[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so lonely. Someone please talk to me. I've never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I'm so lonely. Someone please talk to me. I've never posted here before but all I want to do is talk to someone. I haven't slept yet because I worked a night shift and broke down, texting my ex-girlfriend about how much I miss here.

tfw alone
>>
sort yourself out. stop falling for the vagina jew. find interests and hobbies. get good at them. people will be drawn to you. that's your goal. get to work. stop making excuses.
>>
>>38342651
Do you have a discord, sadfreg?
>>
>>38342651
Sure man. What do you want to talk about? I'll be around for awhile.
>>
Listen to music a bit, relaxing things. I like listening to this when I want to calm down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJj5-lubeM

Then maybe watch a film. I recommend the Truman show. It's pretty good.

Then after you feel a bit better >>38342690
Try reading articles on the art of manliness site
>>
>>38342651
im in the same situation as you op.

wanna talk ? give me your username in telegram
>>
>>38342799
Anything, dude. Got any hobbies? Anything interesting happen lately? I'll talk about literally anything
>>
>>38342809
Thanks man... I appreciate it a lot. I've been listening to music all night, which usually helps but no dice tonight
>>
>>38342820
Alright I've got something.
A few weeks ago I moved to a place where I essentially know nobody and sorta realized that I didn't ever have to actually make friends since fucking kindergarten. All my friends are people that were introduced to me. It's making me dread going back to school. Ever had anything like that happen to you?
>>
>>38343004
Yep. I thought I was okay at making friends until I got out of high school and now it's like what the hell am I even doing. Like, yeah, I talk to my coworkers but I can never see myself hanging out with them or anything like that. Even if I see them on a daily basis it's like there's no connection, not with a single one of them. Sometimes I feel like an alien
>>
>>38343058
>it's like there's no connection
I get what you mean with that man. I sometimes get into a situation with people where I only have one thing in common with them, or a single sorta old inside joke but I just can't connect with them in any other way. It makes discussions just feel so pointless and robotic.
But alright this topic is sorta depressing. You have any hobbies or just stuff that makes you happy/you enjoy?
>>
>>38343178
Music is my escape dude. I kinda lost touch with making it and playing it when I graduated high school but I miss it a lot.

I guess I also like video games but I really haven't been playing much recently, I just can't get into it.

I thought I had hobbies but now that I think about it I really just sleep and go to work nowadays...
>>
>>38343235
What kind of music are you into? I might be able to give you some stuff to listen to if you want.

And mostly sleep and work is honestly reasonable, assuming you don't have an easy job.
>>
>>38343303
I work in the ER so... it's not exactly the easiest job

I'm into anything really! Except country. I love video game music and everything really, have you ever played Okami or Silent Hill? Those games have my favourite soundtracks
>>
>>38343338
>>38343338
Alright nice I've got a few links for you, then
https://youtu.be/W8fmOciEY8U
https://youtu.be/OqOanGI4ZiE
https://youtu.be/WMOd6jz548Y
https://youtu.be/v4pi1LxuDHc
Let me know if you like any of those I could point you towards the better songs of each artist.

And I've actually never played any silent hill game. I'm a mega-pussy when it comes to horror games but am never affected by movies or anything of that sort. Mostly I play fps games or stuff like rimworld or terreria.
>>
File: peepsi.jpg (9KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
peepsi.jpg
9KB, 257x196px
hey man (comment not original enough :/)
>>
>>38343478
Thanks dude. I'm finally starting to get sleepy so I'll put these on while I nap.

I live and breathe horror genre, I can't get enough of it! I love it so much, some of my favourite games are horror
>>
>>38343540
>some of my favorite games are horror
Which ones? I've watched people play a few that seemed pretty good
>>
>>38343601
I'm a huge fan of the Corpse Party series. RPG Maker horror is my jam, I also really liked Outlast. Been a while since I've played a good horror game
>>
>>38343635
Oh yeah I remember corpse party. That game freaked the fuck out of me a few years back. And outlast was always scary as shit. Sorta disappointed with the new one though. It felt really tryhard with the horror
>>
>>38343670
Yeah no I totally agree. The original was bomb though.

I could honestly talk about Corpse Party all day, it's such a good franchise and watching it grow from the original PC game is seriously so cool
>>
File: IMG_0546.jpg (171KB, 1170x1170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.jpg
171KB, 1170x1170px
>>38343670
I'm going to get some sleep now, thank you for keeping me company and bringing my mood up. Have a great day <3
>>
>>38343762
No problem dude it was fun talking to you. Hopefully I'll run into you sometime again
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.