons. I don't want to die old in my bed
>>
If you're living the average robot lifestyle, the chances are you won't die when you're old, so every cloud has a silver lining.
>>
>>38345352
W-what do you mean we won't get old?
>>
>>38345328
>knowing this girl will never know who raped her
fucking good feeling
>>
>>38345374
Not him but you'll probably die in your 60s and you will have 3 options: rebirth,be turned into a mass of energy to fuel some cosmic horrors imagination or become a legend and your spirit will live in through others,i.e gaun yu,alexander the great and attila the hun.
>>
>>38345328
There is research on human immortality. However we can't survive the death of the universe. Find a way to deal with it or don't.
>>
>>38345430
What religion is this?
>>
>>38345328
I feel like death is like more like waking up than going to sleep. You know how you suddenly come to your senses after you jerk off? I think it's like that. Probably why the French call orgasms "little deaths."
>>
>>38345464
The religion of hard knocks.
>>
>>38345328

When you feel you're going to die, you can just start doing heroin and it won't matter.
That's something to look forward to.
>>
>>38345464
It has no name. Just those who follow it.
>>
>>38345430
where's option 4? "set power switch to 'off' and finally know peace from this evil."
>>
>>38345519
Really? Cause it sounds like something eastern. Like shinto. Except for the cosmic horrors part.
>>
>>38345559
Switching to "off" would imply you can turn off the outside world too. You can't stop reality,only your perception of it.

>>38345573
I won't give my cult a name. That would be arrogant.
>>
>>38345328
Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!
> I really hope the cryonics works out
>>
>>38345430
Those three options are literally all the same thing. And you don't know if the universe is a closed system. Seems open to me.
>>
>>38345697

The universe is a closed system by definition, if you take the universe to mean something that encompasses all that exists.
>>
>>38345697
Not really the same thing. Rebirth is going to another system as energy,but with no data. Becoming the energy is rebirth but you stay stagnant within space and becoming relative to reality,basically becoming a number. And the spirit thing is no a literal spirit. It is your actions being mimicked through others. Your actions having such an inpact that you become psuedo-immortal. Those people i mentioned live through everyone.
>>
>>38345374
It's highly likely that most robots will die before their mid 30s, mostly self inflicted. No one goes past that age area as a robot/Incel., It's just too unbearable. The older "robots" are rich, or have themselves together in some ways
>>
I came up with a new idea regarding a potential afterlife recently, and somehow I accidentally memed myself into believing it. I no longer fear death quite as much as I used to.
>>
File: iknew.png (153KB, 231x245px) Image search: [Google]
iknew.png
153KB, 231x245px
As always chad's being chad
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.