[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, what does it feel like for a guy when having sex? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9071.jpg (232KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9071.jpg
232KB, 1024x682px
Tell me, what does it feel like for a guy when having sex? I would tell you how it feels for girls in return, but I'm a virgin (I think it would feel like a really hot stick inside you or something though). For some reason I think it would feel like putting a really warm blanket on, something like that.
>>
>>38344159
>looking for experience with sex on /r9k/
I know you can to better, fembot.
Just try :)
>>
>>38344159
Fuck off OP, I want cheetos now.
>>
File: 1485428862249.jpg (68KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485428862249.jpg
68KB, 531x800px
>>38344159
I am a firm believer that orgasm feels the same for both genders however the female , because she doesn't need a large blood supply to keep the organ going has some advantage biologically and socially. So as a male who has had sex with a decent about of females ranging in ages from 15 to 50 through life , I would say that the vagina feels like a much better version of the palm of the hand. Honestly it is not allot different tactilely speaking. I like the feeling of the shaft of my penis filling the vagina and the way the head sort of pops through the lips and slides around outside of it and over it before I thrust it in. I like the way the shaft feels when I am first starting to slide it in , how I can feel the length of it. What really sends you(me) into orbit is the reflexive actions of the female , the movements she makes generally as well as the flexing of the vaginal muscles. The sensation of thrusting in and out work the same way but for whatever reason , the combination of both male and female pushing and grinding together intensify the entire sensation I assume because there is more areas that are stimulated at once. I also like the feeling of my testicles hitting the girls ass or laying on it while I am completely inside. Other factors like "dominating" your lover as in feeling the force you have adds to it. Not in a dominatrix way but in a fuck her deep and hard because you are full of lust kinda way so there is a HUGE psychological factor. If you are like me and are very verbal it also intensifies the entire thing. For instance when I was in my late 20's I had a live in GF who was 17 and I loved to make her call me daddy and all that and she got into it the more we did it so that was incredibly fun and hearing her cum hard on my fantasy was freekin hot. I don't enjoy as much , having sex with a female who is not verbal . But on the most basic level it is not too much unlike masturbation , aside form all the awesome stuff mentioned.
>>
When she's really tight, it feels like a warm hand tugging up and down. You can also tell when she's really enjoying it because the entire cooch expands and feels like you're in a can of slime(repulsive).
>>
>>38344159
Extend one of your fingers, and then grab it with your whole other hand like you were forming a fist around a roll of quarters

Notice how it starts to get really tingly as the flow of blood is stopped to it, before loosing feeling all together.

Now imagine having a finger on your crotch, that feels that constantly while also feeling warm and wet, and more tingly at the tip than the rest of the finger. That is how it feels like.
>>
>>38345016
Forgot to add, squeeze the finger hard
>>
File: 1486354692392.png (143KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486354692392.png
143KB, 800x600px
>>38345098
>>38344159
NEET here - for life actually as I don't have to work anymore. I can't speak for others but as for me I enjoy spending my days learning about Metaphysics with an emphasis on Psychology and particle physics. I have this crazy idea that Psychokinesis will be the key to making robots of the future conscious entities and that is what I have been working on for the past two years. Other than that I enjoy playing guitar which I taught myself over the past 5 years of NEETdom. I like playing an occasional FPS game online and of course I like exploring the internet. I used to be more of an outside type guy but now I enjoy the world of the mind. I guess I am kinda burnt out on roaming around and "fucking chicks man". Or maybe I just need another teenage girl to rekindle the interests...but anyway .....NEET.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.