[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you joined the army yet anon? It would set you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: giguy.jpg (50KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
giguy.jpg
50KB, 432x432px
Why haven't you joined the army yet anon? It would set you straight, and give you some direction in your life. You'll get fit whether you want to or not (you do) and you'll learn valuable life skills that will open up countless doors for you in the future. You would probably even get laid. Give me one good reason for why you aren't shipping out right now.
>>
I need my birth certificate and an id. I dont have those and if i did i would be in rtf now. I wish my larents would hurry up and order it for me.
>>
Because people in the army are dumb, high testosterone jocks who prey on every insecurity you have and make fun of you.
And i'd take it like a bitch. I'd just ignore them, which would just fuel them more. They'd group on on me. Me vs them.
Until one day, i couldn't take it anymore, and i'd explode. And i don't think that's a good idea, in an army environment where weapons are easily available.
>>
>>38342293
I disagree with imperialism
>>
File: 1493421857957.gif (929KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1493421857957.gif
929KB, 200x133px
>>38342293
>Joining the armed forces and becoming a sheep

Every. Single. Time.
>>
File: 1497868924562.jpg (163KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1497868924562.jpg
163KB, 752x1063px
>>38342293
im nearsighted
and it would break my mother's heart
>>
>>38342353
at least they're making money and have a job, you leech
>>
>>38342293
Because the IRA has been dead since 2005, due to the good friday agreement and all
>why don't you join the british army
because i have some pride left, i will never join the british army, go fuck yourself John Bull
>>
>>38342353
Dont act like you are an important individual. You cant and wont be anything beyond a number. Your pride is misplaced and shameful.
>>
I was accidentally racist in my interview with the recruiter
>>
>>38342356
I'm also nearsighted, but they told me that is not a problem unless you're >90% blind
>>
File: simp.jpg (15KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
simp.jpg
15KB, 245x184px
>>38342293
>unfit to serve
>>
> valuable life skills
> will open up countless doors
You have to be kidding. Have been in the air force and it was a waste of time other than it gives you plenty of time to realize you fucked up hard. You'd rather go directly back to school and get your college degree and save some time.
>>
>>38342607
Gonna need a greentext. Asap.
>>
>>38342293
>Army recruiter schedules appointment with me after I graduate
>Go to his office
>It's closed
>Wait two hours
>Nigger still never showed up
Fuck you, Axelrod.
>Fast forward six years
>See Navy recruiter
>Most of my family has served in the Navy; "muh tradition an sheeit"
>Recruiter rejects me because six years ago, two days after I turned 18, a Mexicunt told police I was stalking her (I didn't)
>Sister gets a 92 on the ASVAB
>Gets rejected because she used to cut herself in middle school
Welp, so much for being operator.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.