[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesnt stay with his parents Literally why wouldnt you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1495018683651.png (141KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1495018683651.png
141KB, 409x409px
>he doesnt stay with his parents

Literally why wouldnt you? You can save your NEETbux because your parents will pay for everything.
You dont need to do much chores because your mom will cook and clean for you.

And when they finally die you get a nice big house and inheritance all to yourself

There is literally no downside
>>
>>38344632
Right, except the constant complaints to clean my room and get a job
>>
>>38344632
I lived with my parents from 22 to 25. I won't deny that there were certain things I could count on that I wish I had now (food in the fridge that was free, cable TV, not paying rent), but living with 5 other people really grated on my social life. My dating life was also nonexistent (not cool to bring chicks back to your parents' house). So, even though living on my own is pretty costly and stressful at times, it is worth every penny. 14 months later and still going strong.
>>
File: 1471774571082.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1471774571082.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>38344632
>parents are poverty people living in an apartment
>probably won't even get $100 when they die
>>
>>38344674
>>38344674
youngfag detected

I'm 30 on autism bux, never worked, parents stopped bitching at me 5 years ago or so, they just feel sorry for me and want me to save all my bux for myself for the future. They'll also be buying me an apartment in the city because they feel bad for me and want me to at least gain some kind of independence.
>>
I wish I would've been a NEET but my mom trained me well to feel incredible amounts of guilt nearly all the time which forced me to work to pay for her methamphetamine habit. Fuck my parents.
>>
Smart neet boi
>>
>>38344632
Get a job faggot. They way the syste works is that even on minimum wage you can live a good independent life and afford what you want.

I mean...why wouldn't it be set up that way? Oh my shekleinstienburg wants another boat?
>>
File: 5252113.jpg (70KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
5252113.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
I feel generous today got a blood donation in an hour, helps the wagies lifeblood continue, thanks for near average wage, wagies
>>
>>38344632
>his parents let him stay for free
You're lucky. I stay with my parents but half my neetbux goes to them for rent and shit. I don't mind either. The only issue I have is that the Internet is complete shit here so I'm considering moving. I have applied for subsidized housing in areas only for the elderly and/or disabled (which means no niggers I hope), which could take years, but I'll pretty much be spending the exact same amount I am now but in the city near public transportation so I'll be independent. Hopefully I'll hear from someone in a couple of years.
>>
Because my dad beat me and my mom hated me? How the hell are you a robot even if you have people who unconditionally love and support you
>>
>>38344632
>being so poor that you need to stay with your parents
virgin detected
>>
>>38345679

>which means no niggers I hope

Oh you have no idea do you? Public housing, subsidized units have the most niggers in the city. Apply to a community on the north side of your city, the further north the better and hope for the best.

Likely to still have some niggers there though.
>>
>>38344632
My mother does pay for anything anymore and also doesn't cook or clean any area I reside near.
All her ways of wanting me out but I cant afford it.
I also can't get neetbux, basically a normie sorry.
>>
>>38344632
If I were to get buxs I'd probably either pay my parents a little for letting me stick around or buy a cheap apartment. Currently living at home without a source of income and the guilt they put down just gets to me somewhat.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38344632
This is a plan which works.
>>
File: hate-bus.jpg (140KB, 800x802px) Image search: [Google]
hate-bus.jpg
140KB, 800x802px
My gf forced me out so we can start a family
>>
It's cool when you're 21,22 then you hit your mid 20s and realize that people your age are travelling all over the world, meeting new people, getting cool jobs, buying cool shit, etc
>>
Be Australian
Property prices are so high its the norm to be living with parents in mid 20s
win
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.