[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make tinder profile >almost no matches >Few matches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

>Make tinder profile
>almost no matches
>Few matches that I have almost no one answers back
>Talk to one a little bit
>She wants to fuck
>Sends me a pic
>Is this thing
Should I?
>>
>>38341664
no, you'll regret it
>>
Just look at that house. That door, the wooden flooring. Not only is she a gross walking manatee who sends pictures of her disgusting body with ease, she lives in a shit hole of a house.
You will regret it.
>>
>>38341664
absolutely not whaty the fuck
>>
>>38341664
Anon I've been you and I've fucked her. not much regret cus I enjoyed the sex but I don't exactly look back on my string of uglies as a point of pride

Whatever you do wear a fucking condom. Don't want that shit reproducing.
>>
Be really alpha and just fuck her from behind

Detatch the personality/face (not horrible though), use her as a hole with nasty, sexy girl smells, and never see her again
>>
>>38341664
It's not like I believed you could do better, but no, have some self-respect.
>>
Crazy middle aged post-wall fat 3/10. Definitely a cat woman and or horse girl. Just do it if you want to get the V card gone, could be worse. Grotesque body and definitely batshit insane but could be worse.

Looks kind of like my english teacher.
>>
File: blergh.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
blergh.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>38341664
Why did you even swipe right on that thing?
>>
>>38341664
a girl's room is the reflection of what's inside on the outside
she's a fucking stacy in her mind but still looks like a Brad
skip it
>>
>>38341736
The dark power of angle magic is strong
>>
>>38341664
She's so fat you can't even see her penis.
>>
>Everyone is telling me to not go for it
>But in another thread everyone says things will be better once I fuck someone
I'm confused
>>
>>38341714
Have you fucked that girl?
Was it at least good sex?
>>
>>38341664
OP are you fat too? If not then skip her and wait for an ugly but slim girl to come by.
>>
>>38341863
No, I'm actually skinny as fuck, Auschwitz mode
>>
>>38341768
Don't do it, you'll decrease your value to her level.
Men dating down is a big part to why the dating market is fucked.
>>
I'd fuck that, but then again I have a huge fat fetish
>>
Would fuck dude. she's not that ugly. Go for it!
>>
>>38341768
>everyone says things will be better once I fuck someone
it won't fix a damned thing
especially just fucking a landwhale
>>
File: 1499210993338.jpg (65KB, 630x864px) Image search: [Google]
1499210993338.jpg
65KB, 630x864px
ewwwwwwwww
ewwwww
ewwwwwwww

this comment was not original
>>
File: Screenshot_20170713-203749.jpg (243KB, 1076x978px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-203749.jpg
243KB, 1076x978px
>>38341768
Just do it. Everyone fucks fatties from time to time. Just consider her a slam pig and you're good to go.
>>
>>38341664
Just say no. Others will come along and unless she's cool with only sex, you'll probably both end up regretting it.
>>
>fat chicks and trannies count as losing your virginity

lol sorry sweety that's not how it works. Unless you're a deformed 3/10 or less
>>
>>38342014
lol this. how can someone even live with themselves after stooping so low? especially when prostitutes and masturbation is a thing?
>>
>>38341945
That is the most repulsing thing I've seen but her face is actually kinda cute in comparison.
But her... Knee back fat? Is more bigger than most fat butts.
What the fuck
>>
>>38341664

you're such a retarded to think that Tinder will ever give you some good sex and even some lovely girl.

such a mongoloid turdnorme.

also, a faggot.
>>
I'd do it but I have weird tastes and have fucked worse.

Just do it for the experience, you get to bust a nut and you'll look back and laugh one day. Wrap the fuck up though.
>>
>posts nudes of an erotic roleplayer on f-list
>>
If you feel like you NEED to lose your virginity, i guess you might as well
>>
eergh, I'd say fuck her but christ she has a flawed character. Must be a lazy cow to get that kind of gut. Move on, you can do better
>>
>>38341768
Mate I had a fat girlfriend who went full psycho near the end.
I see it as grinding exp on boars instead of being some meaningful achievement. And now that it's over I'm back to my antisocial bitter self, so it didn't really change a thing.
I can tell you one thing though, unless you're into fat people, fucking them is horrible. Couldn't get my dick up for the first week or so until I managed to kinda hypnotize myself or something.
>>
Well it depends, OP. How desperate are you?
>>
fat women will let you do literally anything. use her to get some practice
>>
>>38341664
You will feel dirty after this. I guaranteed you.
>>
Don't do it you still have so much to live for
>>
File: 1400430435387.gif (2MB, 280x156px) Image search: [Google]
1400430435387.gif
2MB, 280x156px
>>38341664
Why is she showing that off? Why is she smiling? Does she think her body is acceptable? Does she think the state of that room, the marks on that mirror, and mess of that door, are anything to be proud of?
What world does she live in that she can be at all fine with that picture enough to send it to someone actually thinking it would appeal to, and entice, any human being?

I'm disgusted on a level I can't comprehend.
>>
>>38341664
Yes gaylord
>>
thats hot as hell
why are all of you """robots""" against fucking that
>>
she looks like eric as carol in that tim and eric skit
>>
>>38341664
My hand is more attractive than that ham beast.
>>
Only had two matches and none replied

I'm gonna jump off a bridge
>>
>>38342413
she's got some sort of disorder fucking up where her body stores fat.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.