[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>graduated 2 months ago >have done absolutely nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>graduated 2 months ago
>have done absolutely nothing since
It feels like it was just yesterday
>>
File: 532.jpg (114KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
114KB, 498x498px
I fucked up my education and spent 6 years a NEET.

Feel better about yourself.
>>
>>38340289
>spent
so I assume you're not anymore? I'm curious how you got out of it after that long
>>
>graduate high school
>start drifting apart from what friends I had after literally weeks
>>
>laid-off for 7 months
>never heard back from the union for a callback
>>
>>38340213
Same boat. No grad school acceptances or job offers. Kill me>>38340213
>>
>graduated 8 months ago
>get job in factory
>work twice a week

welcome to life anon
>>
>>38341057

If the problem is that you can't interview well, there is always the one employer that is entirely test based. If you can do the work, they don't care how you interview.

The pay is less than other places, but they have good health benefits, and a retirement plan.

https://www.usajobs.gov/

Here's a video from the 1970's on how to apply for government jobs; the songs are kind of amusing, and most of the information is still accurate, since the government doesn't change very quickly.

https://archive.org/details/0321_You_in_Public_Service_Applying_for_a_Public_Service_Job_22_00_52_00
>>
>graduate
>grandmother falls ill
>She is in hospital for 3 months,doctors say she wont make it
>sacrifice dogs soul,effectively taking his life also,and giving my grandmother more time to live
>she makes a full recovery with a week of doing so
>still home doing jack shit

Feels bad.
>>
Holy shit are you me? I'm too lazy to even look for positions and the only thing I can put on a CV are academic accolades. I'm putting it off though cause I got a trip to Seattle coming up in August and my parents seem to be cool with it, but I'll be damned if I'm not scared as fuck to try...
>>
>>38340213
>get fired from call center back in 2009
>spend year as neet
>as my ei was set to run out, get job in 2010
>spend over 6.5 years there
>get fired in April of this year
>spend 3 weeks neeting it up
>get hired in may
>still there
>>
>>38341201

If you have a 4 year degree, and are under 30; you can always apply to become an air traffic controller.

The training is free, and they pay you a decent stipend while you are being trained. If you get the job, expect well over 100k a year.

They're taking applications for the fall training sessions right now.
>>
>>38341225
Fuck, what a coincidence I want to be an ATC, maybe I'll think about it. Grazie anonimo.
>>
>>38341261
Actually the application window for this year closes at midnight on the 14th. You don't have much time, but can still get one in.

https://www.faa.gov/jobs/career_fields/aviation_careers/
>>
File: 1485903170540.jpg (56KB, 391x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485903170540.jpg
56KB, 391x385px
>>38340213
>graduated hs 4 years ago
>have done absolutely nothing since
you are not a lost cause yet young one
>>
File: 1494315858272.gif (539KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1494315858272.gif
539KB, 500x358px
>finished school 2 years ago
>spent an entire year playing vidya and watching movies, lost contact to almost everyone i knew
>studied construction engineering for one semester, but didnt attend most classes and only one exam, which i didnt pass
>back to vidya
>cant study anything interesting because my grades are to bad and i missed the deadlines to apply for apprenticeship
>parents still think im studying
>2 days left to sign up for a useless degree course like sinology

i hate my life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.