[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be obese fat kid >loose weight in your early 20s >look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

>be obese fat kid
>loose weight in your early 20s
>look like this
how is this even fair?
>>
>>38339781
how fat were you

origionelli
>>
>make incredibly stupid life choice
>suffer the consequences
>wtf how is this fair!?
>>
>>38339800
I was 300 and 6"2
>>
>>38339819
I'm not him, but loosing weight is an amazing life choice, it I proves your health and makes you a better person.

You shouldn't be scared by the mistakes of your past.
>>
>>38339864
I was talking about the obesity.
>>
>>38339866
Then you're missing the point. I was talking about loosing weight. You shouldn't have hanging skin if you loose weight.

Nature is once again proving, that it can't design a functioning machine for shit
>>
>>38339830
how much weight did you lose

oreganello
>>
>fairly straightforward physical and biological processes should be subject to arbitrary rules regarding equality of outcome
>>
>>38339925

oririigoio
>>
>>38339781
>how is this even fair?
you destroyed your body. what do you even expect? oh, let me guess
>my mom fed me the wrong stuff :(

well so did mine and i still knew it was wrong to gorge myself
>>
>>38339884
>Blaming nature for fucking you up
Shut up lardo
>>
How'd you lose it?

I was 386 on June 1st and now today I'm 358 on keto. So far so good I don't even care if I get loose skin I just want to feel better and maybe have a chance at getting a gf one day.
>>
>>38339974
No, I'm not him. I've lost weight. But I agree, you're punished for loosing weight too quickly, with flabby skin.
That ain't on, if you loose weight their should be no reproductions, welcome to the healthy club

Also no, I ate like shit. My mother is a wonderful person and I love her.

>>38339975
Read above. It's not nature's fault a person is a fatty. It is however nature's fault, when X person had flappy skin after loosing weight and alerting their diet out.
>>
>>38339997
just counting calories
I hope it will turn better for you since I feel worse than ever and I want to kms
>>
>>38339955
well congrats at the self discipline, im sure theres a surgery out there to fix the flab problem.
>>
>>38340009
Shocking news, nature is not fair, it never was, and never will. Good for everyone who lost weight, but is your fault if you get to that point. Save up and get surgery.
>>
Was 240. Down to 205 after 4~ months. Just counting cals mostly.

It's been a HUGE visual change to my gut. Though my thighs have actually got bigger for some reason. I've been walking a lot more, and they're starting to rub together, which hurts.
>>
>>38340046
that won't fix anything, I will look like frankenstein's monster
>>
>>38340056
Clever boy. Anyway you're missing the point of the OP, he just wants to complain, and I whole heartedly agree. You on the other hand are just here to be spiteful.

Leave this thread, close this tab and go to the park.
>>
>>38340022
Is it the loose skin that makes you want to kys or is it something else?

How much did you lose and what was your starting weight and current weight?
>>
>>38340074
>here to be spiteful
First month here?
>>
>>38340102
I'm not going to bother arguing with you over your newness.

This board isn't just to be a spiteful, callous place. It's for robots to come together and talk. We have enough venom in our lives, enough to forgive your bullshit pal.

Ask yourself, why do you come here just to insult and belittle others?
>>
>>38340074
>it's nature fault
>i have all the rights to complain
And that's r9k in a nutshell, giving fault to everyone else so you can drown yourself in self-pity. Maybe you were forced to eat like shit growing up, i don't know, still you had the power to stop eating.
Also, how is saying good for losing weight, now finish the job and get a a life spiteful?
>>
>>38340091
obviously the skin
I feel like nothing changed, I still dress the same, I cover myself in 30 layers of clothes, I don't look at myself in the mirror and I still avoid people in general
the only thing that changed for good that people don't look through me anymore and sometimes girls start conversations me (I obviously try to get away as fast as possible)
So yeah, I hate myself a lot
my stats are 24 yo 6"2, about 300 I lost 110 over 11 months, but i'm blessed with shit tier skin genetics maybe this is why I look like a melted candle
>>
>>38340144
It's natural fault OP has flappy skin. He lost weight, he I proved and fixed hi.self. Yet he still has droopy skin, that isn't fair, he fixed his mistake yet his body still punished him.

Also, believe it or not, that Anon writes his posts, as if he just wants to be a hurtful bastard to others. He is being spiteful for no good reason.
>>
>>38339781
You could have reduced the loose skin by going on a healthy whole plants diet without calorie restriction and losing weight over a couple of years rather than quickly burning through your fat and not giving your body time to adapt
But yeah, it's fucked up and now you can either own it up and be proud of your change or actively try to hide your loose skin

>>38339819
>Become obese because parents overfeed you junk
>School teaches you worthless food pyramid shit
>Doctors recommend stuff that you can't put into practice
Sure, becoming an obese child is the kid making a stupid life choice and not the parents being irresponsible
>>
>>38340169
Have you tried compression shirts and shorts for the skin?

