[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is that when you commit a crime you go to jail automatically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: thefedz.jpg (85KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
thefedz.jpg
85KB, 1200x628px
Why is that when you commit a crime you go to jail automatically if caught (before killed) but when you're a billionaire the fedz don't come after you?
>>
File: dogshit.jpg (130KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
dogshit.jpg
130KB, 3200x1800px
Why is it that the most cancerous company on the planet also has the worst fans?
>>
>>38339443

because money and connections. i mean, is there really a question? the us is a two-tier law system; if you're rich enough the rules don't apply to you.
>>
>>38339443
It's called Affluenza you faggot, besides give me one good reason why the rich shouldn't be able to buy better treatment, the justice system should be a free market.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affluenza

>inb4 angry libcucks and poorfags
>>
File: DDTfKl_XYAAkRmh.jpg (60KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
DDTfKl_XYAAkRmh.jpg
60KB, 750x559px
Because we live in a society that values wealth over pretty much everything else.
>>
>>38339443
>what are bribes
>what is hush money
>>
>>38339443
because society is rotten to the core
its a fucking machine

the pigs need their fucking heads chopped off they take the real people and force them into cowering like dogs and break our spirit

the us needs to die desu senpai
>>
The billionaires are the fed
>>
>>38339542
Fuck off commie-cuck.
>>
>>38339443

Let me try to explain it in simple terms.

Think of an entire society as a living thing.
It tries to not only survive and perpetuate itself but also to prosper and ensure its health.

The rich and the powerful are more important to this organism because they serve a more vital purpose.
A kidney or a lung is more important than a skin cell or a strand of hair.

A person with no money, connections or relevance is disposable.

A rich person that might contribute to society by earning a lot of money, paying a lot of taxes and sinking capital into the economy is worth more and preserving such a person is beneficial to the whole.

That's why the wealthy get preferential treatment and even when they do have to get punished they serve their time in essentially country clubs.
>>
>>38339586
110% truth up in this bitch.
>>
>>38339443
>high cost lawyers that can spin anything
>bribes
>influence
>>
>>38339514
What the fucking hell???

First of all, it's bad enough that you think medical care should be privatized, you right wing scum.

But then you say the courts should be pay to win?

Fuck off you reagonist slimebag.
>>
>>38339586
this is a great post

oringinalls
>>
>>38339662
It's already happening cuck, lmao, you're powerless to stop it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch
>Kill 4 people
>Paralyze 1
>Get 720 days in prison and 10 years probation
Fucking praise kek.
>>
>>38339522
Kek

(Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek)
>>
File: b210.gif (1MB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
b210.gif
1MB, 964x912px
>>38339460
Do you work for the CIA?
>>
File: ancap nestle.jpg (49KB, 720x723px) Image search: [Google]
ancap nestle.jpg
49KB, 720x723px
>>38339514
>this is what ancaps actually believe
being fellated by the invisible hand all day sure must feel nice
>>
>>38339560
>advocating overthrow of the crooked cabal of moneyed elites that rule like feudal barons over a monopolised economy makes you a cuck
this is what classcucks actually believe
>>
>>38340155
>>38340189
>Not an argument.
Give me one good reason why the justice system shouldn't be a free market.
>>
>>38340155
While I disagree with that other guy and I'm not an ancap, Nestle is right on this one.
>>
>>38339586
This is the best explanation you could possibly give.
>>
>>38339502
No the rules are different the higher you are in the social hierarchy. Also, where break the rules matter and who you hurt. Example rich get caught not pay taxes will go jail. But if he breaks international law the worst is he gets a fine and some public shame. Last, if you're hurting poor people careless .
>>
>>38339586
>so not original
Because Capitalism
>>
>>38340554
It absurd you can't own water
>>
>>38340780
But you can.
>Go to kitchen
>Get a glass
>Fill with tap water
There you go, you now own one glass of water. Take it to little um-fu-fu in Africa and charge whatever price the market will bare.
>>
>>38340780
Yes you can you fucking moron
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.