[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does a robot assimilate to normie society? I'm 25,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1418850323607.png (292KB, 748x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1418850323607.png
292KB, 748x1194px
How does a robot assimilate to normie society?

I'm 25, I've never had a job, I'm scared of driving and I live with my mom. How the fuck do I explain that to people?
>>
I haven't had a real life friend in a decade, I've got chronic depression and I'm anxious in public situations.
>>
File: peepeepoopoohouse.png (191KB, 1544x1260px) Image search: [Google]
peepeepoopoohouse.png
191KB, 1544x1260px
pepopeepoopoo parappa the rapist
>>
>>38344000
>I'm scared of driving and I live with my mom. How the fuck do I explain that to people?
Well, if you're looking to start with a job, I don't think either of those things will come up in a job interview.

Don't really have any advice otherwise since I'm 27 and never had a job.
>>
>>38344000

you don't
X'D
>>
>How the fuck do I explain that to people?
You don't explain it. You might think your situation is the worst imaginable thing but there are so many more absolute losers out there. People who spent half of their lives drinking, drug addicts, excons, etc.
First you need to deal with your anxiety and other irrational fears. That might just be the hardest part, actually. Read up on Stoic philosophy, that might help.
Then, you know what pops says. Find the manager, eyes, firm handshake, etc.
>>
>>38344437
I don't know if I want to start with a job. I'll have to do something like flip burger's at McDonald's with people a decade younger than me and it would feel really demeaning. I was raised to think of those people as losers.

>>38344486
But when you meet people, they always ask you "what do you do in life". I do nothing.
>>
>>38344454
I can't keep living like this. I'll end up wringing my neck unless something changes in the coming years.
>>
It will be difficult if you are a loner. Society is only built for people with friends.
>>
>>38344565

Ok serious advice
Go get a job somewhere. If you can't stand Mc's then just do virtually any other low-wage entry level wage-tier job. Clearly the only thing holding you back is your ego, because you 'were raised to think of those people as losers' but at least those losers are working a job and supporting themselves, unlike you.
>>
>>38344771
I'd like not to be a loner, but I've been anxious around people since I was a kid. I used to be so scared and desperate for affection that I could barely open my mouth around the other kids.
>>
>>38344780
I honestly don't know whether working a shitty job or having no job at all would be worse for my self esteem.
>>
Another problem is that since my last break up, I can barely get myself to care about other people. I typically feel nothing for them these days. They feel like ants to me. Fire ants. Fun to watch but fucking scary.
>>
>>38344881
lmao Just skip to the end and just hang yourself. You're worthless to society but you've deluded yourself into thinking you're valuable.
>>
>>38344939
Nobody is valuable, dear. Our fate is the same. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, like it or not we all rot. If you think you're "worthwhile", you're a naive idiot.
>>
>>38344999
>Nobody is valuable
Whatever makes you feel better
>>
>>38345260
Hey, it's true. Do you know the names of hard working grocery store owners from a century ago? Yeah, nobody does because after three generations the vast majority of people are forgotten and in the end, our planet itself will die.

Caring about being valuable is dumb. Unless you become a legend like Albert Einstein or Adolf Hitler, you're a nothing that only a handful of people care about.
>>
>>38345359
>He thinks you only have value if you gas kikes or steal patents
Oh, makes sense.
>>
>>38345404
niggers jews bad news
gas the kikes and the dykes
kill the mics with huge bricks
>>
>>38344000
>I'm scared of driving
Do you value your life or something?

>>38344926
>since my last break up
NORRRRMMMMMAMAAAALILIAAA
>>
>>38345590
I only ever dated folks I met on the internet because it's easier to come off as jovial and friendly when people can't see the worry on your face.
>>
>>38345590
>I-I might die while driving!
You're going to be forever alone. Guarantee it.
>>
>>38344000
23, had several jobs, I have my permit but dont have a license yet

I made effort but I'm still fucked. Also OP, get on the bus you lazy faggot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.