You should look into the surgery if you're able to afford it. I'd take scars over loose skin.
>>
File: 1497886645477.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1497886645477.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>38340182
So, instead of being grateful you didn't died at 25 because of a stroke/diabetes/insert-preferred-fat-related-disease-here you prefer bitching about mhu loose skin. Which again, is fixable with surgery. Cost:20k, from what i'm reading. If you lived your life as a disgusting fatty i suppose you can live a year without removing your shirt while you are saving money for the surgery.
I maybe could have agreed with you if you were complaining about cancer non being fair, because you can get fucked by chance, but being fat is a choice. You live with the consequences of your choice. And again, there are not even long term consequences
>>
>>38340283
>Have you tried compression shirts and shorts for the skin?
I don't see how that helps

>You should look into the surgery if you're able to afford it. I'd take scars over loose skin.
I don't have money for it since, I would need like a full body lift
Also I looked up surgery progress pics and most of them look like shit
Yeah and I didn't add that I have these fucking disgusting deep white/silver stria marks all over my body
I will look disgusting either way
>>
File: 1477288063738.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477288063738.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
Meanwhile a fat girl who loses weight looks literally like this
>>
>>38340372
>if you were complaining about cancer non being fair, because you can get fucked by chance
Cancer isn't some mysterious disease that strike people at random, you've got a plethora of life choices which will increase or decrease your odds of getting cancer as well as improve or decrease your ability to fight it
Other than that, I agree you with. One shouldn't look at such a positive life change and only consider its negative aspects
>>
>>38340449
she probably looks shit under clothes
women have it worse
>>
>>38340461
No because even if she does look like shit, men will still fuck her
>>
>>38340461
this is true for both genders.
>>
>>38340474
this is not true.

fuck the mute rule.
>>
>>38340455
Cancer is still more rng dependent than you may think, especially now that people live longer. Plus, really bad luck with genetic (li fraumeni syndrome, Philadelphia cromosome, and the like). Diet and bad habits have a key role as you say though
>>
File: imgpsh_fullsize2.jpg (32KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize2.jpg
32KB, 612x612px
>>38340461
She still has large tits but no belly now
>>
File: 3247237.jpg (84KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
3247237.jpg
84KB, 400x300px
>be kinda chubby
>lose 30kg
>be skinnyfat
>can't get rid of skinnyfat

Great...
>>
>>38340516
she didn't lost much weigh then, also she is lucky that her tits are still there
they usually deflate when girls loose weight
>>
ObeseToFag
>>
Start lifting

Your body will bulk up and the skin will stretch out again, by the time you get swole you'll look normal
>>
>>38340612
the guy in op's pics is literally ripped under the skin
you can't fix loose skin with lifting
>>
>>38339781
That's not really a big deals honestly you can get a surgery to get rid of the excess skin.
>>
>>38340679
The result usually looks like shit
>>
>>38339781
There is more to nice looking body, than normal weight. Now you know.
>>
>>38340631
That pic is one of the most extreme cases

I mean, look at someone who's bearmode. They'll look huge but it's mostly muscle. The skin would stretch to fit that physique and it wouldn't look anywhere near as bad
>>
I looked up, this guy was literally 400 lbs
>>
I mean this honestly doesn't look bad lol
I wish I had this guys body even with the scars and stretch marks
>>
>>38339781
Yeah, they don't tell you about that. You think it's an accomplishment once you're back to a healthy weight, but it's almost as bad as before.

I've been bouncing between the two extremes my entire life. I'm in my getting fat phase now. I have no one to impress and nobody is attracted to me anyway. Maybe getting fat again will motivate me to kill myself.
>>
>>38340873
yeah, I feel the same
life sucks
>>
>>38340612
Started doing this recently just for this reason alone.
>>
>>38339955
So.... you're still fat. Why don't you lose the rest of the weight?
>>
The key to avoiding excess skin is water fasting. I'm not even kidding. Minimum 18 hours per session, do a few sessions/week. Any longer is good too.

When the body runs out of protein it will start to munch the excess skin, essentially, so don't pack on the protein right before you start. At present I've lost 125 pounds and there is no hanging skin. Make sure to drink the water, though.
>>
>>38341189
how many times a week?
>>
>>38341248
I do about 3 18 hours and 1 24, give or take. I do zigzag calories at 1500/1800/2000/1500/1800/2500, again roughly. I don't bother counting the calories, just a good solid rough estimate. And as little sugar as possible, no more than one cola on any given day. That's my whole routine.

One thing, I'm older so your calorie needs may be different - don't starve yourself.
>>
>>38341306
I have nothing to left other than surgery t b h, so I'll give it a go
Does this work after you hit your goalweight?
>>38341124
Well 190 on 6"2 body is not really fat
>>
File: 1499848363768.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1499848363768.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>mfw realise food addiction/obesity is harder to overcome than anorexia, addiction to drugs like cocaine, weed, heroine, and tabacco
>>
>>38341326
>Does this work after you hit your goalweight?
By the info I was given, it should. I can't say for certain as I've still got a bit more to lose. But the rationale behind why it works says yes.

I really hope it works as well for you as it did me, anon.
>>
>>38341326
Given that you have no muscle mass, you're so close to still being fat that you might as well be called fat
>>
>>38341436
that's fair but no amount of muscle will fix this
but I was planning to hit the gym sooner or later
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.