[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon why don't you ask any girls out?" >"You're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: weird-pepe.jpg (115KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
weird-pepe.jpg
115KB, 1024x904px
>"Anon why don't you ask any girls out?"
>"You're just afraid of rejection!"
Fuck you. It's not a fear of rejection, it's called not having what it takes to have a girlfriend. I don't go to a car dealership and hand in a some nickels and dimes and expect them to give me a car. I'm not "afraid of rejection", it's because I know I don't have enough fucking money. Asking over and over again for a car isn't going to get me more money either, same goes for asking a girl out. Please stop with this fucking rejection meme.
>>
i've gone through the same thing in my head, we all have, us guys who don't have a career and cars.

i think people are implying that if you keep trying to ask women out, eventually they will accept despite your situation and give you a window, a time frame and if you don't improve your life while you're with them, they'll just move on.

i dunno, i don't know anything. anytime you ask supposed "extroverts" for help, they can't offer jack shit in way of advice and start projecting.
>>
Why don't you Robot faggots actually improve your lives instead of complaining that girls don't like you?
I want a hot independent woman who has her shit sorted. Why should women settle for guys that have nothing to offer?
It's a two way transaction.
If you want a worthless boring woman to match your worthless boring lives, there are plenty of NEET fembots out there. Just meet more people and they will make themselves known to you. Have fun with a boring clingy girlfriend with no job or hobbies
>>
>You're just afraid of rejection
No, I just don't care about investing time and money into a relationship that won't bring me anything valuable.
>>
>>38343554
you're projecting that we have nothing to offer. we're just bummed because we think we're too poor in their eyes.
there's so much projection in the post it's not even worth going over.
>>
>>38343554
That's not the topic I brought up.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.