[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it guys. I've tried wrestling with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I don't get it guys. I've tried wrestling with the normies, trying to understand where they come from. I realise they are 100% incapable of relating to us. But one thing that really gets my noggin joggin so to speak is when they say this;
>You have to love yourself before you can love others.

Now, they usually say this in addition to
>just b urself
What exactly can it mean? If you loved yourself, why would you ever seek further love? Obviously, if you loved yourself that would be enough. If you didn't love yourself enough for it to be enough, then you would have to love yourself more.

Clarification from robots with any experience if possible appreciated
>>
>>38341568
i have no idea, but i think what normies mean is that if you love yourself, love for others comes itself. but who cares what normies think right?
>>
>>38341659
But why are they all in relationships and shit if they already have enough love? That's what I don't get. I guess 21 years of being alone do that
>>
y'know I've never been in a relationship but I imagine being in one with someone who doesntt love them self is a drag, as it's something that can't be replaced by exterior love from someone else. IMO being yourself means just that, and if you can find someone who loves that then you've struck gold. Easier said than done, I know.
>>
>>38341747
This is 100 percent right. I'm a normie/Chad and currently in a relationship with a qt who was a virgin before me. Yes Chads get the virgins too sorry to tell you that. But you're right about your statement. If you can't like yourself then why would someone else do?
>>
>>38341795
GET THE FUCK OUT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>38341568
this statement is best understand in the negative instead of in the positive sense; it doesn't saay what should be, but what shouldn't be. all vagueness regarding loving oneself side, If you love yourself it may be enough, but if you do not "love yourself" you will most likely sabotage yourself out of insecurity / etc when another person tries to approach you etc

in other words, the story of this board everybody knows already
>>
>>38341841
I like being here, don't you?
>>
>>38341568

Now a bad thing with normies is that they usually do not know how to express themselves to robots, they can relate, but they cant phrase properly so you understand.

What they mean is that you should be more self-aware of what you are capable, your flaws and your good things, take a look at the good things, exploit them and embrace them, don't try to act like someone else.

I can't really call myself neither a robot or a normie, but that's what helped me out, i became self-aware of my capabilities and exploited the things i excel at.

Also when it comes to talking with normies you have to think and elaborate what they actually mean, as they mostly speak emotionally rather than rationally, in some way, you can't really understand what they mean because sometimes it makes no sense.

By saying "love yourself" they mean that you should look at what you excel, be happy with it, and show that to everyone else, by being yourself. Putting on a mask and acting like normies won't help, because you're not good at being a normie.

That's the most annoying thing others find about autists/aspies. The fact that they try so hard to fit in by acting similar to others, instead of acting like themselves.
>>
>>38341747

I can confirm this, my gf is a schizo, really insecure about herself and she thinks bad of herself. Though i am willing to help her go through it i can't say it's really pleasant, but i don't mind it personally, that's just how i am. Most people wouldn't stay with someone who hates themselves.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.