[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here tried living alone? I am alone in my flat for 2 weeks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

anyone here tried living alone? I am alone in my flat for 2 weeks now. I'm a NEET so now I have almost zero human contact and it's not that great honestly

I hoped it would help me find myself (introspection, meditation, studying etc.) if I didnt deal with others bullshit but it doesnt work that way at all. I feel less motivation and more anxiety than ever.
>>
Yes I have. I live alone for almost a year now, in a city where I know nobody and have very little contact with people (NEET too). And the little contact I have with family and such is more bothersome than relieving. Actually I like being alone. It's better to have no people in your live than to have shitty people in your life. There are days and weeks where I'm down, but I also had these before living alone. Most of the time it's quite ok. Having to do all the chores on your own sucks though.
>>
>>38343927
the thing is when Im alone I'm stuck with my self loathing and negative thoughts and they overwhelm me so hard I cant concentrate

I will give it a month and if it wont change Im getting the fuck outta here
>>
You have to get some structure in your day. Routines help you stay focused.
>>
>>38343957
Do you have any positive activities that could help you distract you from your negative thoughts? I mean when you're doing something productive and are able to be proud of that there is no room for self loathing at least for a while.
>>
>>38343958
honestly I need a job but I still dont know enough to get it and staying on my path is hard

I think its time to apply for unpaid scholarships
>>
>>38343927
just wondering how you make money to sustain rent on your own
>>
>>38344028
I get 500 $ from my dad per month.
>>
>>38344002
coding but lately I'm feeling overwhelming fear when trying to do it

didnt code at all for 3 weeks now and am scared of coming back to it because im feeling rusty
>>
>>38344054
> from my dad
get a job first.
>>
>>38344054
any plans on finding a job? did you finish high school or college
>>
>>38344072
I'll probably go to college in a few months, but I'm not really sure whether it's the right thing.
>>
>>38344086
gl man hope life works out, thanks for answering some questions
>>
>>38343878
Are you me?

Though I'm a failed student, not a NEET
>>
>>38344139
Are you in Education, Employment or Training? If you aren't then congratulations you're a NEET
>>
>>38344160
I'm attending university
>>
How are people living alone as a NEET?
>>
>>38345685
I've been living alone as a NEET for almost ten years now. It's fucking easy. What are you talking about.
>>
>>38345769
I mean how do you pay for shit? Is it really that easy to get NEETbucks? It seems like such hassle to get if you're from the US
>>
>>38343878
>he feel for the NEET meme

Get a job.
>>
>>38343878
Not really. I haven't had any real human contact in weeks and I feel alright.
>>
when i was still living in a dorm i always stayed there between two semesters. everyone else went home to their friends and family while i was alone and didn't have to see another human (except from the store clerks when i bought food) for a couple of weeks. very much enjoyed that time.
>>
File: 1481304039645.jpg (18KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1481304039645.jpg
18KB, 160x160px
thats the difference between schizoids and avoidants

schizoids are just fine being alone and can be semi content this way while avoidants desire human contact even though they are shit at it, avoidants can be never content
>>
>>38345827
It was easy for me. I just gave my dr the paperwork and she filled it out and submitted it for me. Really easy.
>>
>>38346450
ok dr phill
>>
Moving out is the best thing I've ever done for myself. I got so fucking sick of my family. plus i can have hookups over whenever i want now
>>
>>38345827
I wouldn't say it's easy, but it's simple. Just save and invest, you'll do ok and can be a NEET after that.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.