[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys try to pass as normies IRL or have you just given

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1492665994658.jpg (101KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
1492665994658.jpg
101KB, 500x675px
Do you guys try to pass as normies IRL or have you just given up hope?

I think mental illness is pretty "in" right now, so instead of embarrassing yourself by coming across to strangers as a failed normie, just own the whole "weird faggot that sits on /arcanine/ and puts things in his ass and watches anime" thing

It works unless you're fat and/or unapproachably ugly, then you're just fucked

I'm pretty average looking, and just being honest with people about my robot tendencies but making a sincere attempt at friendliness has helped me become much more outgoing. It's all about shedding that layer of insecerity and just not giving a fuck
>>
Does this hucow have a name?
>>
>>38341700
I just tell people I'm gay. Nobody will bother questioning your past relationships or virgin status at that point, and as long as you do okay wiht platonic stuff you'll pass as a normie to them.
>>
>>38341941
that's pretty fair. being gay is also cool right now

girls love gay guys, and you can always pretend to be "confused" and come out as straight later
>>
File: 1498008350968s.jpg (7KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1498008350968s.jpg
7KB, 249x249px
>>38341700

yea I given up hope
just openly do autistic shit and dgaf about people
dont rly tell ppl directly, but quite obvious that im not normie
now people think im cool and once in a while ppl actually think im a genius or some shit

actually i think the biggest factor is physical attractiveness
i make it a point to dress well and take care of my appearance somewhat
ppl think im smart/eccentric, at most quirky
actually have girls talking to me (before finding out im retarded lel but its something i guess)

meanwhile the other autist in my school gets ridiculed as fuck for his full set of autismo fashion (virgin shirt, virgin pants, fugly hiking shoes, fugly backpack)

Its really about perception.
quiet/attractive? mysterious
quiet/ugly? weirdo
smart/attractive? genius
smart/ugly? nerd
confess/attractive? romantic
confess/ugly? creep
autismo/attractive? quirky
autismo/ugly? retard

normies are all shallowfucks
exploit that
>>
This is the most beta fucking shit I've read in a while
>>
In my case I either pretend to be a big gay or a big normo. It's better than being actively avoided. You don't need to make friends, but you do need to maintain the mask. Of course this is only completely necessary if you know you're a massive autist that wouldn't fit into society otherwise. Remember goys, we're in a unique position to study and mimic the normies. Also, is that busty Buffy? If not, I'm gonna need some sauce m8.
>>
>>38341700
Would live for her to pin me down and ride my dick while I suck her nipples
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.