[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother has been very annoying this week. I've had to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1494232296675.jpg (24KB, 525x297px) Image search: [Google]
1494232296675.jpg
24KB, 525x297px
My mother has been very annoying this week. I've had to take care of her for five days straight because she's been drinking two bottles of wine in addition to her sleeping pills. By taking care of her, I mean fight and yell at each other until she falls asleep.
Today though, she decided to sober up because my father is coming home. When I came to get my food, she grimaced and started nagging me about how I don't my driving license yet. I snapped, and told her to shut the fuck up. Then we started arguing and I told her that she had no right to criticize me after what she did this week. I shouldn't have done that. She suddenly stopped yelling, had this guilty look on her face, told me it wasn't true and just fled to her room.
No matter how I look at it, I was in the wrong. She was in the right about the fact that I should have my driving license by now, and her previous behavior is completely unrelated. But knowing her shitty personality, apologizing would just make matters worse.
What should I do?
>>
>>38343632
Man, i too have a mom with a difficult personality and it gets annoying sometimes but you should see her as someone who needs you. Try to apologize
>>
>>38343705
I'll try, but she really has a huge ego. She takes apologies as insults.
>>
>>38343746
i doubt she was mad just because you don't have driving license she was just looking for something to annoy your little ass so why apologize?
>>
>>38343705
this
Why is she on sleeping pills and alcohol that spells health complications
>>
>>38343632
I've been in 100% the exact scenario with my father. She's a narcissist and you're pretty much fucked till you move out. That being said don't apologize it will just justify her walking over you more.
>>
>>38343632
You're not in the wrong, it's your mother's fault for being a drunken bitch who doesn't know not to drink and take sleeping pills at the same time. She has no right to tell you shit if you had to take care of her like that. Was that a one time thing or does this kind of shit happens often?
Fuck your mom pisses me off.
>>
op is kill, sage
>>
>>38343929
She's been doing it since I was a kid. It's gotten worse in recent years though, to the point where we had to send her to the hospital several times because we couldn't control her anymore, but I had my father around and he was reliable. But he left because of work three months ago and I had to take care of her by myself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.