[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there was a way to eradicate humanity completly leaving only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Theend.png (1MB, 1914x906px) Image search: [Google]
Theend.png
1MB, 1914x906px
If there was a way to eradicate humanity completly leaving only you and a few people all over the planet, would you do it? Leaving only ruins, less than a thousand people and dying power sources.
>>
>>38343325
Less than a 1000 people is not enough for humanity to survive. Not healthily at least.
>>
>>38343325
Unless its like my anime fanfiction I've been reading then no.
>>
>>38343499
it honestly depends on the 1,000. but since it's our paradigm, i'm guessing 500 of the 1,000 will be borderline illiterate in their own language and 80% will probably be unskilled.
>>
Yes. I'd gladly do that without hesitation
>>
>>38343519
No I mean genetically. 1000 is too few to prevent eventual inbreeding.
>>
>>38343561
Shut up retarded faggot, you can fuck a first cousin and it's basically the same as fucking a stranger as far as pregnancy goes. Look it up and don't even both responding to this thread again
>>
>>38343517
If your fan fiction is in the least bit realistic then maybe.
>>38343499
>>38343519
Let's say you and 10 out of those 1000 people get the ability to revert their physical age back to 20 for 500 years. That'd leave enough time to develop either a new language or learn a new one and you can also get skills.
>>
>>38343585
You're very ignorant if you think that. 1000 is not enough individuals for a genetically healthy population. ESPECIALLY for humans since we already had a population bottleneck even in our past.
>>
>>38343716
No you are retarded and the first indicator of this is the simple fact you care about the continuity of the human species enough to make wild speculations about something like this in a thread on 4chan.

I'd press the button and I'd hunt the remaining 999 people for sport.
>>
Fuck no but I do like to imagine and explore that scenario from time to time, of us suffering from various calamities and struggling to survive against them or after they had passed and ruins remained, struggling to rebuild and rise again. Fallout games are fun to play for that reason, to explore the type of world that remains after civilization has gone backwards.

Also sometimes I extend it to cosmic-wide scale, or even once something really sad like the last human space colony huddled around the last slowly burning red dwarf star in the galaxy.
>>
>>38343325
I wouldn't. I'd rather rely on transhumanism than destroy the world.
>>
>>38343747
It's not wild speculations, it's simple fact.
>>
>>38343747
How's summer vacation you edgy little shit?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.