[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw still having dreams of forgetting my buttplug on butthole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: e61.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
e61.png
117KB, 680x788px
>tfw still having dreams of forgetting my buttplug on butthole expansion day in gym class
Why must our minds torment us?
>>
>tfw still having dreams of forgetting penis on penis inspection day
>>
>tfw still having dreams of being thrown into the manlet cave
>>
>>38344900
>Still having dreams about the obligatory butthole stretching
>>
File: IMG_1976.jpg (57KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1976.jpg
57KB, 1024x1024px
>Dream about the school fap sock incident
Please..no, that was years ago.
>>
>for the first time in forever I was home alone for a couple of days about a month and a half ago
>finally decide to do it
>order some cute girly clothes and a dildo
>the day comes
>put on the clothes and I'm getting hard just remembering it
>thought the dildo might be a little big for me but by the end I was craving more
>didn't have a prostate orgasm but I tried for a while and it still felt good
>did this again on day two
>had to throw all of this stuff away when the folks came home
>dont know when I'll ever get a chance like this again
>desperately working on moving so I can be alone

It's not even something I want to do all the time, but damn it felt good. Felt good to be alone as well. I hate living here
>>
>>38346054
I hope you at least look girly because this made me hard, goddamn I just want to wrestle you down and dominate your boipucci.
>>
>had a dream about The Trap-ifying
fuck, I thought I had repressed it enough
>>
We dream about what we desire.
>>
>>38346054
>Ruining a roleplay thread with actual gay shit you did
>>
>still having dreams about dropping my pants at the school bathroomtoriumplex only to realize i forgot my pooptube
>>
>>38346086
im a large hairy man lol
>>
>>38344900
>dream about forgetting to attend class half of the semester
>>
>still having dreams about the classroom nude laundry hamper

fuck no more...
>>
>still have dreams about The Summer of '86

When will the torture end?
>>
>>38346531
>Still having dreams about the summer of 69
Oh, when I look back now
That summer seemed to last forever, and if I had the choice. Yeah, I'd always wanna be there. Those were the best days of my life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.