[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>to intelegent to go to collage Collagefags are fucktards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6866.gif (636KB, 320x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6866.gif
636KB, 320x207px
>to intelegent to go to collage

Collagefags are fucktards

Enjoy your debt
>>
IME uni is mostly pointless busy work. The professors teach almost nothing. They just blah blah blah then give you piles and piles of homework and you have to teach yourself.

it's pretty much a joke.
>>
>>38339417
college is free in my country, you only pay if you fail exam and have to repeat course
get fucked stupid nigger
>>
File: 1498525956030.png (180KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498525956030.png
180KB, 500x500px
>>38339417
College pays for itself over time and I get it payed by the government. I just go to class and come back home and play vidya. Have fun working labor. Having that big of an ego is dangerous anon.
>>
>>38339427
This. My four year bachelors was one and-a-half/two years of general education requirements and two years of classes related to my major with an internship thrown in during the last year. I certainly don't feel qualified but apparently employers want that piece of paper and w/e academic accolades.
>>
>>38339417
>not living in a social democracy where college is free

Stupid American
>>
>>38339680
Forgot to mention I rode out college on scholarships so no debt.
>>
>>38339417
Enjoy toiling for minimum wage your entire life and never having a career that people respect.
>>
>>38339747
>mentioning social approval on r9k
>>
>>38339417
i like how no one's taking OP's misspelling bait
>>
>>38340079
this right here,
this.
>>
>>38340079
it's very low effort bait.
>>
>>38339417
>Too
>College
>>
College is free in my glorious country, you cuck. Keep enjoying your (((liberty))), burger.
>>
>intelegant
Lel. But seriously ameirfats have this dumb meme that everyone should go to college. Not everyone should go to college, since not everyone is smart enough to go. This just means people will end up with bullshit majors that will never give them jobs. Some people should just go to trade school
>>
To eurofags bragging about "muh free college", realise that getting a free college education in the United States isn't impossible. Virtually anyone can get a free college education in the us. The issue is that a lot of these brats dont know what "applying for a scholarship" means. There's two majoe ways a person can get help in the US to pay for college and it's

1) grants / scholarships given to people living in low income which is usually less than 40-50k.

2) Earning scholarships with good grades.

Now, a lot of these American pieces of shits are almost always 1) rich as fuck and 2)Stupid as shit, which is why they can't get "muh free or cheap college". Honestly, you euros talk as if free college is some treasure but it's possible here in America for literally anyone if you're smart enough.
>>
>>38341257
Also it's important to mention that you usually have to apply for these poorfag or smartfag grants and scholarships, something a lot of bratty white Americans don't wanna do because their parents always filled out their paperwork for them. Then they'll throw out the "muh race scholarships!" But they aren't as common as the poorfag and smartfag scholarships and usually only give out a small amount of money to, you guessed it, the smartest or most needy people in the racial or ethnic group.
>>
>>38339417
>Enjoy your debt

That's how I could describe the end result of any activity in my life. College was a big one like that though, yeah. What a miserable experience.

The experiences just keep getting more and more miserable too. I'm sure it's all building towards some ultimate disappointment.
>>
>>38339417
College in most degrees is just proving you can handle x stress across y amt of time.

Degrees aren't scarce anymore. A degree doesn't guarantee a job the way it did years ago. Not worth going into debt for it when there's skiller labor positions available.
>>
File: 1491663887263s.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491663887263s.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>38339417
>mfw I'm staying at home with parents and going to Uni
>gubbermunt pays me a hundred and fifty per week as allowance
>essentially get free tertiary education by not spending any of it

You are weak, much like your brain cells.
>>
File: 1498038142006.jpg (332KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1498038142006.jpg
332KB, 533x477px
>live in country where college used to be free (Netherlands)
>govt decides people who's parents make over 46k have to pay just when I'm about to enter
>parents won't pay
>dropout because nobody will hire me(even for a parttime job) cause I'm autistic
>Become NEET

Fuck the "free college" in Europe meme
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.